Chapter 9

Living A Double Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All 7 of you sat down at one of the tables and a waitress came. She saw so many handsome men sitting together and tried to flirt with them but they were more interested in the menu. "I want a cheeseburger with fries." Zelo ordered. The rest ordered as well while you were still looking at the menu. 

"I want nothing. I'm not hungry." You finally said and saw that the waitress was staring at you, mostly probably trying to see what is under that mask and hood. "What the are you looking at?" You questioned. She shook her head in fear and quickly walked away. 

"Chill babe, did you eat the wrong medicine today?" Himchan asked and you sighed. 

"It's nothing. The pain in my wrist must have travelled up to my head somehow." You bitterly muttered and rubbed your sore wrist. Daehyun took your wrist and massaged it for you. You tried to pull your hand away but he firmly grabbed onto it, not wanting to let it go. You ignored him and let him do whatever he wants. Soon the food came and Daehyun forgotten about your wrist. *Typical boys. Once they see food, they've forgotten everything.* You rolled your eyes. 

"Ri," Yongguk called you and you looked at him. "So how's the mission?"

You shrugged your shoulders and played with the straw in your cup. "I've only managed to get Hoya to talk to me. I've not met the rest yet except for Sungyeol and L. The only time I met Sungyeol was at the bookstore the day ahjusshi told me my mission. As for L, he's sitting beside me but Mirin's into him."

"Mwoh? That ?" Himchan asked and you nodded. B.A.P is your family now and there is nothing they do not know about you.

"Don't worry, I won't let her spoil my mission." You promised.

 

After dinner, all of you walked back to SilverFalcon and this time you drove back to your house alone. Opening the fridge to see what you should make for lunch the next day, you realised there was hardly anything left. Sighing, you took your wallet and phone and went out of your house to the market. 

The supermarket was not that crowded because it was at night. You took a cart and dumped in whatever you wanted to eat and stocked up the house. You took a packet of ramen and turned around when you bumped into someone. "I'm sorry!" You bowed and saw that it was L. 

L nodded and turned to walk away when he saw your bandaged wrist. "Are you okay?" He pointed to your wrist. 

"Huh? Oh yea, I'm fine." You said and put the ramen in your cart. He looked at the items in your cart and raised an eyebrow in amusement. 

"Is all of that for you?" He pointed to half-filled cart. 

"Kind of?" You said but it sounded like a question. "If you will excuse me," You said and walked off while pushing the cart and L watched you.

When you were done, you went to pay for your stuff and realised that there were too many things for you to carry. You took everything and cursed when your right wrist started to hurt again. Just then, an arm reached out from behind and helped you carried the items your right hand was carrying. You looked up and saw L there. 

He then took some items that your left hand was carrying so that it would not be so heavy for you. "Thanks." You muttered and he shrugged his shoulders. 

The both of you silently walked to your house and you could not help but think about the mission and B.A.P and how much they dislike Infinite. "L," You broke the silence and he looked at you. 

"Is Infinite a gang?" You asked. 

"Why? Are you scared?" He teased. 

"No." You truthfully said. Why would you be scared when you are in a gang too? 

L wondered what you were thinking but did not say anything. The both of you reached the building where your apartment is and you turned to look at him. 

“I’ve reached.” You wanted to take the bags from him but he stopped you.

“At least let me send you up. You won’t be able to carry all of this when your hand is like that.” He nodded towards your injured wrist. You thought about his suggestion. It is true that you will have a hard time to carry all of the groceries up and it was not like he could do anything to you. If he does, you would immediately attack him. 

“Okay.” 

You entered the code to your door and opened it so that L could go in first and put the stuff down. He went into the kitchen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter