Hang-Pt.2

Cold Blood
 
“You” Youngjae said, as he kicked the others leg, as the other let out a hiss “I told you we go in pairs”. “Ah” Daehyun cried out in pain as he rubbed his leg. “Anything suspicious” Youngjae asked, putting his hands into his pockets as he began walking around. “Well nothing that I could find” Daehyun simply answered as he began walking towards the other in quick pace. Sensing the tension Youngjae quickly turned around “You’re a detective so you should behave yourself” Youngjae said, as he chuckled, looking at Daehyun who had a sarcastic smile plastered onto his face, obviously showing that revenge was coming Youngjaes way.
 
“That’s what I mean, let me take my revenge and stop avoiding it” Daehyun said, now the smile gone from his face, and determination present. “You really plan to do this?” Youngjae asked somewhat confused as he began walking away from the other in quick pace, trying to hide behind the pillars.
 
“Of course” Daehyun said “I always pay back the debts”.
 
“Who would have thought you’re this childish?” Youngjae laughed amused, with Daehyun quickly running up to him, then…
 
…suddenly they felt the floor crack underneath their feet, with both being sent flying down.
 
“Ah” Youngjae groaned as he rubbed his head, “What just happened?”. “It was a question of time before the floor broke in with your weight” Daehyun answered, also groaning in pain shortly after, now feeling the pain in his leg. “Well you don’t weight exactly like a feather yourself” Youngjae answered mockingly, with Daehyun realising he fell on top of the other. “Why is there so much space under the floor?” Daehyun questioned, as he slowly began getting up off the other. “Don’t ask me” Youngjae shook his head, now also standing up next to Daehyun, as they looked around into the darkness above . “Let’s get out for here” Youngjae nudged the other with an elbow, as he looked up at the hole in the floor from which they fell from.
 
“Since I’m lighter help me up first and I’ll go get something to help you” Daehyun suggested, with Youngjae squinting his eyes, yet still complying with the others suggestion. “Come on” he told the other as he squatted down, with Daehyun without any hesitation stepping on the others back, with Youngjae slowly getting up and lifting the other up. “Ok” Daehyun shouted out, as he grabbed onto the floor, and began pulling himself up. Within few seconds Daehyun was already free from the hole, with only Youngjae being stuck there, “Hurry” Youngjae commanded “Not exactly the best place to be stuck at”.
 
Daehyun quickly began running towards the car, then stopping in place, remembering that he didn’t have the car keys to Youngjae’s car, “The keys” he gave out an annoyed sigh, as he turned back. He walked in ready to tell the other till he heard a voice, which he clearly knew wasn’t Youngjaes. He froze straight away trying to listen carefully to what it was saying.
 
“You really have a bad luck” The man chuckled, “After hanging her I was planning to leave, but then suddenly your partner came by. I thought that I will leave for today, yet both of you came crashing down… and then if not for that that crying out… ” he laughed “I now have to get rid of the three of you”.
 
Daehyun crept silently towards the hole, trying to make as less noise as possible, as he got out his gun, aiming towards the hole as he steadily approached it.
 
“You think you can cleanly kill two cops without getting caught” Youngjae asked, with Daehyun sensing a shaking vibe in the others voice. “18 dead bodies and I haven’t been caught yet, what makes you think I will now?” The man laughed. “Because now you have a gun aimed at your head” Daehyun said coldly, with the man quickly looking up at the other. “Move one more inch” Daehyun dared the other, as he grinned. “Drop the knife” Youngjae commanded the other, as he came forward from the darkness and into the light that was coming from the hole in the floor and into Daehyun’s view.
 
“You think I will just give up” the man laughed, as he quickly ran backwards into the darkness. “You’re trapped like a rat; you think hiding here will help you?” Youngjae said looking as he looked around into the darkness.
 
“Here” Daehyun said, as he threw down the gun to Youngjae, “I’ll call for backup” he said getting out his phone. “I wouldn’t be calling anyone” The man’s voice echoed, following a girl’s cry, “If you don’t want me to slit I suggest you let me go quietly without trying anything funny”.  
 
Youngjae looked up at Daehyun as he continued to point the gun at the direction that the voice had come from. Daehyun simply shook his head, telling for the other to just lower his gun. “How do we know you won’t kill her once you get out of here?” Daehyun shouted out, yet hearing no reply. “Outside” Youngjae whispered quickly, after seeing a light coming from the other end and then throwing the gun up to Daehyun. Daehyun quickly ran out through the door, and to the other side of the building, as he watched the man dragging the women alongside of him aggressively, till realising he was being watched by Daehyun. “Don’t even think about it” The man warned him, “Take one step closer and she will die” he laughed, as he brushed the blade past her neck. “Aren’t you going to kill her anyway?” Daehyun said angrily, “This way at least I get to catch you before you kill more” He said taking one step closer, with the man frowning angrily. “Stop” He shouted, “I’ll let her go” he ensured him, “But you will have to choose whether to save her or catch me”. “Wha-” Daehyun began asking till he seen blood rushing from her women’s wrist and the man quickly dropping her on the floor and beginning to run towards the forest.
 
Daehyun quickly ran over to her, dropping to his knees as he quickly took out a handkerchief from his pocket and tying it around her cut wrist. “Youngjae” He screamed out, before seeing the figure emerge from the cellar hatch, “You take care of her I go catch him” He said, as he began getting up, till he felt a grip on his shirt pulling him back down. He traced the hand to the women laying on the floor, as tears rolled down her eyes “Don’t leave me…” she cried out in a dry croaky voice “I’m so scared”.
 
Daehyun didn’t know what to do, as he looked up at Youngjae who was now beside them “I’ll call the ambulance” the other said, before running off to his car to get his phone.
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I CANT BELIEVE THIS!!! whiles updating last week I ticked "Hide chapter" box, as I was looking for a cover picture. After finding the picture I just updated the chapter but didnt untick the "hide chapter" box!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________