22. Plan

Where's My Water?

"What are you gonna tell your parents?" He asked as he pulled away to look at you face.

"I.....I'm not sure." You relpied as you messed with your hair, "I have an idea but I don't know how it would go."

"What is it?" Sehun asked curiously. 

"Erm..you could meet my parents?...." You suggested quietly.

"That sounds scary, meeting your parents. What if they don't like me?" He asked.

"I think if we work it out the right way, they'll love you." You said with a smile then poked his cheek. "But it has to be a time whenever you're free, or maybe after one of your practices. It might be too late at night then...Unless we slept over there?" You say giving out ideas.

"I think the only way I could go is after practice, and make sure the next day practice starts later in the afternoon." You saw Sehun thinking of his schedules. 

"If you're too busy then I can just call them, don't worry." You cupped his face with your hands and kissed his nose. You leaned back then stood up and walked to the kitchen and got yourself a glass of water. 

"No, I should be able to. I want to meet your parents, even if it's to tell them the marriage won't work out and that I've been seeing you. When did you want to go?" He asked as he shifted on the couch. "This week definately, so they can't  plan anything else." You answered back instantly then drank your water.

"We have a late practice tomorrow, I'll check if we have another one this week."

"Are you sure it's okay? I can really just call them." 

"Trust me it's fine," Sehun said as he got up and walked towards you, "and I think it would be more difficult for them to object to it if we're both there together." He finished, then winked at you while leaning against the opposite side of the table. You rolled your eyes at him in return.

"So we kinda have a plan now?" You asked. "I think so, and it will work too. So don't worry about anything." He reassured you, then walked over and hugged you tightly. "When do you have to go back to your dorm?" You asked as you rested your head against his chest.

"Hmm...tomorrow morning?" He asked hopfully. "Oh, where are you staying then?" You .

"With my girlfriend." He answered as he lifted your face up towards his. "I don't think it's a good idea Sehun." You said with a small pout. "You're pouting, you even want me to stay over too!" He said loudly, and happy. "And we can sleep on the couch again if that makes you feel better." He reasoned.

"But I wanna sleep in my bed." You said with a frown. Without another word he picked you up and carried you into your room and set you down on your bed. "Then, we'll sleep in here." He said happily. "Then I have to go get you pajamas." You spoke as you got up and went to your closet, bringing out the sweatpants and shirt from last time he stayed over. "Don't worry,  I washed them." You said teasingly. 

Sehun got up to change in the bathroom, as you went back to the bed and comfortably got under the covers and waited for Sehun. "I should just bring a shirt and sweatpants to leave here instead. I feel weird wearing your brother's stuff." 

"Really? Then I'll just wear your clothes to bed when you aren't here." You said sticking your tongue at him. "Oh, so I'll just try to sleep here every night then." 

"But you can't with your schedules." You said as he got into your bed next to you. You were both laying on your sides facing each other. "Then I won't leave a change of clothes here, I'll bring them back after each time." He poked your nose. 

"What am I supposed to do when I miss you then?" You asked sadly. "Oh, well I guess I can leave them here for you then." he said teasingly. "Yay!" You said happily and scooched closer to him. He chuckled and wrapped his one arm over your waist. "You're too cute." He said then kissed you softly. You kissed him back, then wrapped your arms around him and rested your head, and fell asleep.

 



Hai! It's been so long!!

obviously I still have to go through a edit the new chapters and I will don't worry ^.^