The Call Out Order-Pt.2

Cold Blood
“You’re doing it again” Himchan said annoyed. “What?” Youngjae asked, as he continued to rest his head on his table. “This” Himchan said smacking Youngjaes head, as Younjae’s head shot up and he glared at Himchan. “If you feel guilty about the phone, then go and visit him in the hospital and apologise instead of sighing and here all day” Himchan moaned in annoyance “It’s beginning to annoy all of us here”.
 
All Youngjae could do was look around, seeing Himchan being right as everyone’s eyes were on him, and none of them looked pleased with him.
 
“Ok” he finally said whiles getting up, “I’m leaving early” he waved lazily.
 
-
 
He looked over through the window in the door, seeing the obviously annoyed expression painted on Daehyuns face as he tried to look around seeing what objects were in reach to Daehyun. Seeing nothing that could kill him if Daehyun decided to throw anything at him, he finally went to open the door.
 
“H-Hello” Youngjae stuttered, as he watched the lines increase on Daehyuns forehead, who began looking around uneasily in search for something. In the end Youngjae was right; the other was planning to throw at least something at him and in this case it was a plastic cup hitting him on the arm as he tried to dodge it.
 
“Next time” Daehyun shouted, as he glared at him “You get stabbed!”. Youngjae could only pretend to laugh, as he sat down on the chair next to Daehyuns bed, reaching out his hand that was holding a bag “Here”. Daehyun turned back to look, with his eyes somewhat squinted as he studied the bag “What is it?” he asked curiously nodding towards the bag. After some thought, Daehyun took it, as he looked inside with his eyes widening for a second and becoming normal again.
 
“What’s this?” Daehyun asked again, as he coughed. “Sweets” Youngjae replied happily. “You want me to also get diabetes while I’m at it here?” Daehyun asked annoyed. “You don’t want them?” Youngjae asked somewhat disappointed. “Ah” Daehyun gave out a sigh “Forget it”, placing the bag on the bedside table.
 
It was silent for a while, as neither said anything. “What is it?” Daehyun finally uttered obviously impatient. “I wanted to say sorry” Youngjae finally said apologetic, looking down at his own hands. “It’s fine… I guess” Daehyun answered calmly, looking out the window as Youngjae looked up in surprise. To get Daehyun to forgive him this easily seemed odd, more when he had imagined hundreds of ways that Daehyun would be planning to get back at him for this.
 
There was another pause, this time being broken by Youngjae “You know…” he began “Our station went through evaluation yesterday and it was ranked as number 1 in Seoul, so our funding will get raised and therefore the Chief said we will all be having drinks next week. So what I’m trying to say, since you’re getting discharged in 5 days-…”. “Not going” Daehyun simply answered “I have no interest in such things”.  
 
He knew it, he knew, he knew ithe just knew it that those were going to be the others words.
 
-
 
 “He said he’s not going” Youngjae reported as he sat down on one of the chair in the Chiefs office. “Everyone is” the Chief Yoo simply answered as he continued to look through some documents while Youngjae played around with one of the figurines he took off the desk “But he said he won’t” Youngjae answered mockingly. “Then tell him it’s an order” The chief said now looking up, and observing Youngjae for a while “Put that down” he said annoyed, “You’re not a child anymore”. Youngjae just gave out a heavy sigh, setting it down harshly on the table “I’ll make sure to tell him” Youngjae said somewhat annoyed now.
 
-
 
Youngjae looked in through the door window once again, seeing a young nurse placing a wet towel on Daehyuns forehead, who seemed to have been sleeping, as she turned to leave. “Hello” Youngjae greeted her with a smile, as she opened the door, and stepped out. “Hello” she nodded politely. “How is he?” Youngjae nodded towards Daehyuns direction. “Right now not so well” she said truthfully catching Youngjae off guard. Was the situation worse than he thought it was?. “Is he in pain? Did the wound get infected? Is he dyi-” Youngjae began to question her, till she calmly answered “He got stomach ache from eating too many sweets. So next time bring less” she advised him.
“Sorry?” Youngjae asked confused “I think I heard something wrong. He eat too many sweets so now he’s suffering from stomach ache?” he asked, now trying his best to keep in his laughter. “Yes” she answered calmly, as Youngjae burst out laughing.
 
‘What is this?’ Youngjae thought as he looked at the sleeping Daehyun; having laughed for 10minutes outside and only stepping in after calming himself down. Even though the other had such a tough and cold appearance and such harsh words coming out from his mouth, right now he was suffering from having eaten too many sweets. These two sides of Daehyun he could never connect…
 
 
_______________________________________________________________________________
 
Another update!! :D