Silent Scream-Pt.3

Cold Blood
 
“This is more gruesome than that dumpster case” Himchan said as he ran outside of the building, holding onto his mouth, followed by Kim Bum and Cha Seon. “Nobody can make me to go back inside of there again” Cha Seon said horrified.  “How did you even find that, when even 5 other officers failed to find anything in the earlier searches?” Himchan questioned as held onto Youngjae’s shoulder, still feeling his breakfast wanting to come up. “Don’t know, ask Daehyun” Youngjae nodded towards the direction of Daehyun, who looked up dazed “Just luck”.
 
-
 
“To tell you the truth… a man came to me and offered me a lot of money if I bought that building.” The old man explained.
 
“Did you ask why?” Youngjae questioned him.
 
“I did, but he told me not to if I wanted the money, and in exchange I had to keep quiet and if asked to say that I couldn’t sell it and that’s why I’m keeping it”
 
 “Do you remember how he looked like?”
 
“A bit” he said “He was in his-” The man began, just to be cut off by Baek San calling out to Youngjae “Here, this is the picture of the murderer from one year ago” he said setting it down on the table. “Do you know where he is now?” Youngjae asked Baek San, till their attention was caught by the old man pointing at the picture in front of Youngjae “Him” the old and said “This is the man who told me to buy it”.
 
-
 
“We need to quickly find him before he finds out that we know about the murders in the basement and his connection to them” Youngjae stated to the other officers “We only have  5 hours before reports of the murders will go public on the news sites.”.
 
“Team A dress as normal citizens and patrol the area in case he tries to escape. Team B stake out close to the area and wait for further order. Daehyun and I will go check if he is in the house, and no matter what, look as normal as possible we don’t want him to notice anything strange.”
 
-
 
Knock knock…
 
“Who is it?” The man on the other side of the door asked in a somewhat sloppy voice.
“Delivery for Mr. Park” The other man answered.
 
Few seconds later the delivery man could hear the door lock being unlocked and a heavy built man was present before him, looking at him straight into his eyes “What is it?” the man asked.
 
“Here” the smaller built man answered, as he handed over a box with a piece of paper on top of it to the other “You just need to sign at the bottom” he said eyeing the man cautiously. “Then give me a pen” The man snarled annoyed, reaching his hand out to the delivery boy. “Wait there” The smaller built man said as he looked down and began reaching for his back pocket with a sly smile spreading onto his face.
 
“Here” The smaller man chuckled, as the others eyes widened. “You!” He roared “Who are you?” He shouted, as he tried reaching for the door; with Daehyun quickly stepping forward with the gun extended towards the others face “Just one more movement and this will be self-defence”.
 
The man eyed Daehyun a few times, before throwing a box at him, who quickly dodged it making the way for the other to escape through past him, however not being able to go far.
 
“No point running” Youngjae shouted out, as he skipped up the stairs followed by 7 other policemen, “You see, we got you surrounded Mr.Park”.
 
“What is this!?” He shouted as he looked around “You cannot just barge here and arrest me for no reason!”.
“Don’t worry, we won’t be arresting you for nothing” Daehyun assured him “The basement has plenty of evidence for you to rot in jail for a reason
 
“What?” The man asked astonished “..b-but how…?”
 
“Arrest him” Youngjae gave out a command “Team A you can go back to the station, Team B search the suspects house”.
 
-
 
“The delivery boy uniform suits you” Youngjae laughed as he continued to drive. “Shut it” Daehyun said angrily as he squinted his eyes in annoyance. “Another case solved” Youngjae laughed loudly, as he glanced over at Daehyun “This could have been really bad if you didn’t find that basement.”. Daehyuns cheeks and ears seemed to have a slightly visible shade of pink, making Youngjae chuckle even more, in the end even the other gets embarrassed. “Stop it” Daehyun complained, “You’re irritating me now”. 
 
                                                                 #Silent Scream- Case Closed