Chapter 7

Living A Double Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The school bell rang, indicating that it is lunch time. You packed our bag and slowly went to your locker. It was like a daily routine that you do. Because you want to avoid everyone as much as possible, you would take your time to enter the hallway. It took only 5 minutes for the hallway to be cleared as everyone would be rushing to the cafeteria.

You were about to go to where your locker was when you heard a giggle. Turning around, you saw L and Mirin walking together side by side and his arm was around her waist. He leaned in to whisper something in her ear and she giggled again. L saw you and you just stared back at the both of them. “Hey loser,” She called you and you shifted your gaze towards her. “Thanks for keeping your word about not wanting to go after L oppa. I was able to get him to go on a date with me so thank you.” She gave you a smile faker than those fake bags you can find on at the marketplace.

“It’s nothing.” You mumbled and opened your locker. The only time Kim Mirin would thank you is when she wants to look good in front of someone else. It would be easy for you to expose her but you felt like there was no need to stoop towards her level. It is true that you need to get L’s trust but you rather not do it when Mirin was around.

“You know her?” L asked Mirin when they took a seat at the cafeteria.

“Who? Lee Saemi?” Mirin asked and L nodded. “Well, we used to be best friends when we were younger. However, she suddenly changed and treated me coldly. I tried to ask her to change back but she just ignored me. She does not even want to talk to me anymore.” Mirin faked a sniffle and L awkwardly patted her back. He knows that Mirin was lying because he saw the scene just now where Mirin was ing at you. He did not date Mirin because he is interested in her but because she was annoying him by asking him to go on a date with her. In order to shut her up, he agreed. Besides, she looks like she would know every single gossip about the school and L wanted to find out more about you.

Just then, you came into the cafeteria and L’s eyes were fixed on you. He watched you went to an empty seat near the vending machine with a lunchbox in your hands. “Excuse me L!” Two girls blocked L’s view and L gave them an annoyed look. (which they did not noticed) “Are you possibly L from Infinite?” One of them asked.

“Yes.” He confirmed.

“Oh my God! He’s THE L from Infinite!” Her friend squealed and that caught the attention of many people around them. Word about Infinite’s best fighter is the nephew of the principal spread throughout the school like wild fire.

“Hey L.” Sunggyu came into the cafeteria and L stood up to hug his friend.

“How’s school?” L asked and Sunggyu shrugged his shoulders, saying there was nothing interesting about it.

“Hey guys! Sorry being late! We were talking to a hot chick.” Woohyun and Dongwoo came and sat down as well. Soon Hoya, Sungyeol and Sungjong joined the group and the murmurs in the cafeteria grew. Many did not know how Infinite looks like but now that they saw the 7 of them together, they tried to remember their faces so that they would not offend the wrong person. Mirin tried to flirt with the rest of Infinite but they just ignored her and continued to talk among themselves.

You were growing irritated at the commotion going on over at Infinite’s table. You were trying to eat your meal in peace when suddenly everyone’s talking about Infinite like that group was not there. You slowly chewed on your piece of chicken that Jongup cooked for you while studying the members of Infinite. All of them had this intimidating aura like L, only that L’s aura was the strongest. Your eyes met L’s and the both of you awkwardly looked away, as if embarrassed for looking at each other.

You remembered that Mirin got a date with L and you could not help but to feel disgusted. He has just been in this school for a few hours and he already has a date. At that moment, you could not help but to think that he is a typical guy who only wants to get into a girl’s pants. You have heard lots of things about Infinite yesterday night. Apparently B.A.P and Infinite hated each other since young and that was when you have not joined SilverFalcon. Minhyun and Kim Namjoon, L’s father

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter