4. Meeting Him

Where's My Water?

 

You woke up to your phone buzzing. It was 6 am.

 

You opened your eyes and saw you were laying against Sehun’s chest as he had his arms wrapped around your waist. You slowly unwrapped yourself from his arms and got out of bed, you took a shower and got dressed in your closet. 

You made toast for yourself and fed Hyun-ki then took him out. It was 6:45 school started at 7:15. You grabbed a piece of notebook paper and wrote Sehun a note, then grabbed your bags and left. You took bus and got there at 7:05, you had four classes today, History, AP Graphic Design II , Painting and Drawing I and Creative Writing. You didn’t have any math or science courses because you took them last year ^.^

 

You went to History which was utterly boring, as usual, then went to both your art classes, which were your favorite, obviously. During your classes you applied to different companies for there Music Video production units. Then you went to lunch, yummy!

Creative writing, you started by peer editing other classmates essays then were given a new assignment, write your own story about a death of a loved one that you’ve been through, to exercise expressing deep emotions through the written word as your teacher said. Once class finished it was about 1:30 so you decided to go to the art studio and work on the background for your school’s Dance Team’s competition.

 

When you got home it was 4:00, you unlocked your apartment door to see an empty apartment, aside from Hyun-ki. You walk to the table to set you bag down and see a note from Sehun

 

‘Sorry for sleeping when you left, I hope you don’t feel awkward after last night >.< I’ll come by later if I can. I locked the door!’

 

The last part was scratched out….

‘Thanks for telling me you locked the door after I got inside, Sehun.’ you thought to yourself and giggled.

 

After that Sehun had been coming over for the rest of the week, but you didn't let him spend the night again since then.

 

It was Friday after school, you guys have been with each other for a week. (well officially it would be saturday...right?..Oh well)

You guys had decided to go bowling with some of your friends from school, you met them inside and got your shoes, they put you in lane 12. The five of you went to go sit and put your bowling shoes on when Sehun's phone went off.

 

"I'll be right back." he said as he went by the doors to talk. You and your friends put your shoes on and went to pick out your balls (:DD I had to I'm sorry if it's crappy humor but I just couldnt hold it back).

 

You went to set your bowling ball down on the rack in your lane, when Sehun came running behind you screaming your name.

 "Ha-eun!!Guess what?! Guess what?!" he said as he picked you up and you dropped your bowling ball, making the worst noise to your ears but Sehun, just started spinning around.

 

"What??" you asked him, as you tried to get down to pick up your bowling ball.

 

"I made the audition! I got accepted!" He told you, as he squeezed you tightly.

 

"Really?! Oh my gosh that's amazing!" You said as you tried to turn around in his arms to give him a hug.

 

"I'm so happy, I think I might win this round of bowling." he said as let go of you then kissed you and walked over to your lane.

 

The winner was S  you know what it doesn't matter who won or who came in last...pffft, that didn't matter it's not like you came in last or anyhthing........ okay moving on!

 

After telling your friends about Sehun's audition, you guys went out to eat.

 

Sehun and you had been with each other until Tuesday, when he had to go to a meeting for his new group he got accpeted into. He texted you that he has to audition one more time Thursday because they had accpeted to many people.

 

'I'll come over after the audition on Thursday :3' 

 

'Practice hard! Fighting!! ^w^' you texted him back. You were at school in the art studio working on the dance teams background. Then you remembered that Thursday was when you had to meet this guy your parents are setting you up with. 

he's probably some weird older guy who can't do anything useful

you thought harshly, then quickly took it back hoping it wouldn't affect your karma.


It was Thursday, you got up and went to school, finished everything then you looked at the clock, your parents lived an hour away so you would have to leave at 6 and you would have to get ready between 5-5:30. You went and took a shower. After you dried your hair you put it in a messy bun to do later. You put on black leggings, a short tan dress with an exaggerated v-neck scoop that was filled with lose checkered cloth and a white belt, you went to brush your hair and parted it to the side.

 

You checked your phone and it was 5:30, you still had about 20 minutes to kill. You sat down on the couch when someone walked into your apartment, they just walked in.

 

‘, I didn’t lock the door.’ you groaned quietly to yourself as you grabbed the vase on the floor as your weapon against the intruder. You walked around the corner and saw the figure.

 

“Ahhhh!” you screamed as you ran towards them with the vase.

 

“Yah! Put that down, you could hurt someone.” you heard a familiar voice say, you looked up and it was Sehun.

 

“Why did you just walk in?!” you almost shouted.

 

“Relax, I said I was gonna try to come back and I did.” he said with a smile on his face.

 

“But I have to leave in fifteen minutes.” you said with a pout on your face.

 

“Ohh.” he said as he remembered what was going on today. He looked at the ground for a moment then jumped up like a spring. “Guess what!?” he said happily like nothing happened.

 

“What?” you said suspiciously as you laughed at him.

 

“I made it!!” he said as he picked you up and spun you around not letting you go.

 

“Really?” you asked wide-eyed.

 

“Yes!” he exclaimed, then kissed you roughly as he pushed you against the wall as he was still holding you. You wrapped your legs around his waist and kissed him back. You both stopped gasping for air, and you rested your head against his. 

 

“I’m so proud of you!” you told him as you pecked his nose. You tried to let your legs go from around his waist put he pushed you up against the wall harder.

 

“Please don’t go.” he whispered before kissing you again, as you put your hands in his hair, trying to bring him closer to you then he already was.

 

You tried to stop yourself but he wouldn’t let you go, after he stopped kissing you he rested his head on your shoulder, “Please.” he whispered again. It broke your heart, hearing him asking you not to go, you wanted to stay here with him more than anything but you knew that if you didn’t go you would never be forgiven  by your parents.

 

“I can’t.” you said as you rested your hands on his chest, “I’ll be back tonight though.” you said as you raised you head and bringing his up to look at you.

 

“Let’s talk about something happy before I leave.” you said as he let you down. “Aye, my back hurts now.” you said as you hit his arm lightly.

 

“Sorry.” he said as he back hugged you, you both walked to the couch and sat down. 

 

“So, do you know who you’re in a group with?” you asked as you grabbed a pillow and hugged it looking at him in awe.

“Yeah, it’s gonna be a group of twelve, but half will be apart of a korean group and the other will be a chinese preforming group. But we’ll still be a whole group.”

 

“Whoa! That sounds cool! You’ll do great!” you told him smiling, probably like a weirdo by now.

 

“We have to go back to the company building Sunday to meet all the members and start preparing.” he said tracing lines onto your couch.

 

“Why do you look so sad?” you asked pouting at him.

 

“Because I’ll be busy so I wont be able to see you a lot.” he replied looking at you with sad eyes. You put your head on his shoulder and held onto his arm, “You shouldn’t be worrying about that, okay? Focus on singing and dancing and doing really well!” you said then kissed him on the cheek. You check the time, it was 6:10.

 

“Aish, I have to go! I’ll see you later tonight.” you said as you got up and kissed him before going to get your bag, but he grabbed your arm and pulled you back for another kiss, a deeper kiss, then he let you go smirking as you glared at him before you left your apartment.

 

Din Din (kekekeke ^.^)

Dinner~

 

You showed up twenty minutes late because of traffic, and Sehun. You rung the door bell, then walked in.

“Umma, Appa!” You said as you walked in to the kitchen. 

 

“Come over here.” you heard your father say. You walked in to the t.v. room to see your parents sitting down watching t.v. without an extra person….

 

“Where’s this guy?” you asked your parents cautiously.

 

“He didn’t come.” your appa grumbled.

 

“Did you talk to him?” you heard your mother ask as she turned to face you.

 

“No, you never told me anything about him, remember?” you told her.

 

“Aish! Kids these days.” she said as she turned to the t.v. again. You went to sit in the chair next to the couch. You put your hair up into a messy bun, and watched t.v. with your parents.

 

“Well, it’s 8:10,” you said as you got up from the chair to stretch, “I think I’m gonna go now, sorry he didn’t show up.” you said as you kissed both your parents on their cheeks.

 

“I’m going to use the bathroom then leave.” you said.

 

You went to the other end of the house to use the bathroom. After you washed your hands your mother came banging on the door.

"Ha-eun! Get out here right now!” she whispered.

 

“Why?” you asked as you opened the door.

 

“He’s here.” She said with a huge smile on her face.

 

“Uhm..” was all you could say as you stared at her.

 

“Lets go meet him.” she said as she pulled you by your arm all the way to the kitchen. 

 

“Here she is!” your mother said as she pushed you right in front of a guy.

 

You backed up and said hello as bowed to him, at the same time he bowed and you hit each others head.

“Ah, sorry.” he said as he backed up to give you space.

 

“It’s okay, I’m Ha-eun, nice to meet you!” you said as you smiled at him.

 

“I’m Kai, I hope we get along well.” he said then bit his lip.


Hai guys!!! double update tonigt!! Hope you guys like it!

Kai won in the poll so here he is!!

Don't worry after this chapter and the next it will get more interestign with Kai ;)

Comment below :D

 

SO IM UPDATING ALL THE CHAPTERS AND ADDING MORE TIME WITH YOU AND SEHUN SO HOPEFULLY IT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE EVERYTHIGN THATS HAPPENED IN THE MOST RECENT CHAPTER DOESN'T SEEM LIKE IT'S HAPPENING TOO QUICKLY! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!