Chapter 27

Living A Double Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ahjusshi.” You entered the room and saw that Daehyun was no longer there. Minhyun frowned when he heard what you had called him.

“Appa.” He said and you raised an eyebrow. “Call me appa. I’m your father, right?” You nodded in defeat, resulting in a grin on his face.

Taking a seat on the chair, you let out a tired sigh. Minhyun wondered what was going on but did not ask anything. If there were anything that runs in the Jung family, it would be the fact that they like to think to themselves. They would rather just think for a solution than to ask someone ask. You wanted to know what who that Im Hyunae was and whether she really was a replacement for you. Because from what you see, her body build was almost like yours and if she were to wear the hoodie and mask, no one would be able to tell the difference.

“Appa.” You looked at him and saw that he was already looking at you, as if expecting you to turn to him for help. “Who is Im Hyunae?”

“Ah, Hyunae. She’s your replacement.” He told you straight, not bothering to beat around the bush. “She has been your replacement ever since you found the truth. I did not want anyone to start suspecting about why the masked member of B.A.P is gone so I had to have a replacement. Besides, you would not have to come to any harm that way.”

“Then am I not part of B.A.P anymore? If I am not in B.A.P then what is my position in SilverFalcon? If it is just to be the princess then I would rather quit. You know I could never go against you, appa. But that those not mean I can’t make my own decisions.”

Minhyun reached out and took your hands in his. “I’m not saying you must quit B.A.P. I’m just saying she will be there until I’ve gotten rid of Namjoon. I know being in B.A.P is everything to you but you must also know that I cannot bear for anything to happen to you, especially when Namjoon is still around.”

You could understand Minhyun and his actions but you were upset. You were unhappy that it actually took you a long time to get B.A.P’s acknowledgment but yet it only took Im Hyunae a month to get them to get close to her. It was like you were such a failure. “I’ll go catch up with B.A.P.” You gave Minhyun a small smile and went out of his room. You closed his door and took out your phone, calling the first person you had on your mind.

Once you were done with the phone call, you headed down to the living room and saw the interactions between Hyunae and B.A.P. They were playing and laughing together and Daehyun even had his arm around her shoulders. A tear rolled down and you quickly wiped it away. You did not want to show them your weak side, especially not to Hyunae. Moving as quietly as you could, you went to towards the door. You lied to Minhyun when you said you wanted to catch up with them. Well, you wanted to, until Hyunae came into the picture.

“Ri?” You heard Youngjae calling you and you stopped in your tracks. “Where are you going?” He asked and you heard them walking towards you.

You did not look at them because you were afraid you might cry. “I’m just going out to buy some stuff. I will be back soon.” You quickly said and reached for the doorknob but someone grabbed onto your wrist. Jongup spun you around and B.A.P wanted to know what was wrong with you but they all shut up when they saw the tears on your face.

“Ri,” Daehyun reached out for you but you took a step back.

You wiped your tears and faked a laugh but the tears kept flowing. “It’s nothing. I’m just so worried about appa. I... I need to go.” You muttered and ran out of the house before anyone could stop you again. You saw your bike there and hopped onto it, speeding out of SilverFalcon’s territory.

 

You fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter