Case 8- The Case Of Obsession-Pt.2

Cold Blood
…slamming their lips together.

 

It was messy and sloppy, as one of Youngjaes hands travelled around Daehyuns neck and was eagerly drawing the other more deeply into the so called kiss. Daehyun was definitely drunk, was something that crossed Youngjaes mind, and he was glad or else he would have been sent to hospital by now… 

 

Even if Youngjae didn’t want to admit, he felt so curious about whether Daehyun still liked him? Or even why did Daehyun like him back then… well at least now, it didn’t seem like he hated Youngjae at all.

 

The so called kiss soon ended, with both withdrawing back, with both now breathing in the cold nights air. Daehyun attempted to somewhat get up, as he turned, half crawling on his fours, till Youngjaes hand caught part of his shirt, pulling the other back to lay down beside him.

 

“ing faggots” A voice came from the side, Daehyun immediately sending a death glare in the direction of a passing by teen boy. Unluckily for him, Daehyun had a lot built up that day, not to mention how drunk he was; as Daehyun got up from, second attempt, reaching for the gun in his belt; as the stranger looked at him with a smirk. Youngjae also watched; he knew what Daehyun was about to do, but he was too drunk to care, and if anything, he was somewhat amused by the idea of the onlooker having no idea what was coming his way.

 

“Say it again!” Daehyun sloppily shouted, now pointing the gun at teen, whose eyes grew wide at the sight of the gun, quickly falling back in fear, “I’m sorry” He cried out, “D-Don’t shoot me” he begged. With Daehyun just waving the other away with his gun “Go!” He shouted out like a little kid. It didn’t even take another word before the teen got up off the floor and sprinted off into the distance… did he run fast or what.

 

Daehyun walked back to the garbage bags, plopping down, with the gun still in his hand. Youngjae watched the other laying there beside him, till a laugh reached his ear, he felt confused till Daehyuns head rolled to his side, facing Youngjae, showing Daehyun brightly and loudly laughing, and Youngjae just couldn’t help but laugh along. Boy were they drunk…

 

-

 

“Argh” Youngjae cried out, as his hands griped his head… the headache was out of this world. After sometime he opened his eye, having then looked around he felt his headache becoming even worse; this must have been deja vu after all. “Why?” He mumbled under his breath in regret, turning away from the window and burying his face into one of the sofa pillows. Why didn’t he just go home… but then again, just how did they even manage to get to Daehyuns house in the first place?.

 

If he secretly left now, would Daehyun even realise that Youngjae was here in the first place?. No, he couldn’t do that. They would be going back to square one, where Daehyun would be making the whole fuss about whether he should transfer or what, and Youngjae had enough of it the first time around.

 

A loud groan cut through his thoughts, followed by a loud bang and a painful cry. Youngjae got up from the sofa and ran worriedly towards the room where the noise came from, opening the door to be greeted with Daehyun on the floor, with his blanket on the floor along with him. In the midst of his painful experience he took the time to look at Youngjae with a confused expression “What are you doing here?”. “What?” Youngjae asked back just as confused “Me?” he said now pointing a finger at himself. “No, the lamp” Daehyun answered now in a sarcastic tone, as he made an attempt to get off the floor. “Ahh” He stopped at some point grabbing his head and squatting down, “How much did I drink?” he asked with a painful tone, not even bothering to look up at the other. “I can’t remember… and I didn’t really count…” Youngjae answered, as he studied the other. “You…” Youngjae began, perfectly knowing he was heading towards the risky route with the next question “…don’t remember anything?” he finished off in a calm and soothing voice, almost hoping that it would somehow hypnotise the other and make it that the other wouldn’t remember any events from last night.

 

Daehyun just turned his head towards him, “No” he somewhat dragged out “What did I do?” he worriedly and somewhat already regretfully asked. “Oh, nothing” Youngjae waved his hands in defence “Nothing at all”, he turned to walk away before the other had any further questions, “I think I’ll just go now” he shouted out, as he grabbed his jacket that was resting the side of the sofa, that he assumed he used as a blanket for the night “Bye” he shouted the last farewell before closing the door.

 

-

 

“Argh” Himchan said, as he walked past Youngjaes desk with pile of papers. “What’s wrong?” Youngjae looked over at the passing figure. “Everything”  Himchan answered “Everything”, he repeated gaving out a sigh, “I’m getting all these cases that have absolutely no leads or any clues at all” he explained to the other “I mean, just now I received a report about some 17 year old boy being threatened by some psycho man with a gun last night. No CCTV footage around or anything, and the guy can’t even describe the others face because ‘it was too dark’, AH!” Himchan almost screamed as he continued to walk off. Youngjaes eyes, shot wide open, as he looked over at Daehyun, who was looking clueless back, at the now laughing Youngjae.
 
                                                                                                                                                                                                             
"…slamming their lips together." I felt like you would all curse at me if I wrote “…falling asleep.”. ಠ_ಠ
 
Can we just all look at the bright side of how at least I didn't take a whole year to upload this chapter, like I did with the last one?≦ 

 

I have read all the comments and I want to say Thank You to everyone who left a comments, subscribed and up-voted this story!!...although I bet you all probably hate me now... ಥ⌣ಥ