8. Confused

Where's My Water?

 

It was Monday, you remember Sehun said he wouldn’t be able to see you for a while after Monday. But you started thinking to yourself : ‘Do I wan to see him again after yesterday?’

 

You got up and got dressed trying to find an outfit that would work with a scarf like yesterday, cause you still had some marks on your neck ‘Sehun -.-‘ you thought to yourself. You let Hyun-ki out and fed him. Then you got some cereal. You grabbed your bag and sketch book, then drove to school. When you got to your first class you felt your phone go off in your pocket. 

 

It was Sehun.

 

You ignore the call.

 

 

You got out your notes from your bag, and class began…it was History….it would be the longest class of your day.

When History finished you went to your art classes next ^.^ you checked your phone and saw Sehun had been calling and texting you for the past hour while you were in class. You were scrolling through your messages and saw that Kai texted you.

 

‘Do you want to hang out tomorrow night?’

 

‘You aren’t busy with your training?’

 

‘Tomorrow is a meeting for the chinese performing group….so i’m free :DD’

 

‘That’s great! Do you want to come over to my place for dinner?’

 

‘Yea, at 7? I have to go now, bye ^w^’

 

Then Sehun called you again, this time you answered,

“What?” You asked.

 

“I wanted to see if you wanted to get together tomorrow night?” He asked, “Why are you so grumpy?”

 

“Because I’m in school.” You calmed your voice down, “I can’t, I have plans with my parents tomorrow.” You said as you bit your lip, feeling bad for lying to him, but you didn’t want to be near him until you calmed down.

 

After school was over you went to the dance teams practice room.

 

“Ha-eun! Did you finish our background?” The dance team’s captain, Minzy, asked.

 

“Yup, it’s all finished at the studio. Do you know if there’s a staff that could help me bring it over here?”

 

“Let me check.”

 

After a couple minutes one of the grounds keepers got in their golf cart (cause you know some universities have that ^w^) and you too, to get the background from the studio.

 

After seeing the background the group was in awe. ( )

 

‘”So were’s your competition?” You asked the team.

 

“Uhm….” one of the girls said.

 

“All we know is it’s an hour away, and it’s a qualifying competition to get into the finals.” Minzy said as she walked over. “Only coach and the bus driver know where it actually is.” She finished.

 

You said bye to all of them then walked back to your car to head home. Once you got to your door you went to unlock it, then you realized you never locked it this morning. You cursed yourself as you walked in. As you walked into you saw a figure near the door, waiting for you. It was Sehun.

 

“Yah! What are you doing here?!” you yelled at him.

 

“You’ve been ignoring me, you wont answer your phone and when you did you got angry at me. What’s wrong?” He said looking worried.

 

“I have school, I have essays and projects and homework. I’m sorry you can’t summon me whenever you want.” You said as you got mad at him.

 

“What are you talking about?” He asked getting mad at you now.

 

“Please leave Sehun, I think you should go now. Your girlfriend is probably missing you by now.” You said harshly.

 

“What?”

 

“I saw you at the freaking diner Sehun, don’t lie to me, just go. Please.” You said as you whispered the last part.

 

~Sehun Flashback~

 

“Kyung Soo, we need to talk.” you said into your phone, “Meet me at the diner.”

 

After waiting a couple minutes you saw Kyung Soo appear. You walked into the diner as she held your hand, swinging them back and forth, then she leaned in to kiss you as you waited to be seated. You pulled away from the kiss a little too late, then went to your table.

 

“Kyung Soo, we need to break up. This isn’t working, I know you’re seeing other guys and I don’t like that, and you refuse to stop that.” you said seriously .

 

“What? Did you find someone else?” she asked over confidently thinking you wouldn’t be able to find anyone better than her.

 

“I did, I’m leaving you. You never took our relationship seriously, it was all a joke to you.” you said as you started to laugh.

 

“Because you always acted like a child.” she said as she laughed at you.

 

You looked up and saw a couple leave (A/N it was you and Kai), you wished that one day that could be _____ and you.

~~End flashback~~

 

(Your POV)

 

You could see him going  through his mind remembering the events that happened that morning. He had a painful look in his face. He walked toward you and reached out to touch your face but stopped himself and made a fist and dropped his head down.

 

“I’m sorry.” he says as you see tears run down his face, he leans forward to kiss your forehead then leaves.

After he leaves you break down unable to control yourself. You hear footsteps come near your door. The door flies open and Sehun comes back in and grabs your shoulders and crashes his lips into your yours, pushing you against the wall. Pressing his hips against yours, so you wouldn’t be able to move.

Your hands were tangled in his hair, while his were cupping your face, as you both tried to get closer than you already were. He moved your neck, ripping away your scarf.

“You and these damn scarfs.” he muttered as he kept kissing you. As he went to your neck you could see the tears on his cheeks, you felt guilty, being the reason for his tears. You pulled his head back up to yours. He continued kissing you passionately and pushed his tongue into your mouth, exploring everything inside. You tried to wiggle out from his weight, but he wouldn’t let you go. It was going to fast for you as you felt his hands move up and down your body. 

He stopped and rested his forehead against yours.

 

“I’m not going to give up on you, no matter what.” he said as he looked at you in the eyes.

 

“Stop playing around with me Sehun.” You said as you turned your face away from his. His eyes widened in surprise.

 

“Playing with you? You think I’m playing with you, why, how could you think that?” he asked turing your face so he could look you in the eyes.

 

“You were kissing another girl this morning Sehun! How do I know you don’t have a bunch of other girls on the side, what am I supposed to think? Obviously you were really close with her, like your girlfriend. You shouldn’t be here.” You said as you looked down at the floor.

 

“I left her for you! Why don’t you understand that?”  

 

“This freaking morning Sehun, what am I supposed to under-“ he cut you off with a kiss, but not like the one before, it was soft and sweet, he went to pull away but you leaned forward to try to make it last longer. You could still feel his lips lingering on yours as he smiled then pulled away.

 

“Like I said, I’m giving up on you. No matter what.” He said with a smile on his face.

 

“Sehun, you should go.” you whispered as you leaned against his shoulder, tears threatening to break out.

 

“I mean it, so stop ignoring me.” he said as he kissed you once more and left.


HAI!! update~~

I hope you guys still like it so far

Remember this is my first actual story, so I know it's kind of...eh.... but please be paitent and nice!

I almost have 1,000 views, it's so exciting!!

so i wrote thi freaking moringing when in teh story it was really yesterday..ignore it it just makes it sound better I guess^w^