Chapter 14

Living A Double Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up and saw that it was morning. Events from last night rushed through your brain and you hoped that Yongguk had stopped being mad at you. It was a Saturday, so you had no school and you have decided to spend the weekend with B.A.P since it had been a while since you last hung out with them. You went to wash up before going to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for them. You were stirring the soup when you felt a pair of arms around your shoulder. "How nice it is to see my darling preparing breakfast for me the moment I wake up." Himchan rested his chin on your shoulder.

"Morning to you too, Chan oppa." You pushed his head away.

"I love it when you call me oppa." He beamed and puckered his lips and leaned in to kiss you when Yongguk pushed him aside.

"How many times must I tell you to stop harassing my wife?" Yongguk sighed and you smiled.

"Morning Guk oppa." You smiled. He returned it and ruffled your hair. Himchan helped you with breakfast and soon everyone came out of their rooms for breakfast. Jongup and Zelo helped you to lay the table. Breakfast was just as rowdy as ever and you were glad that no one was still unhappy about yesterday. It was like nothing ever happened you were thankful for that or the atmosphere would be awkward.

"What are we doing later?" Zelo asked his hyungs. Everyone suggested their own ideas but no idea seemed to satisfy all 6 of them. "Noona! What do you want to do later?" Zelo asked you. You taped for fingers on your chin and thought for a while.

"I know! Let's go play Zelo's favourite sport and then go to Yongnam’s underground club at night!" You grinned.

"Hell yea! It's been a long time since we've been there!" Himchan pumped his fist in the air and his friends laughed.

"Alright. We shall rest for a while before heading out." Yongguk told his dongsaengs and they went to clear the empty dishes.

 

"Woohoo!" Zelo cheered and he jumped from a railing to another on his skateboard.

"He's always so daring. I hope he doesn't break his neck if he were to fall." Youngjae muttered and earned a smack on the head by Yongguk.

"Don't curse your own dongsaeng." Yongguk said and Jongup nodded his head, agreeing with Yongguk. Youngjae rolled his eyes and skated off. Himchan was already skating while Daehyun was skating slowly while watching out for the maknae. You, on the other hand, sighed and fanned yourself. You've forgotten that you will be wearing a hoodie and a mask and to make matter worse, the weather was not really helping. Sure, it was hot, but you were lucky that there was no sun shining on you.

"You can just take your hoodie off and leave the mask on." Jongup came to you. You shrugged and did what he said and immediately felt much cooler. Since you were only wearing a tank top under the hoodie, the guys could not take their eyes of your curvy body but you did not seemed to notice it. You were just skating and trying on new tricks. A few boys walked past and whistled when they saw your body. You rolled your eyes and ignored them while Himchan was scolding them.

You noticed that Yongguk was also yelling at the guys who were staring at you. They immediately ran away when he threatened to dig their eyes out. *Stupid, protective oppas.* You smiled. *But that is why I love you guys.*

 

++

After hours of skating, B.A.P decided to take a late lunch at a diner place. The boys ordered burgers and fries while you just ordered a sandwich and a strawberry ice cream. You were about to remove your mask when you saw a few girls giggling while looking at B.A.P. "Why aren't you eating?" Daehyun asked you when you saw that you had yet to touch your food.

You nodded towards the girls and everyone looked at them, making them squealed in delight. Himchan started to flirt with them while the rest rolled their eyes. Zelo could not care less and continued to eat his food. As usual, Jongup was just smiling. Sometimes you wondered if he is okay in the head. The girls dared to move closer and soon they were at the booth you guys are at. You sighed in annoyance. You have yet to eat and you were starving but yet you could not remove your mask thanks to the 3 girls.

"Is it ok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter