7. Good-Bye

Where's My Water?

 

 

You woke up with an hour left in the drive home. Your phone woke you up, you looked through your bag for it. Kai had texted you (A/N I keep wanting to call him taemin >.< so if that happens you all know now)

 

 

‘It’s Kai ^^

How were your classes?’

 

‘I was sick today, I couldn’t go to my classes,

:((‘   you said making an excuse for not being at school

 

‘OMO?! Are you okay? Do you need help?’

 

‘No, it’s okay I’m fine, don’t worry.’

 

‘Good, we should meet up again and go out! It’ll be fun :D’ you laughed at his message.

 

“What’s so funny?” Sehun asked.

 

“I’m just making plans for when you wont be here.” you said with a frown on your face as you  looked to the ground.

 

“Yah, don’t be sad, we still have tomorrow morning.” 

 

“haha of course we do.”  because he would have to be at the dorms the whole weekend, so you wouldn't even get the weekend to spend more time with him before Monday :(

 

You went back to texting Kai,

 

‘That sounds great! But lets not think of it as a date….okay?….’

 

‘Okay, how about Thursday at 7:00 I’ll pick you up?’

 

‘That’s great, XXXXXXXX ave is my address.’

 

After that you both said bye, and you turned to face Sehun, looking at his face as he concentrated on the road in front of him. You just watched him, admiring his face and all the features.

 

“What are you staring at?” Sehun asked as you turned to look out the window blushing.

 

“Nothing.” you mumbled.

 

“I’m just so dreamy that you couldn’t stop staring, huh?” he asked over confidently.

 

“Sure, Mr. Big Shot.” You chuckled at him.

 

 

 

You guys made it to your apartment and Sehun put your bags on the couch and went to help you to your room.

 

“I can walk it’s fine.” you said as you went to sit on your bed, Sehun sat next to you and you rested your head on his shoulder, “Sorry if I ruined today.” you said playing with your fingers.

 

“It wasn’t your fault.” Sehun said as he got up, he kissed your fore head. “I have to go now, I’ll try to see you tomorrow.” he said as he left.

 

He was acting weirder but you didn’t know why, so you just shrugged it off.

You went to your bathroom to shower, change and brush your teeth. Then you fed Hyun-ki (oops I forgot about him :(( oops..) Then Hyun-ki hopped in bed with you and went under the covers by your feet.

 

“Silly dog, you never sleep up here.” you said as you patted the area near your head as he scratched at your feet, signaling you to move them for him.

 


 

 

You woke up the next morning going through your routine, and went to your classes. ( you had 2 classes on Saturday)

Today was going to be a long day, a full schedule and making up the work you missed and trying to hurry for the dance team’s background that needed to be ready by Monday.

 

It was terrible the only thing you had to cheer you up was Kai texting you during the day, you kept trying to text Sehun cause you felt bad but he didn’t answer his phone.

 

You were most excited when you got to work on the Dance Team’s background, Which was a worn out red brick wall you painted with graffiti and an escape ladder hanging down, and the graffiti was the dancers names and the schools name.

 

You took a picture and sent it to Sehun, hoping that he would answer….but he didn’t so then you sent it to Kai, who kept complimenting you on it.

 

‘I have to go I have a meeting for the new group I made it into! ;) ‘

 

‘Okay! Have fun and Good luck!’ you texted back to Kai.

 

You were waiting for Sehun to text you back, but he never did. You thought about it and Kai and Sehun were probably in the same group, but Kai had been texting you this whole time.

 

Worn out from the day you went straight to bed, after taking care of Hyun-ki first of course ^.^

 (your outfit)

 

It was Sunday, your free day in your schedule, but you still had to go and work on the background, it was almost finished and you were so excited, but when you got to school the studio was closed. You walked back home like another day, but a lot earlier so it was a lot more crowded. Your pencil fell from your pocket , where you had put it after you left the studio, it rolled into the grass. You went to pick it up and when you went to stand up your head hit something hard, you looked up to see you had hit someones chin.

 

“I’m so sorry, are you okay?” you ask the person bending over.

 

“Yea, it’s fine, don’t worry.” he said rubbing his chin.

 

“Kai, is that you?” you asked trying to get a better look at his face.

 

“Ha-eun, no way! How weird!” he exclaimed, with a huge smile on his face.

 

“Why are you here?” you asked as you put your pencil away in your bag this time.

 

“I had to go to a meeting for my new group, I got out early.” he said with a bright smile on his face. “Do you want to go eat now?” he asked you nervously.

 

“Sure, have you had breakfast yet?” you asked him as you guys started walking.

 

“Not exactly.” He said quietly.

 

“So I’m gonna take that as a no, then.” You said laughing. 

You walked into a cute little diner, who was serving breakfast now (A/N just ignore my stupid obvious things like that..too many for me to edit out). You were showed to a booth. After you guys ordered your drinks you started talking about school and Kai’s trainee life, which you found more interesting then your boring life.

 

“So you said you want to be a part of the production team for music video designs?” Kai asked you when your drinks came.

 

“Yea, I’m in school for art, so I wanna try to go that route if I can.” you said then took a sip of your orange juice.

 

“You should apply at S.M. so we can work together.” he said with a smirk on his face.

 

“Wouldn’t you like that.” you told him as you stuck your tongue out at him.

 

Then your food came, while you were eating you thought about whether or not telling Kai about Sehun, or at least saying you were seeing someone. You were about to tell Kai when you saw Sehun walk into the diner, you were overjoyed and could feel your face going red. But then you realized he walked in with a girl. Who was definitely not related to him in anyway, with the way she was touching him and hanging on to him. He didn’t stop her, he went along with it. You looked down at your food then looked up them again to see him kissing her. You could’t take it, 

“Kai, I have to go to the restroom for a second.” you told him calmly and walked to the back of the diner to the bathrooms. You went into a stall and started crying. You tried to stop and pull yourself together to get back to Kai.

 

‘That stupid guy, uses a girl for a couple days then leaves her for another girl.’ you calmed yourself down, telling yourself you shouldn't cry for him if he didn't hink of you.

 

You left the stall and went to the sinks to clean your face up. You tried to fix your makeup the best you could and took a damp towel (like a paper towel) to your face to try to get rid of the redness and puffiness.

You walked back to the table to see Sehun and his , I mean lady friend sitting at the opposite end of the diner.

 

“Are you okay?” Kai asked you as sat down.

 

“What? Oh yeah I’m fine.” you told him as you started picking at your food.

 

“You at lying.” he said as he moved to sit next to you.

 

“I know.” you mumbled as you kept staring at your plate.

 

“Are you going to tell me what happened?” Kai asked as he grabbed your hand.

 

“Okay, but you’re probably not gonna like it.” you said before taking in a deep breath.

“I was sort of seeing someone before I was told about our arranged marriage, but it wasn’t like a serious serious relationship and we were still getting to know each other, but ever since after I met you for dinner he’s been really distant and ignoring me and earlier I saw him with another girl hanging all over him, and their faces glued together, and I was even going to talk to you about this before I saw him earlier and I feel like a terrible person, but I can’t help but cry when I think about it.” You said worried for his reaction, but were surprised when he hugged you. You leaned into his hug.

“It’s okay, I would have understood if you told me, but that doesn’t mean I would have let him keep you.” he said making you laugh.

 

“Well you don’t have anything to worry about now.” You said looking up at him. 

 

The waitress came and gave you guys your check, then you left the diner.

 

"Where to now?" you ask Kai.

 

"Let's go to the movies, that will cheer you up!" Kai said looking for a theater near by. After walking for about ten minutes you found a theater, you guys settled for a romantic comedy.

 

"Next time we come here, you get to pick the movie." you told him as you walked in to find seats.

 

Halfway through the movie you leaned your head against Kai's shoulder. You decided that you wanted to take things slow with Kai, and not ending up making the same 'mistake' you did with Sehun. Kai put his head on top of yours and reached for your hand to hold for the rest of the movie. After the movie was over Kai walked you home, and you walked hand in hand with him. When you got to your apartment you hugged him, not wanting to let go of him. He chuckled and hugged you back, before letting go he kissed the top of your head. 

Walking into your apartment feeling a thousand times better than when you saw Sehun earlier.


 

Update!!

So Kai and you are getting closer...what will happen with Sehun? :O guess you'll have to wait...cause i'm lazy like that haha not really but still you'll have to wait :P

How doyou guys think it is so far?

I know some things are iffy and really bad, but it will get better....I hope.....hahaha 

Keep commenting please!!

 

SO IM UPDATING ALL THE CHAPTERS AND ADDING MORE TIME WITH YOU AND SEHUN SO HOPEFULLY IT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE EVERYTHIGN THATS HAPPENED IN THE MOST RECENT CHAPTER DOESN'T SEEM LIKE IT'S HAPPENING TOO QUICKLY! HOPE YOU LIKE IT! 

I ONLY ADDED IN LIKE A WEEKS TIME BECAUSE IF I ADDED MORE TIME IT WOULD HAVE  MADE IT MORE DIFFICULT TO UPDATE SO BY NOW  YOU AND SEHUN WILL  BE TOGETHER FOR TWO WEEKS, SO I HOPE IT DOESNT SEEM LIKE EVERYTHING WILL HAVE HAPPENED TOO FAST NOW!