Chapter 13

Living A Double Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday (The most dreadful day of the week) soon came and you dragged yourself out of bed to wash up. You quickly did everything and head out of your house and walked to school. You were thinking about how to react towards Infinite now that you know how mean they could be. There was no way you could avoid them though, seeing how you are supposed to gain their trust. However, you knew that you cannot totally trust them, even if the day that they trust you comes.

The moment you entered Woollim High, a group of student surrounded you. You tried to get through but one guy pushed you. "May I help you?" You asked him and he smirked as he moved aside and you saw Mirin behind him. You then realised that they were Mirin’s group of close friends who knows who she really is.

"You little . I saw you with a guy on Saturday and you were being so chummy with him. I bet you are actually one of those s that sleeps around." She poked your shoulder. You clenched your fist and tried not to glare at her.

"That was my friend and I am not sleeping around." You calmly said, trying not to pick up a fight with her.

"You have friends?!" She laughed and so did her friends. "Of course you aren't sleeping around. Who would want to sleep with YOU?" She smirked and you felt like slapping that smirk off her face.

"If you would excuse me, I need to get to class." You tried to walk past her.

"Yah! I'm not done with you!" She pulled you back by grabbing onto your hair and you yelped in pain.

"Let go of her." An angry L squeezed Mirin's wrist tightly and Mirin let go of you.

"L oppa!" She tried to hug his arm but L moved away.

"Are you alright?" He looked at you with concerned eyes and you grew confused. You remembered how cold his eyes were on Friday night and yet now he is looking at you with warm eyes.

"I'm fine." You said.

 "L, you are a kingka together with Infinite, so I do not know why you want to hang out with someone like her." A guy said and L looked at him. "She's just acting like a nice little girl but she's a who sleeps around." Before that guy could continue saying more, L punched him and he fell to the ground.

"Don't you dare talk about Saemi like that." He glared at that guy. L looked up to look at Mirin's friends and they took a step back, afraid that they will be next. "I don't bloody hell care if you are a female. Anyone who talks bad about Saemi will get it from me." He warned and pulled you away.

You quietly followed him and he brought you to where Infinite was at. Infinite hangs out in the cafeteria almost every morning before classes start. They were laughing but stopped when they saw L's angry face. "What's wrong?" Sunggyu asked L and L sighed. He finally let go of your arm and took a seat beside Sungyeol. You went to sit beside Hoya.

"It's Mirin and her friends. She pulled Saemi's hair and her friend called her a !" L slammed the table and you looked at him with wide eyes.

*Is he worried about me?* You thought.

"Bloody hell." Hoya cursed.

*Why are they worried when they are such jerks?* You looked at them and saw that they were genuinely unhappy. *Why? Are you guys acting or do you guys just become a whole new person outside of school?* You glanced at your watch and saw that the bell is going to ring.

"I got to get to the library before class." You stood up.

"Wait, we got to ask you something first." Sunggyu nodded for you to sit and you slowly sat down. "Do you know B.A.P's leader, Bang Yongguk?" He asked and you stiffened at that name. The thought of you getting caught was nothing compared to the thought of you blowing up the mission. You also would not want to know what Infinite might do to you if they know.

"No, why?" You lied.

"Are you sure? I saw the both of you at the supermarket on Saturday." L said and you remembered that you met him. You tried to think of a lie when the fact that Yongguk has a twin brother popped into your mind.

"Oh, you must have been talking about Bang Yongnam. Yongnam told me he has a twin brother but I have never personally met him."

"He has a twin brother?!" Sungyeol exclaimed and you nodded.

"It's no big deal." You shrugged your shoulders.

"It sure is. One Yongguk is enough and now there are 2?! I sure am glad his brother isn't in B.A.P or it will be twice the headache." He dramatically sighed.

"Well, I got to go now. See you guys later." You quickly went out of the cafeteria before they could question you further. *That was close.* You sighed in relief and saw that there was 5 minutes left till the bell rings. You pouted and went to your homeroom instead of going to the library or you would be late.

A few minutes after you sat down, L came in too and sat beside you. "Wanna hang out with Infinite after school? We are going to watch a movie." L invited you. You remembered that Yongguk banned you from fighting until your wrist is okay.

"Sure." You nodded.

 

+ +

Infinite was quarrelling about what movie to watch while you just puffed your cheeks in boredom. Woohyun noticed that and went to you. "What do you want to watch?" He asked you and you looked up at big television to see what show is available.

"That one." You pointed to a horror show, 'Child's Eye'.

"Are you sure? I heard that's quite scary." Woohyun said.

 "Waeyo? You scared?" You .

"Ani! Don't come crying and expect me to hug you when the show gets too scary!" H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter