Silent Scream-Pt.2

Cold Blood

Knock Knock… Knock knock…
 
“That’s it” Daehyun said, as he kicked the door “Does he think we’re stupid?” he shouted towards the window “We seen you looking through the curtains already!”. “Calm down” Youngjae said, as Daehyun prepared for another kick till they heard the door being unlocked.
 
“Finally” Daehyun said, as an old man was now present before them. “Daehyun from Gangnam Police Station” Daehyun said as he showed the old man his badge. The old man looked at them puzzled, “And why is police here?” he asked staring blankly at the two. “We would like to talk to you about the building you purchased half a year ago” Youngjae said, pushing past Daehyun, as he smiled politely.
 
-
 
“Should I bring more biscuits” the elderly offered. “Ye-” Youngjae began, till he felt Daehyun kicking him. “Ghm” Youngjae coughed “No, its fine”.
 
 “So why did you purchase the building, but do not use it for anything?” Youngjae enquired taking the last sip of his tea.
 
“That building” He gave out a sigh “I bought it not knowing of what happened there before, and when I tried selling it no one wanted to buy it so in the end I just gave up and left it like that” he explained.
 
“This month alone we received 4 calls claiming they heard screams coming from that shop” Daehyun explained “Though we would like to write it off as stupid pranks by some superstitious teenagers and their stupid ghost stories, our policies won’t allow to ignore these reports”. “What we’re trying to say is that, if we could possibly borrow the keys to make a last check up, just to be sure that there really isn’t anything going on in there” Youngjae clarified.
 
-
 
“This place” Youngjae coughed “I doubt even ghost would be wanting to stay here”. “Lets split up” Daehyun said flashing his flash light around the room, with Youngjae looking at him confused “You go upstairs and I will check out down here”.
 
-
 
“Youngjae” Daehyun called out, as Youngjae quickly run down the stairs in search for the other. “Where are you!?” Youngjae shouted out. “Here” Daehyun said, as he began walking towards the door, to get the other, till he felt Youngjae knocking into him, setting his flashlight to fall out of his hands and onto the floor.
 
“Ah” Daehyun cried out. “What happened?” Youngjae asked worried, as he flashed the light towards Daehyuns face. “Ah” Daehyun cried out again, trying to cover his own face, “Stop flashing it towards my face”. “Sorry!” Youngjae called out, realising what he was doing, now aiming the the flash light towards the floor “But what happened?” he asked worried. “Come over here” Daehyun said, picking up his flashlight off the floor, that was flashing on and off, as he shook it a bit till it become steady again. “This” Daehyun said, as he flashed it towards one of the tiles. “What is it?” Youngjae asked as he came beside Daehyun and looked down to where Daehyun was trying to show him.
 
“This…” Youngjae said, now squatting down and flashing his own flashlight at that same spot “Blood…?” Youngjae narrowed his eyes “But it looks… fresh” he finished off, only seconds later realising what he said as he looked up at the other.
 
“Exactly” Daehyun replied “No matter what, it’s impossible for this to be even 1 week old and this tile was covered with these empty boxes” Daehyun explained as he flashed the light towards the boxes he had moved away earlier.
 
“Should we call for back up or-” Youngjae began till Daehyun cut him off. “First let’s try seeing if we can lift this tile”. Daehyun took out a pocket knife from one of the pockets in his trousers and stabbed into the side of the tile, slowly lowering the knife as the tile began to lift with Youngjae quickly grabbing onto it. “Daehyun” Youngjae called out with an uneasy voice “Tell me that you can smell it too”. “” Daehyun growled as he covered his mouth with of his hands, as Youngjae flipped over the large tile, with the trench thickening in the air.  
 
 “Another basement?” Youngjae mumbled astonished through his shirt that was covering his nose and mouth, as he looked down at the hole beneath them. “Now we call for backup” Daehyun said.
 
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
I seriuosly do not advise for anyone to search "scary basement" or anything between those lines... even more late at night.... trust me... its scary..T_T oh so scary....