Chapter 16

Living A Double Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjong ran and ran and ran. He ran as fast as his legs could carry him. Beads of sweat trickled down from his forehead to his body. He glanced behind and saw that they were no longer chasing him. He finally stopped running and leaned against the wall to catch his breath. "Lee Sungjong. Do you think you can run away from me?" A dark laughter filled the empty alley and Sungjong gasped in shock when he saw his chaser.

"Cho Jinyoung.." Sungjong glared at him.

"Lee Sungjong, it's either you die or you come with us. Take your pick." Jinyoung said.

"I rather die." Sungjong did not stop glaring at Jinyoung even after he took his gun out.

"Goodbye then, Lee Sungjong." Jinyoung smirked and pulled the trigger.

 

"NO!" Sungjong screamed and his eyes flew opened. He sat up and realised he was breathing heavily and his wife beater was soaked. Closing his eyes, he tried to calm himself down. *It's only a dream.* He kept thinking and ran a hand through his hair. He looked out of the window and saw that it was morning.

"Sungjong? You okay? I heard you screaming." L came into Sungjong's room. Sungjong saw L wearing an apron and knew that his favourite hyung was preparing their breakfast.

"Yea. Thanks hyung." Sungjong smiled. L returned the smile and went back to the kitchen. L is cold at times but he always has a soft spot for Sungjong as he loves his dongsaeng a lot. After washing up, Sungjong went to the living room and saw that L was already sitting at the table, waiting for him to so that they can eat together. Sungjong and L stays together while Sungyeol, Dongwoo and Hoya stay together and Sunggyu and Woohyun have another apartment for themselves.

Sungjong and L happily ate their breakfast. "Hyung, I'm going down to buy some snacks. Is there anything you want?" Sungjong asked when they finished their meal.

"Ice cream and chips." L said.

"Okay! I'll see you later!" He grinned and took his wallet and jacket and went out of the house. L shook his head while smiling at his hyper active dongsaeng.

Sungjong whistled and he walked towards the convenience store. The moment he reached, he started to pile the basket with titbits. "Hyung would like this, and this, and also this." Sungjong dumped varies flavours and brand of potato chips for L. He got his Peppero and bought some drinks too. "Ah! His ice cream!" Sungjong remembered L's ice cream and took a big tub of Cookies and Cream ice cream.

Sungjong paid for the food and happily walked back home. His phone beep once and Sungjong unlocked it, receiving a message from L.

 

Gyu hyung asked us to gather at the hideout so just bring the snacks there. I'll meet you there.

-L

 

Sungjong was about to reply L when someone laughed. He looked up from his phone and froze when he saw Cho Jinyoung smirking at him. Without thinking, Sungjong dropped the food and started to run. He ran as fast as he could, hoping to shake Jinyoung off. It was exactly like his dream. Even the place looked the same. He glanced behind and saw that they were no longer chasing him. He finally stopped running and leaned against the wall to catch his breath. "Lee Sungjong. Do you think you can run away from me?" A dark laughter filled the empty alley and Sungjong gasped in shock when he saw his chaser.

"Cho Jinyoung.." Sungjong glared at him. Yep, definitely like his dream only there were many of his men behind him. "Cho Jinyoung, I rather die than to go with you." Sungjong said before Jinyoung could say anything.

"How I wish it was that easy, kid. But the boss wants to see you." Jinyoung looked at his men and nodded towards Sungjong. 5 of his men ran towards Sungjong and Sungjong started fighting them.

 

You skilfully drove down the street on your motorbike. You spent the night at B.A.P’s home and you are now on your way back home to finish your homework and do some house cleaning.  

A man suddenly appeared from one of the allies and you stopped your bike before it could hit him. However, the man did not notice your presence or the fact that you almost knocked him down and went back into the alley. You turned to your left and saw a young guy fighting many people in black suits. There were a couple on the floor but the young guy looked like he was being beaten up badly. You shrugged your shoulders. This was not your business and you did not want to interfere.

You were about to drive away when you saw that the young guy was Sungjong. *Lee Sungjong?!* You practically screamed in your head. You quickly took off your helmet and wore your hood. Making sure that your mask is secure, you ran towards the fight to save Sungjong. Sungjong is your friend and he always treats you very well. Rivals or not, he is your friend and you have to save him. You pulled the closest one away and kicked him in the stomach. The man fell to the ground and you attacked another. Because you were small, you easily slipped past the men and stood protectively in front of Sungjong.

"Are you alright?" You asked him and he nodded. He was beaten badly and was breathing heavily. "Stay close to me. I'll get you out of here." You told him.

"Why are you helping me? You are from B.A.P." Sungjong said but you ignored his question.

"Who are you?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter