12. New Project

Where's My Water?

 

 

The first week passed by okay, you would watch them preform most days, when you could.

 

 

Then it was the second week, when they would begin promoting. You didn’t know where or when they would be promoting so you just had to go about your normal schedule.

 

 

You got a text from Minzy, saying how they qualified for the Finals and would need a new background in two weeks.

 

 

‘Two weeks???’

 

 

‘Yeah, sorry for the short time……’

 

 

‘It’s okay, tell me the details at school so we can talk about the design.’

 

 

‘Okay, see you tomorrow ^w^’

 

 

You moaned as you sat down at the table.

 

 

“Only two weeks, Hyun-ki, to work on this background. And who knows what design they want.” You said to Hyun-ki who just ignored you, and walked over to his water bowl and started to drink.

 

 

 

“Aish, you’re no help.” you said as you got up, “Well, I’m going grocery shopping. I hope your water keeps you company while I’m gone.” You said to Hyun-ki as you grabbed your bag and keys, remembering to lock the door, then went to your car. 

 

 

 

You spent two hours grocery shopping with only six bags to prove it. When you got home and put all the groceries away, you called your mom.

 

 

 

"Ha-eun! How’s everything?” she asked excited.

 

 

 

“Good! I was wondering if I could come over tomorrow after school?” You asked

 

 

 

“Of course you can! It’s been a while!”

 

 

 

“Can I bring Hyun-ki over too? Would you be able to watch him for a while?” you asked nervously.

 

 

 

“Why?”

 

 

 

“I have a new project due in two weeks, and I wont always be home to take care of him.”

 

 

 

“Okay, we can watch him.” she said then ended the call. 

 

 

 

You really didn’t like talking to your mom, she was always straightforward and didn’t want to talk about anything off topic. But you had gotten used to it over the years.

 

 

 

 

~At School~

 

 

Ha-eun!” you heard Minzy call from behind you.

 

 

 

“Yea?”  you asked turning around.

 

 

 

“Here are some sketches from the dance team, do you think you can meet me after our practice?”

 

 

 

“Yea, I’ll try to get a sketch finished to.” you said as you started looking through the papers you were just handed.

 

 

 

RIIIIIINNNNNGGGG~

 

 

 

“Aish! I gotta go to class now, bye!” she said as she turned around.

 

 

You spent your time in each class sketching out ideas for the new background. Thankfully, never getting caught in any

class. 

 

You wanted the new background to be opposite from the brick wall with graffiti, giving off a sort of gangster feel.

 

 

 

The end result… you hoped they would like it.

 

You stayed in the art room, until the dance team finished their practice then walked over to the practice building. Most of the girls had left, leaving only Minzy there.

 

 

“Hey Minzy!” you said with a smile on your face.

 

 

 

“Hey, did you get a sketch down?”

 

 

 

“A couple actually.” you said as you waved your sketch book in the air. “This is the one I was thinking of.” You pointed to a colored sketch

 

 

 

 

“Omo! I like it, it’s totally different from the last design! You even got some of the girls requests in there too!” she squealed delighted.

 

 

 

“I can start it tomorrow, thanks to you I’ll have absolutely no life for two weeks.” you said as you stuck your tongue at her.

 

 

 

“Yah! Go and rest so you can make our background!” She said as she pushed you out the door, then closing it behind you.

 

 


Sorry guys, it's been a while...but it's a double update tonight!! yay!!! 

This chapter is kind of boring, sorry >.< thats why I'm updating 2x yay!!!

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES TOOOOOO :DDDDD

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/418179/mr-slam-fanfic-taesun-jun-100percent-changbum-rokhyun-mrslam-jacky

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/398912/midnight-savior-dongwoo-infinite-you-dongwooinfinite