Case 3- Forever-Pt.1

Cold Blood
                                                                              #Forever                                                                

“So what is it?” Youngjae asks as he walks up to Himchan, while taking out his notebook and clicking his pen, ready to note down anything important. “Inside” Himchan nods, with an uneasy expression towards the dumpsters, somewhat making Youngjae worried. “What?” he asks the other. “Nothing” Himchan shakes his head, as he covers his mouth, taking few steps back. Youngjae just squints his eyes at the other, as he heads towards the dumpster that’s surrounded by police officers searching the surrounding area for clues. “In here?” Youngjae asks one of the officer, who just nods few times, and quickly takes few steps back, making Youngjae somewhat nervous of what is there to be found inside.

 

“I would advise covering your nose” a voice spoke up, with Youngjae looking up to the staircase above him at the owner of the voice who was sitting on one of the stairs. “Are we that close for you to be giving me advice?” Youngjae joked, with the other just getting up indifferently, and turning to head up the stairs. “Your choice, but I don’t plan to look at that again” Daehyun said, his face somewhat turning sickly, as he heads off.

 

Youngjae watched the dumpster for short few seconds, before pulling up his shirt to cover his mouth and nose, as he reached for the dumpster’s lid. He gave a glance around, with each officer avoiding his eye contact. Youngjae could feel his eyebrows narrow, as he has somehow lost the will to open the lid, yet he knew he had to.

 

Youngjae carefully reached for the dumpster lid and lifted it for less than few seconds before slamming it back down and then taking few steps back. “” he swore, feeling his breakfast coming up his throat, as he tried to hold it down.  “You’re welcome” Daehyun sneered, as he walked down the stairs; an enjoyment in the others suffering clearly showing.

 

“Anything so far?” Daehyun asks the officers around that were searching the area, with all shaking their heads in reply. “Nothing yet” One of the officers replied, before carrying on searching around.

 

“Where’s Kim Bum and Cha Seon?” Youngjae asked, as he began walking towards Himchan, who had an apologetic smirk on his face. “I was going to warn you” Himchan smirked wider now, “But… we couldn’t be the only ones to suffer” he explained. “Its fine” Youngjae replied with a fake smile, as he lightly punched the other on the arm, “So, where are they?”. “Kim Bum and Cha Seon went to look for CCTV cameras around the area” Himchan replied nodding towards one end of the alley.

 

“What about the buildings around here?”  Youngjae looked around.

“On the right side an old warehouse, straight ahead behind the gates a motel and this one” he said, pointing at the building on the left “Some old couple lives here”. “Just an old couple?” Youngjae mumbled, looking around again, “What about the stairs?” he said whiles pointing at them. “Those…” Himchan traced off, not knowing himself. “They lead to the train station” Daehyun finished off “But it’s not being used. The trains just pass by, but none stop there”.

 

“Where is it?” a voice echoed through the alley, catching everyones attention, as they all looked towards the direction it came from. There was Minki walking towards them, with a metal suit case in his hand. “Inside there” Youngjae pointed with his fingers at the dumpster “I advise you putting on a mask or something”. “Stupid…” Daehyun mumbled, with Youngjae glaring at him for few seconds, before turning back to watch Minki who seemed to ignore his advice. They all watched Minki who emotionlessly opened the lid and began observing the contents inside, as the rest of the officers covered their mouth and began walking away. “What?” Minki asked obliviously, looking around at the others, making it look like it was just one of the usual things you see every day.

 

“He makes me feel sick” Himchan said, covering his mouth, “I think I can smell it too now” he cried out, as he began walking away. “For a second I forgot that he wasn’t normal…” Youngjae traced off, glancing at Daehyun, who was still looking towards the Minki that has now began examining the body.

 

-

 

“Begin the report” The Chief Yoo waved his hand.

 

“Yesterday’s morning at 7:40 we received a call from a warehouse owner who said to have been cleaning out his warehouse, and when throwing out rubbish has found a dead body of a man inside a dumpster” Youngjae explained, before nodding at Baek San who switched on the projector, showing the pictures from the crime scene, with most diverting their eyes away from it. “As for the identity of the body, we couldn’t find personal belongings and so far no-one has come forward with the description of this man” he continued “We checked the missing people files, but none match our victim”.

 

“Though we haven’t had much time to look over the body, it seems that he victim was first tied up with something sharp, sliced open and then having acid poured inside” Minki explained “The cause of death would be due to all major organs receiving damage. As for the time of death, I would give it around 5 to 7 days, depending on where and how the body was kept, which we still have to look into”.

 

“And the crime scene?” The Chief enquired, disturbance by the images seemingly having an effect on him also.

“There are three ways the body could have been bought there.” Daehyun explained “One through the main ally entrance, second through the staircase above the warehouse and the third being through the gates leading to the motel.”

 

“Me and Kim Bum searched the area for CCTV cameras around the area and found few, however we still haven’t had enough time to look through them all” Cha Seon noted.

 

“As for the staircase, it leads to the train station; however it is not being used” Daehyun pointed at the picture, “Then there are these gates” he moved his focus onto the gates “The only people who have the keys to the gates are the owners of the hotel, as they use the alley to receive deliveries and use the dumpster for their rubbish”. “And how does that relate to this?” Chief Yoo questioned. “If the body was taken there this way, it would have meant having to open the gates, due to the top part being covered in spiked wire and if you look at the lock on the gates, it hasn’t been broken, meaning that the murderer would have had an access to the keys” Daehyun replied.

 

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, with one of the officers opening the door slightly “Excuse me; someone just came forward in regards to the body that was found in a dumpsters”. “What?” Youngjae jumped up quickly from his chair, with everyone else following behind him. When they reached the reception there was a young lady standing by the door, as she nervously looked up…

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Quick update!!! I had problems with my password for this site, and as if purposely with my email address password too... so i couldn’t even log in for either!! I’m sorry for those that actually followed this story closely and had to wait this long for an update! I try to make sure to remember my password this time!! :D
 
Also sorry for any spelling mistakes...
________________________________________________________________________________________________________