15. Shirtless?...

Where's My Water?
 
"Let's go Kai." You said as you stood up and pulled him away, "Stay here and let me put everything away and we'll go."
 
"Yeah." He said as he leaned against the tables. You took the pastels and put them in the back room, you cleaned up the mess and left your sketch book and the background on your table.
 
Once you both entered your apartment, you set your bag down and looked at Kai, "Do you wanna stay here tonight?..." You asked him nervously.
 
"Uhm...yeah, I wanna spend more time with you." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck.
 
"Okay, we can watch a movie! You can go pick one by the t.v." You pointed and went to change and grab a blanket, you brought out extra clothes for Kai.
 
"Did you pick out a movie?" You asked as you handed him the clothes, 
"Hm? Oh yeah, I put it in already."
 
"Well, go change right quick in the bathroom."
 
You waited on the couch for him, you heard the door click open. You turn around and are greeted by a shirtless Kai.
 
You sat there frozen trailing your eyes from his shoulders down to his abdomen. You looked back at his face which had a smirk.
 
"W-where's your sh-shirt?" You asked unable to hide your stuttering.
 
"The shirt you gave me was too small." His smirk staying intact.
 
"Uhm...I'll go get a blanket then..." You said as you went to get up but slipped off the couch. You cursed yourself and saw Kai laughing to himself.
 
You grumbled to yourself and grabbed a blanket and threw it at his face. You sat back down on the couch and grabbed the remote. Kai walked over with the blanket and sat down next to you.
 
"The blanket is for you to cover yourself with." You tell him as he gets closer to you.
 
"Well, here" he unfolds the blanket and wraps it around both of you,"We can both use it." Then takes the remote and starts the movie.
 
"Insidious? Wait this isn't mine, my friend left it here. Stop it!" You panic.
 
"Why? It can't be that bad."
 
"No no no no no! Please don't make me watch this!"
 
"But look, nothing's happened yet."
 
"You're dead to me." You mumbled, covering your face with your hands.
 
"Come here then." Kai said trying to pull you into his lap.
 
"No! You're not wearing a shirt!"
 
"It's fine, come here." He pulled you into his lap despite your struggling, you sat sideways so your legs rested over his, you pressed up against his chest. But that didn't stop you from turning into his chest when you were scared.
 
"You know what, no more movies when you come over." You said when the movie ended, still hiding against his chest.
 
"What? Why not?" He asked offended.
 
"You pick bad movies to watch, that's why."
 
"They're good movies, you're just scared." He said poking your cheek.
 
"Stop that." You said pushing his hand away from your cheek.
 
"Did you fill out the application for SM?" He asked now more serious. 
 
"Yep, I filled it out at school!"
 
"Can you come back from school after ends tomorrow? Instead of staying after" he asked.
 
"Why? I have a background I'm working on." You whined.
 
"I'm gonna bring you to SM to submit your application!" he exclaimed happily.
 
"Oh, no I can just mail it in or something, I don't need to go there in person or anything." You said getting up from the couch. Truth was you were really shy, and you hated meeting new people if you absolutely didn't have to.
 
"I'll be there so don't worry okay? Lets go to bed now." He said as he stood up and pecked your forehead.
 
"Only if you put a shirt on!" You challenged.
 
"But there are no other shirts." He pouts at you.
 
"Fine then, I'll get you another blanket." You said rushing off.
 
"For what?" Kai asked confused. "Yah! Ha-eun answer me!"
 
"For you to sleep on the couch! Cause you'll get cold with only one blanket and no shirt." You said handing him the other blanket. Instead of taking just the blanket he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer, you raised the blanket to cover his chest.
 
"Ha-eun~~" he sang.
 
"What?" You asked tiredly.
 
Instead of answering you he pulled you back down onto the couch, laying next to/partially on his chest, as he covered you both with the blanket.
 
You looked over to the clock, 12:07!!!
"I have a feeling I won't be going to school tomorrow." You mumbled.
 
"Hm?" Kai asked unable to hear you.
 
"Nothing, lets go to sleep." You said too tired to argue with him as you rest your head on his chest and fell asleep together.

Haiiii guys!! So your name is...Ha-eun (OC) 

Also I will be updating the other chapters changig'_____' to Ha-eun, so if it says update and there's no new chapter, it's me changing the name not you going crazy :p >.< hahaha

and I haven't made it to a computer to edit/review things yet, sorry 'bout that.......

anywayssss hope you guys like it sofar!!