Chapter 22

Living A Double Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was only a few hours after lunch time and BTS and you were in a random Japanese shop. The 6 of them were staring at you will you ignored them and ate your order of Daifuku, a famous type of Japanese sweets. "Aren't you guys going to eat? This is awesome." You off the traces of the Daifuku on your lips before taking a sip of tea.

"Noona, we are here because of you." Jungkook reminded you that you were the one who dragged them into the shop because of your sudden cravings. 

You rolled your eyes and placed the cup on the table. The moment J-Hope and you left your apartment, he had been very quiet as he does not want to put anymore pressure on you. Taehyung had left a few minutes after J-Hope and you did. Needless to say, Daehyun chased after him and followed him everywhere and the younger male finally managed to lose him after walking through the busy streets of Hongdae. 

Letting out a soft sigh, you looked at them, dilemma and sadness showed all over your face. The boys of BTS felt a little bad for making you spill something you are trying to conceal but they needed to know the reason why you were avoiding B.A.P. You were the one who told J-Hope to call the rest so you could explain it to them but that is because you did not want to hide anything from them. However, you did not know if you could really say it.

"Daehyun is ahjusshi's son, right?" You asked them and they nodded. 

"Yea, that young master is practically known as the prince in SilverFalcon." Namjoon joked.

"Then have you guys heard about the princess?" 

"There's a princess?" Suga scratched his head in confusion, trying to remember when did Minhyun have a daughter.

"It's you." Jimin spoke and your eyes widened a little, wondering how he knew. "I mean Boss practically treats you like his own daughter. Even we, the elites and Boss's personal bodyguards feels that you are of a higher status than us when it's the same. So if you aren't the princess, then who is?"

Taehyung had Jimin in a headlock when Jimin finished speaking. "Yah, you scared me. I really thought noona is the princess."

"It IS you, right?" Jin finally spoke and you looked at him. You did not need to reply him as your eyes already assured him that you are Minhyun's flesh and blood. "Is that why you are avoiding them?" Again, he knew your answer without you saying anything.

"Woah woah woah! Are you trying to tell me Ri is really Boss's daughter? That's she's the princess?" Namjoon asked Jin.

You grimaced when you heard the word 'princess.' "Don't call me that." You unintentionally snapped but Namjoon did not even flinched at your fierceness.

"Heh. You even act like Daehyun when we call him 'young master'."

"He's family, Ri. Isn't that what you always wanted?" Jin ignored his noisy leader and asked you.

You opened your mouth to say that they were the ones in the wrong but who were you to say that? It is the truth but what if they have a good reason for it? And it is not like they had abused you or something. In fact, Minhyun has treated you like how a father should be to his daughter. He did his job of protecting you and looking after you. The only wrong thing that he did was that he abandoned you, because no matter what, a parent should never abandon their child.

Daehyun was even more innocent than Minhyun. He had no idea what was going on and who you really are until Minhyun told him 5 years ago. You knew that Daehyun would listen to his father even though he is pretty rebellious. It might be because of the fact that you like Daehyun that made you angry with him. If he had told you the truth earlier, you would not like him and be this hurt alone. One secret after another is being thrown at you and no matter how strong you are, you could not take it.

"You can't expect me to just forgive them." You mumbled.

"I'm not. I'm just asking you to give them a chance."

J-Hope took your hand and it, hoping you would feel better while Suga spoke. "You said your father abandoned your mother and you, right? But if Boss really did not want you, why would he still keep you after he found out you are his daughter? He even treated you like you are one."

"That's because she is his daughter." Jungkook commented, earning a smack at the back of the head by Jimin. 

"I'm not asking you to forgive them straight away but just try because it is just wrong for family members to ignore each other and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter