Chapter 2

Living A Double Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The car came to a stop and the man sitting in front went out of the car to open the door for his boss. Another man from the car behind opened the door for you as well and you gave him a small bow before looking around your surroundings. Huge houses were lined up side by side and opposite each other. There are at least 20 houses down the lane. “Saemi.” The guy in suit looked at you and reached his hand out. You quickly went beside him and held onto his hand, letting him lead you into one of the house.

On the way there, the both of you chatted a little and you found out that Mr Suit is actually called Jung Minhyun and he is the boss of the SilverFalcon, one of the biggest vehicle companies in Seoul and even in the whole South Korea. The company may seem normal on the outside but that was just a façade. In the gangster world, everyone knew SilverFalcon is one of the strongest gang. He too found out some things about you, like your name and why were you a beggar at such a young age. “Saemi, from now on, you will be staying here.” He opened the door to one of the houses and you gasped when you saw such a magnificent house. It was two stories high and it was not classy or anything. It was cosy and homey and you loved it. “If you don’t like this house then you can choose any of those outside.”

“Ajusshi, it is kind of obvious that you are rich but I didn’t know that you were this rich.” You spoke as you looked around the living room. Mr Jung laughed at your words and placed his hand on your head again, making you smile. You did not know why but you just loved it when the man simply placed his hand on your head. It was like assuring you that he is by your side and that you are not alone. “I like this house. Thank you, ajusshi.” You grinned and he nodded with a smile.

“Go and get the boys.” Mr Jung told one of his men and he bowed before walking away. “Come,” He went to the couch and took a seat. You sat beside him and swung your legs, as they were too short to reach the floor.

“Master,” 6 boys around your age bowed when they saw Mr Jung.

“Oh, you guys are here.” Mr Jung stood up and you did the same. “Guys, this is Lee Saemi and she will be staying here from now on.” Mr Jung said and the boys looked at you. They may be taller than you but you were not afraid of them. After living on the streets for such a long time, nothing really scares you anymore. “Yongguk, I expect you to take good care of her.” Mr Jung told the oldest looking guy and he nodded.

“Appa, are you going to let her be in B.A.P?” The guy with cat eyes asked Mr Jung.

*Appa?* You thought as you looked at them, seeing a bit of similarities in them.

“Not yet, Dae but I am thinking of it. From now on, I expect all of you to treat Saemi nicely and to treat her like one of you.” He said before looking at you. “I’ll be in the house next door so come and find me if you need anything but there will always be 2 guards outside so ask them anything if you need to, okay?” He ruffled your hair before walking off. You watched him walk out of the house and when he left, you looked at the house in front of you.

“You are a female so what are you doing here?” A boy with pretty features asked you.

“I don’t want to live on the streets anymore. I want to do something more; something big.” You told him and they looked a little shock to hear that you are a beggar. The 6 boys were different from you. Since young, they were trained to be a gangster, taking over their fathers. Jung Daehyun was trained to be the successor of Mr Jung. The rest of the boys’ fathers are important people in SilverFalcon as well as they are in charge of different part of the SilverFalcon’s territory. The boys had a roof over their heads and ate warm food every meal since birth. They were different from you. They were taught the hard way. You were forced to learn the hard way.

*She will definitely be a star when she grow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter