Chapter 42

Living A Double Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was another typical, boring Tuesday where people would be going to places where they needed to go and do things they needed to do.

Glancing at your full-length mirror, you wondered what was missing before reaching out for one of your many lip products. Taking a cherry red lip tint, you applied it to emphasize your already plump lips. The thought of L resisting the urge to kiss you in front of the whole school later on made you giggle. It would be a sight to see the great L of Infinite having a mental battle with himself. You had learned about his addiction to your lips one night when you were sleeping with him. He was mumbling in his sleep about how good you tasted and the things he wanted to do with that pair of lips. After hearing his unintentional confession, you flushed a deep red and had a hard time going to sleep after that.

Once you were done applying the red liquid, you took the pin that was lying on the table. Since you wanted to look presentable and a tad of elegance, you had let your straight hair down before clipping the left side of your hair up with a pin that had real rose quartz stones on it. It was not that valuable as compared to diamonds and gems, but you fell in love with it at first sight. Besides, Daehyun has already whipped his card out the moment you gasped in awe at that piece of hair accessory.

Flattening your school skirt with your palms, you took one last look in the mirror before deciding that you were good to go.

When you opened the door, two guards were already waiting for you. Although Minhyun had appointed BTS as your personal bodyguards, you managed to persuade Minhyun to let them attend school as well. Their future does not have to be ruin. Just because they are in SilverFalcon does not mean that they cannot hold a scientist or lawyer position in SilverFalcon in the future.

The guards bowed when they saw you and you forced a smile. Although you were not pleased to see them as they were blocking your road to freedom, you wanted to be nice. Those guys signed up to be a gangster and not a baby sitter, so there was no need for them to be stuck with a stuck-up and disobedient child.

The rest of B.A.P were already gone when you reached the living room and you guessed that they had already left the house for school. Grabbing an apple and a banana from the coffee table, you wore your shoes and headed out of B.A.P’s house. Somehow, Minhyun had decided to be a little lenient on you and allowed you to go back to your place in SilverFalcon. You were more than happy to do so because being in Minhyun’s house was suffocating due to the amount of guards.

Two cars were already in front of the house. The car in front was filled with four guards while the second car only had the driver in it. Knowing that was the car for you, you simply headed towards it and the driver got out to open the door. Mumbling a soft ‘thanks’, you slipped into the car. The two guards that were in the house with you entered the car as well. One of them sat beside you and the other sat beside the driver.

The ride to school was a quiet one and the only sound that could be heard was from you, as you took another bite from the apple. Looking at the driver, you noticed that he had a small scar just below the right side of his lips. He looked like the kind that could be usually found fighting in the back allies. The guy beside you was spotting a moustache, as if he had forgotten to shave this morning. Lastly, the guy in front of you looked the youngest among the three and he was the best looking one.

“What are you names?” You broke the silence. The three guards looked at each other for a split second before shifting their attention to you.

“I’m Joon, Missy.” The driver bowed as low as he could in that position. You were glad when he did not call you ‘princess’ like the rest, though ‘missy’ was not really to your liking as well.

Mr Moustache soon introduced himself as Min and the last guy’s name was Han. You were pretty sure that those were not their full names but a nickname they chose when they joined SilverFalcon. The trio told you that they were all over 30. To your disbelief, Han was actually the oldest and the leader while Min looked like he was the eldest but actually the youngest.

*Some people are just blessed with youthful looks.* You pouted at that thought.

However, the disappointment disappeared and worry replaced it when you saw that you were almost reaching the school. Today will be the day that your identity would be known not only to the school but also to NJ, and that was what worried you the most. Minhyun had already ensured you that everything has been prepared but you still could not stop the uneasiness from forming. The memory of how easy it was for NJ to take you down flashed through your mind and you shut your eyes tightly to calm yourself down.

“Missy, are you okay?” A deep voice asked and your eyes snapped opened. You look at Min who had asked you that question but his attention was directed somewhere else instead. Following his gaze, you finally noticed that your hands were shanking and you immediately clasped them together, trying not to embarrass yourself any further. “Missy, if you are not feeling well-”

“I’m fine.” You cut him off.

A vibration caught your attention and you saw a message from L asking where you were. After talking to Minhyun yesterday, you told L you were going back to school. The rest of Infinite soon know about the great news and spammed you with messages before you finally pulled out your laptop to video chat with them. That was the most frequent method you had used when you were ‘grounded’.

You saw that the car was entering the school and quickly replied him with a ‘here’ and checked your appearance once more. Now that your identity is being revealed, you had to look the best for the reputation of your father and SilverFalcon. The car came to a stop and from the inside, you could already see the students whispering to one another. Taking a deep breath, you looked at Han and nodded.

L’s phone vibrated just once as it lit up and he read the reply you sent to him. An arm was slung around his shoulder. “Message from lover girl?” Sungyeol teased and L jokingly pushed him aside and he almost fell off the bench, making Infinite laugh at his silliness. Two cars of the same color and model entered the school grounds and L immediately knew it was you. The car that you came in was the newest product SilverFalcon came up with and it was said to only be in the market earliest by next month. The only people who would have been able to gotten their hands on that particular model so soon would have to be someone influential or just someone from SilverFalcon. A masked bunny that was engraved at the tip of the door handle just further proves that the person in the car is part of B.A.P.

The students surrounding them seemed to know it too. And the suspense was killing them, as they could not see anything behind the black tinted windows. The noises got louder as everyone was trying to catch a glimpse of the newest topic.

Infinite was already reaching the crowd when two guards from the first car came out and went to the second car. Two more guards came out from the other car and one of them opened the door and you stepped out. L’s heart skipped a beat and blood rushed to his cheeks when he noticed how beautiful you were. It was not like he did not find you beautiful before but this time, it was like you were angelic in his eyes. Your long, lovely locks were pinned up at the side, making you look elegant and sweet at the same time.

The students surrounding you were openly staring at you like they have never seen such person before. Confusion flashed t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter