Chapter 12

Living A Double Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You stood up and went out of his room. "I need to go to the market to make some soup for Dae. Do you guys want anything?" You asked them and they started saying random things. You quickly took out your phone and typed in the things they wanted you to buy.

"Yah, Ri's not your maid. If you guys want it then go and get it yourself." Yongguk scolded them.

"It's okay. I need to get ingredients for the soup too." You slipped on your jacket.

"I'll go with you then." He got up and wore his jacket as well. The both of you went into his car and he drove off to the supermarket. The both of you reached in no time and you got a cart and started to put the things B.A.P wants to eat. Yongguk just followed you around and got whatever you told him to. You saw Zelo's favourite cherry tomatoes and reached out to grab it when someone reached out at the same time and the both of you grabbed onto the box of cherry tomatoes.

"Saemi?" The person said and at the same time you saw L there.

"Oh L." You weakly smiled and looked around, praying that Yongguk would not suddenly appear. You had sent him to get some ice cream at the other end of the supermarket.

"Here you can have it." You let go of the box and chose another one to put it in your cart.

"That's a lot of food. Do you need me to help you carry it home?" He offered.

"It's okay. I can do it myself."

"You sure? After all I'm free and your house isn't that far away." He said and you remembered that he knew where you stayed.

"It's okay. I'm with a friend." You rejected his offer, hoping he will not probe anymore.

"Okay then. I'll see you in school on Monday." He waved and went towards the cashier. You waved and stopped when you could not see him anymore. You then let out a sigh of relief.

"I got it!" Yongguk came back with 2 large tubs of ice cream and he placed it in the cart.

"Let's go get the chicken and we can go off." You told him.

L whistled and walked out of the supermarket when he remembered that he had forgotten to buy the maknae's snacks. He mentally cursed and went back into the supermarket again. He would rather go back in and wait for 10 minutes at the cashier than to hear the maknae whine for an hour. Grabbing 3 Peppero boxes of different flavours, he went to the cashier when he saw you walking out of the supermarket with someone beside you.

*That guy looks like Bang Yongguk..* L thought as he followed you instead of queuing. He placed the snacks down at a random place and went out of the supermarket. As he hid behind the wall, he saw Yongguk opening his car. Yongguk took the things from you and placed it at the boot of his car. After that was done, the both of you entered the car and Yongguk drove off. *Bang Yongguk and Saemi are friends?* He frowned. He did not like the idea of you being close with Bang Yongguk and B.A.P.

He forgotten about Sungjong's snacks and quickly walked back to Infinite's hideout to tell them what he just saw. "Where's my snacks?" That was the first thing Sungjong asked when L reached the hideout.

"Oh, I've forgotten about it. Sorry." He said and tossed Hoya his cherry tomatoes.

"You got Hoya hyung his snacks but not mine? How could you? And to think you are my favourite hyung." Sungjong whined.

"Mianhae. I'll get it for you next time. Listen up, I saw Saemi just now." He said and that got the attention of Infinite. "The problem is that she was with Bang Yongguk." He added.

"Bang Yongguk from B.A.P?" Sunggyu exclaimed and L nodded.

"Are you sure about this?" Dongwoo asked.

"At first I wasn't sure but I got a clearer look and it really is him." L confirmed.

"So what happens when our friend is also friends with the rival?" Sungyeol asked.

"Let's just ask her but we actually don't have any right to stop her from befriending someone else. That power only belongs to her." Woohyun said and everyone agreed.

*Let's just hope that wasn't Bang Yongguk I saw.* L thought in denial.

 

You sipped on the soup and smiled when it tastes great. "How is it?" Himchan asked and you let him taste it too. "Yum. My darling makes the best soup." He complimented and you giggled. You placed the lid over the pot and let it simmer and you started on the other dishes. Himchan chopped the vegetables while you cut the meat. It is a typical weekend where you will hang out at B.A.P’s house and you wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter