Chapter 31

Living A Double Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The door slowly creek open and L looked up to see who it was. In stepped a tired looking Daehyun with the rest of B.A.P behind him. L wanted to get up to greet them but decided not to move instead or you might wake up. The both of you were on the bed and you were snuggled up at his side, using his arm as a pillow. Daehyun raised an eyebrow when he saw L there. The last time he remembered, that guy wanted a break up with you.

“Go and talk to him. We will take care of her.” Yongguk told Daehyun who was still staring at L. There was only confusion in his eyes and no hatred. Although he wanted to punch the younger male for hurting you, he knew that everything between you and him was alright or else you would not even stay close to him.

Himchan was already by your side and gently lifted your head to place it on the pillow. You let out a satisfied sigh at the touch of the soft pillow. In order not to wake you up, L slowly got up and went out of the room with Daehyun. “They are not going to fight, right?” Zelo asked and Jongup gave the maknae a smile before ruffling his hair.

L wordlessly followed Daehyun until the both of them reached the staircase. Daehyun took a sit at one of the steps while L just leaned against the wall, propping his body up using his left leg. The both of them fell into complete silence till your brother broke it. “Do you love my sister?” He looked at L and the other male looked back.

“Yes.” His answer was immediate and Daehyun could see how serious he was. It was the same sense of urgency he felt when he needed to protect you.

“Would you continue to stay by her side even if your father does not want you to?”

His answer was still the same. Daehyun got up from the stairs and walked till he was in front of L.

“You won’t tell Infinite anything, right?”

He shook his head. “Saemi does not want me to. Besides, if anything, she would be the one who wants to tell them the truth.”

Daehyun was glad. L is a man who respected his sister’s wishes and he is someone who loves his sister a lot. He does not really care about Infinite but as long as the younger male is willing to even sacrifice himself for you, he is relieved.

Daehyun asked for L’s phone and L gave it to him. “Call me if anything happens to Ri.” He instructed while typing in his number. “I do not care what happened and whose fault is it. As long as you make her upset, I’m coming after you, Kim Myungsoo. She has always been my number 1 priority and will forever be. I do not expect you to do the same but take care of her.”

L nodded, taking his phone back. “I will.”

“You really have to do it. I do not want to see something like that happened to her again. She is my baby sister. Do you know how painful is it for me to see her get hurt?”

L kept silent. He also knows the suffocating feeling when he realized it was you who was hurt. It was like he could not breathe and like someone was applying too much pressure on his heart. But he also knows that Daehyun is your brother and that he was feeling much worse now.

The door to the staircase opened and both males shifted their attention to the intruder. “Ri’s awake and Hyunae’s here.” Jongup told them.

 

It was only a week before that Daehyun had found out your feelings about Hyunae. Minhyun had told him and nevertheless to say, Daehyun felt like he was in a difficult spot. On one side, there were you, his sister. And one the other is Hyunae, the girl that he likes. Being with you for so many years, he knows that the moment you do not like someone is the moment that you will not talk to the person at all.

Which is why he was so relieved when he saw you actually chatting and laughing with Hyunae and the rest of B.A.P.

“Dae!” You exclaimed when you saw your brother enter the room and your boyfriend was right behind him.

Daehyun grinned and went over to hug you. “It’s oppa to you, young lady.” He poked your cheek and you stuck your tongue out at him. He then went over to B.A.P so that L can go to you.

“Hey babe. Are you feeling better?” He slung an arm over your shoulders and kissed your te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter