19. Decision?

Where's My Water?

 

Returning home from the S.M. Building you were exhausted. But you had some serious thinking to do!

Choosing between Sehun and Kai. You decided on going out with Sehun this weekend still, and then go out with Kai another day after. To try to decide who you really want to be with, though with the arranged marriage that makes things more difficult with your parents…but you can think about that later!

 

 

Idea!

 

 

“I’ll keep a piece of paper with all the good and bad qualities too!” you said thinking to yourself. 

 

 Going to your bag for your notebook, you tore a piece of paper out and on one side wrote down ‘Kai’ and divided that side into two columns, good, bad. And on the other side of the paper you wrote out ‘Sehun’ with the same to columns.

 

 

“Aish, I have to go to classes tomorrow and continue on the background for the dance team, I will devote all my time to it no matter what!”

 

 

No distractions, no phone, no hanging out, going out, computer, Kai, Sehun, or anything unless it had something to do directly with the Dance team’s background.

 

Tomorrow will be difficult, going to classes, Dance team background, and going back to the S.M. Building, I’m so screwed. You thought to yourself as you went to the kitchen to make dinner.

 

 

“I’m too tired to think about all of this now.” You say grabbing a plate and fixing yourself  some dinner. “It will all work out eventually I guess.” Hoping that you wouldn’t be bothered while working on the dance team’s background.

 

 

 

After eating you grabbed your phone and texted Minzy, apologizing about not being at school and letting her know you’ll be there tomorrow to work on the background and if she wanted to, she could stop by after dance practice.

 

 



Hey guys, super super short update sorry :(

The next update will be longer I promise :D