His Memory

Cold Blood
Hello!!
 
So to start, this is NOT counted as a chapter!
I know you’re probably thinking?...
“Then why did she put this here for!?”
Wellthere is a reason!
 
 
Since it’s hard to tell what is happening, you probably won’t understand much from reading it, but don’t worry, the other chapters are normal!XD
 
 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                
          
 
Now it was just the two of them, but it rather felt like he was on his own, somewhere stuck deep in despair.
“I-I-l love you” a faint sound escaped the others lips, as if it wasn’t supposed to be heard by anyone.
 
There he was on the rooftop regret and anger raging through his body, and what? What’s this? Love…?. He could only figure how ridiculous he either looked to the other, or was this sickness really truthful…? It didn’t matter, the only thing that was important right that second was to escape. Whether its home or some other lonely place, anything will do, as long as just for one... just one day he will be left alone.
 
With smirk covered face, as if only his feelings had an importance in this whole world he turned to the other, who quickly shot his eyes down.
 
“You must be joking” he laughed loudly, as he covered his mouth with his left hand, pretending to hide his fake laugher, suddenly his face growing cold with the few words escaping his mouth “People like you just make me feel disgusted” he spat on the floor, putting his hands in his pockets “it makes me feel like throwing up right here”.
Did it suddenly start to rain?... he looked up, lifting his hand from his pocket and opening his palm to face the sky.
 
Yet the clear sky told him otherwise, indeed it wasn’t rain, but the tears of the other before him. He didn’t say anything, he felt like he already made himself clear enough, and watching the other only made him pity himself even more, he wanted to cry too, but he couldn’t… the tears just wouldn’t come out, no matter how much he wanted for them to.
 
There wasn’t a need for further words, only the loser stayed the last standing on the rooftop after such confession, and he already did his standing, now the rooftop was left all for the other person. He didn’t look again, neither did he care; the only thing now, was just for him himself to escape.
 
He didn’t hesitate, almost running he headed towards the door opening them and making his way down the stairs and through that long corridor, finally reaching the double doors. Today was the first time he felt like even if everything was to end right that moment, he wouldn’t care less, for no-one, be it friends, family or even himself, all could perish and he would almost be glad for it.
 
 
-
 
It was almost ridiculous how happily his mum greeted him. He almost began wondering if he was dreaming, as seeing his mum this happy felt like once in a life time seeing. She ran to him, her arms spread wide as she embraced him for a hug, quickly letting go and firmly placing her arms on his shoulders, with over excitement escaping her lips “Youngjae, we are moving back home!” her eyes almost lighting up as she said the words.
 
Was he happy or upset? It was almost as if he was granted an escape and leaving everything that was of bad memory behind.
 
He felt happy, being Seoul kid, Busan wasn’t really a place where he wanted to stay any longer then he had to. It has been almost 5 months since he moved here with his parents due to his fathers job, and it’s also been those almost same 5 months that he had fallen in love at first sight with who he was sure was the prettiest girl on earth.
 
Yet this same day he finally got to confess to her, her answer was almost of someone that was the ugliest person inside he had come to know yet.
 
“I-I love you” he said with a small smile, feeling the blood rushing to his face, and his sweating hands, not mentioning his racing heart.
 
A deep sigh escaped her lips and filled the air “I guess one could understand how you misunderstood the situation” she smiled as if being proud of herself, crossing her arms over her chest.
 
His face turned cold, he was looking at her, clearly it was her, he could swear the words came out of . Yet, why was this bad feeling spreading through his body?
 
“I know, I was maybe a bit too nice to you and clearly that was more than enough for you”
‘Maybe this wasn’t her…’ that was his only though, or else just why… why would she be speaking like this to him?
 
This couldn’t be her.
 
“Don’t you get it” she chuckled “It was Minho who I liked all along, you were what they call a ticket for me to be able to get closer to him and from time to time make him feel a little bit jealous, I thought you knew that… but I guess you were being serious all along” she smiled sweetly.
 
-
He stood there for what felt like hours, by himself. He couldn’t believe what happened, there he was finally confessing to the most beautiful girl who he thought he knew inside out for the past five months, yet to find out he was just being used all along.
 
Did he hate his best friend? Yes. With all his heart, the girl he waited for and did all she wished for, for the past five months, was in fact in love with his best friend, who would only act like a jerk to her. Just what made his best friend so much better then him?
 
He heard a small cough behind him, catching him off guard. He looked back quickly, ‘When did she come back, was she only joking!?’. To his disappointment, it was some guy… how long was he there stood behind him?
“I-I-l love you” a faint sound escaped the others lips…
 
 
As they drove past the sign leaving Busan, he decided all that happened there should just be left behind. There wasn’t a need for him to remember any of it… all he needed to do was pretend like he had never moved to Busan in the first place, like those 5 months were just a bad dream… and soon he will be woken up from it.
 
 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      .

Next Chapter Preview       

        # Drowning                                                                                                                                                       

“How can you say she just drowned, when even a blind person could tell that she was killed!?” Youngjae shouted as he followed behind the guy in front of him, everyone’s eyes in the office on him. “Watch how you’re speaking to your superior!” the other shouted back, yet this wasn’t something that Youngjae cared about, what he rather cared for how a clear homicide case got turned into simple suicide case.