Chapter 19

Living A Double Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been hours since the first drop landed on the ground and the rain has already become small. People on the streets that seek refuge in buildings were happy and they continued towards their destination. Kids started going out to play as well and everyone felt relaxed at the refreshing smell of rain.

However, Infinite was at their hideout panicking. The moment you fainted, they brought you back to their hideout and Woohyun informed everyone in Infinite. Your phone rang for the nth time that hour and they decided to off it instead so that you would not wake up.

Dongwoo and Sungjong were fussing about the soup they were making. Sungyeol searched up the net on people fainting. Sunggyu was just at the couch, not making a noise. Both Hoya and L were sitting beside the bed as they worriedly watched you. “Are you sure she is fine?” Woohyun asked Jihyun.

She gave him a look and sighed. “Don’t you believe your sister who is also a doctor? Have some faith in me.”

“But why isn’t she waking up?” He asked.

“She’s just worn out and the rain made her fever worse. What she needs now is just rest. She should be fine after sleeping it off.”

“Dae..” You whispered and Hoya and L were immediately up on their feet.

“Saemi? Saemi, can you hear me?” Hoya asked and you frowned.

The ruckus made Jihyun go into the room followed by the rest of Infinite. She checked your pulse and a smile slowly spread on her face. “Her recovery speed is remarkable.” Jihyun commented as she checked your temperature.

You slowly opened your eyes and did not feel as awful as just now. Your vision was blurred and you could see at least 8 people looking at you. When your vision was cleared, you saw that it was Infinite and a girl that you have never seen before. “Where am I?” You slowly sat up and L helped you. Your throat felt so dry that you wanted to chug down a bottle of water.

“You are at our hideout. You fainted outside of school, remember?” Hoya asked you. You did remembered it and apologise for creating such a fuss. “It’s alright. Just don’t do that again okay? You scared us.” He ruffled your hair.

Looking down at your clothes, you saw that you were no longer wearing your school uniform and your eyes widened. “Don’t worry, I was the one who changed you.” Jihyun said and you let out a sigh of relief before thanking her. “I’ve already gave you a jab and your fever is almost gone. What you need to do now to fully recover is to rest well.”

“But Saemi,” Sunggyu spoke and you looked at him. “What were you doing in that heavy rain?”

Memories of Daehyun and you fighting came back and your tears started falling again. You felt your heart clenching and all you wanted to do is to brawl your eyes out. “Yah hyung!” Infinite screamed at their leader while Jihyun the back of your head.

“Sunggyu.” You called him and wiped your tears. “Do you think it’s possible for me to stay here for a while?”

“Of course. You can stay here for as long as you like. And you don’t have to tell me the reason if you do not want to. Just don’t cry, okay?” He begged.

“By the way, we offed your phone because it kept ringing and we did not want you to be disturbed.” Sungyeol informed you.

“It doesn’t matter. I would not pick it up anyway.” You mumbled.

L’s phone started ringing and he took it out, seeing an unknown number calling him. Before he could answer it, you took his phone and saw the number. *It’s Dae.* You rejected the call and offed his phone. While doing so, everyone was watching you, wondering why you were being so weird.

“Saemi, are you okay?” L asked and you squeezed his phone.

“Never answer that call. No matter what unknown number you guys received, don’t answer it.” You told them.

“Why? What if it is important?” Dongwoo frowned a little.

“It would be someone from B.A.P. They will demand to know where I am and I don’t want to see them.” Your tears fell once more and you cursed yourself for being so weak. A warm hand enveloped around yours and you saw L giving you a worried look. “I’m fine.” You whispered and passed him back the phone. You did not know how Daehyun has L’s number but you were sure Minhyun is involved in it. Minhyun might even know that you found out you are his daughter.

“Alright, everybody out. As Saemi’s doctor, no one is allowed to disturb her until I say so. What she needs now is rest so don’t pick up random calls and don’t tell B.A.P she’s here if you see them.” Jihyun said as she pushed the guys out of the room. “And don’t you worry too, Saemi. I’ll be h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter