Kris: Always Yours Part 5

These Men of Mine

Aileen stood outside of Chanyeol’s condo as she got up her nerve and rung the bell. He quickly answered the door.

“Is he here?”

“Yes he is. Come in,”

Aileen looked around and sat on the couch.

“I’ll go get him for you,” Chanyeol smiled big as he went into his room

Kris was taking a long hot shower. He had not really communicated with his wife for 8 long months. The only time they talked was when the girls were spending time with him. He had longed for the day when they could be a family again but things didn’t look like they would change anytime soon. Suddenly Chanyeol came barging into the bathroom.

“What the hell man!” Kris was trying to cover himself

“Aileen is here. She wants to speak with you,”

Chanyeol grabbed Kris and a towel and threw him out of the bathroom and into the living room. Aileen was startled by the sudden noise. Kris quickly covered himself with the towel as he blushed at his wife.

“It’s not like I’ve never seen you ,”

“It’s just been awhile. How are you?”

“Alive. You?”

“I miss you,” he walked towards her, “Do you miss me?”

It was hard for Aileen to lie to Kris because she has missed him so much but DO and Baekhyun would tell her to give him her poker face but as soon as she looked into his sad eyes she couldn’t.

“Yes I have,” Kris smiled as he stepped closer to Aileen, she didn’t move

“So why have you come to see me?”

“I think before we make any decisions, good or bad, that we see a marriage counselor. I don’t believe in divorce and I know we said for better or worse in our marriage vows and now that I’ve had some time to think more clearer, I think we should give it a try,”

Kris was overjoyed that Aileen was willing to try again. He quickly wrapped her in his arms and kissed her forehead. OMG! Kris smelled so good thought Aileen. It had been 8 months since she touched her husband. Do you know how long that is especially since she got pretty much every day?

“Kris…” she pulled from him and looked into his eyes. He was hazy with lust and she couldn’t breathe. Why was it so hard to let go of the past? They loved each other still but she didn’t give in. Not today, “I have to go,”

“Wait,” he pulled her towards him as he kissed her lips. He missed those lips. He missed her.

Kris savored the moment because he didn’t know how long it would last. This could be his last kiss. He deepened it by pushing his tongue in . She moaned which sent him over the edge. He gripped her tighter. Don’t let go he thought. Suddenly flashes of Leslie plagued her vision and she pushed him away.

“I have to go. I’ll call you with the details,” as she turned from him to leave he could have sworn he saw her wipe her lips. He was defeated but he wasn’t giving up hope

“Ok, call me later,”

Aileen ran to her car quickly and shut the door. She was about to make love to her husband. Most people would wonder what the problem was but she couldn’t do it. Not just yet. It was frustrating. It was confusing. It was…wait what was Leslie doing here? That little prink pulled up to the condo and happily got out of the car. Aileen was boiling mad. She thought Kris got a restraining order against her. Aileen decided to watch and wait to see what would happen. Leslie rang the doorbell.

Kris was ecstatic. Aileen was coming back to finish what they started. He just knew it. He saw it all the time in movies where the woman can resist the man and flings herself into his arms. Well these arms were willing and waiting. He opened the door but got a huge surprise. But it wasn’t his wife. It was Leslie planting her body and lips all over him. He was caught off guard as he stumbled back into his condo as she closed the door behind her.

 

Aileen drove home in misery. How could Kris play her like that? She was at her wits in. she had had enough. It was over.

“So how did it go?” asked an exciting Maxie

Aileen wasn’t going to tell anyone anything anymore. She was just going to quietly file for divorce from Kris and that would be that.

“Fine,”

“Good. I’m so glad you guys are going to work things out,”

“Me too,” she went to bed

 

THE NEXT MORNING

Aileen walked into his office with the envelope in her hand and her purse perched on her shoulders with her shades on. As she made her way to the receptionist desk all she did was smile at her girl as she walked by. She used to always visit her husband so everyone knew who she was. As quickly as she smiled her face went back to her somber attitude. She didn’t want this day to come but there was nothing they could about it. Their 1o year marriage was not worth saving. She was fed up with what he did to her and she could not forgive him.

She didn’t knock on the door. She just walked in. Kris was startled as he saw his wife. Lay was in the room and looked at her as well. Aileen slowly took on her shades, smiled quickly and threw the envelope at her husband.

“Sign it and return to my lawyer,”

“What is this?”

“I think you know what it is,” she tried to open the door but Kris stopped her

“No I won’t sign anything. We are going to talk about this,” he pleaded with her

“Guys I’m going to leave,” Lay tried excused himself but Aileen stopped him

“No stay. I’m leaving,”

“No Lay please leave. Baby talk to me. You said you wanted us to go to a counselor before we make any decisions. Why are you giving me divorce papers today. That was quick,”

“I had those drawn up as soon as you told me about sleeping with Leslie. I didn’t think I would have to use them but once again you proved me wrong,”

“Baby it was only one time. What are you talking about?”

“You must think I’m blind and stupid. I saw that trap come to your condo yesterday and did all but take your clothes off for the world to see. Suho said you got a restraining order. Maybe he was mistaken. Maybe you wanted everyone to think you got a restraining order,” she opened the door but didn’t get far

“Stop!” he grabbed her, “Listen to me,”

“NO!”

“Aileen listen to me. I did get a restraining order. She violated it and is in jail. You can ask Chanyeol. He saw the whole thing. Why would I kiss you and then go around and be with her,”

“Why? You did it before? Who’s to say you wouldn’t do it again,” he gripped her tighter

“I wouldn’t and I didn’t. Look I’m not signing those papers so you’re going to be married to me forever. I want to fix this. We need to and not just for the girls but for us. I need you to trust me again. I’m so sorry I’ve hurt you but I need you, please,” she was trying to believe him, “You can ask Chanyeol,”

“I don’t want to feel this way anymore Kris. I believe you,” she looked down to ground as tears rolled down her face

Kris embraced his wife and cried as well, “We are going to fix this,”

 

One more chapter! Hang in there guys!