3. Confession

Where's My Water?

 

You woke up the next morning and got dressed, feed Hyun-ki and ate breakfast. You wondered what time you should go to the bakery, not knowing Sehun's shifts.

"Well yesterday I went to the bakery around 1….so if I leave at 12:30 I should be fine." you say thinking to yourself.

 

You looked at your clock and it was almost ten o’clock. You got up and walked back to the kitchen and picked up some of the mess you had left from last night. You started thinking to yourself, 

If Sehun works at a bakery then shouldn’t he be a pretty decent cook? And last night he said he couldn’t cook.

Trying to make sense of it, you heard your phone go off.

“Hello?”

 

“Ohh, goody you answered! I wanted to talk to you more about your meeting with this nice guy your father and I would like you to meet.”

 

“Yeah, when?” you asked nervously

 

“He’s coming over for dinner next week on Thursday, so you’re going to join us.Come over around 7:00 okay?”

 

“Mom, do I have to meet someone from you guys? What if I meet someone on my own, wouldn’t that work too?”  you asked trying not to sound desperate.

 

Ha-eun, it’s already been decided,  you are meeting him and there’s no way your getting out of this!” your mom shouted through the phone upset.

 

“Okay, I’ll be there at seven.” you mumbled then hung up. You went to the bathroom to brush your teeth and sit on the coach to watch t.v. and you fell asleep. After you woke up you cursed yourself, it was 1:45. You got up went to the bathroom to fix your hair, grabbed your bag and ran to the door. When you went out the door you ran into someones chest.

 

“Sorry.” you said looking down and trying to go around him to meet Sehun at the bakery.

 

“Where you going?” he asked as he grabbed your arm. You looked up and saw Sehun with a worried look on his face. “You never came to see me.” he said with sadness in his tone.

 

“I was going to meet you, but then I fell asleep…” you said as you mumbled the last part looking down at your feet.

 

“Really?” he asked as he started laughing, “I thought you forgot about me.”

 

“No, where did you think I was going.? I was rushing to the bakery.” you said lightly hitting him on the chest, then he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you towards him. You rested your hands on his chest, while looking at him in the eyes.

 

He pecked your nose then nuzzled your neck making you giggle.

“Yah! What do you want?” you asked still giggling.

 

“It seems like somethings wrong, and you’re upset about it.” he said looking at you with sad eyes.

“Do you want to come inside?” you asked in a small voice as you got out from hold and opened your apartment door. He walked inside and sat on the couch.

 

“What’s wrong?” he asked as you sat on the opposite side of the couch.

 

“Well, yesterday my mother called me, when we were walking and she told me that…hum…” you paused as you tried to hold back tears that were threatening to escape any second now, “that, her and my father…have set up an ar-arranged marriage f-f-for m-me, and I can’t see-e anyone else.” you said as you bursted into tears pulling your knees to your chest. Sehun sat next to you and moved you to his lap so you could cry into his chest. 

 

“I didn’t know what to say, and I asked her to cancel it she yelled at me.” you said into his chest, pouring your eyes out.

 

“It’s okay, everything will be fine.” he said softly as he patted your head and played with your hair.

“How?” you asked weakly as you looked up at him. He wiped away your tear and pushed your hair out of your face and behind your ears. He lifted your chin up and kissed you softly, but passionately not letting you go. When he released he kept his lips on yours and said quietly, “Because, we’re together.”

You rested your forehead on his and closed your eyes. “But we’ve only known each other for two days.” you said

 

“But I’ve seen you for the past four months, either in the park or at the bakery.” he said laughing a little. 

 

“I have to go to a dinner next Thursday and meet him.” you said as you turned away from Sehun.

 

“Don’t look away from me, I want to see your face always.” he said  as you rested your head on his shoulder.

 

“I don’t know what to do Sehun.” you said as you played with his hands

 

“Me neither.” he whispered., “Ha-eun, can I ask you something?”

 

“Hm?”

 

“Can I stay here tonight?” he asked as he took your hands into his.

 

“I'm not sure, it seems like thats too soon.” you said looking up at him nervously. "I mean, I want you to, but wouldn't it be weird and too soon?" You asked him.

 

"I guess it is. I hope I didn't make you feel awkward, I just wanted to be here for you incase anything happened." He said as he looked down at you.

 

"Awww, you're so sweet." You said as you pinched his cheeks, "If you really want to stay you can sleep on the couch...is that okay?" You spoke in a childs voice still pinching his cheeks.

 

"Ow, my face.." he said as grabbed your hands and wrapped his around your waist. “I’ll make dinner tonight.” he said sitting up, causing you to fall off his lap.

 

“Ooff.” you said as you landed on the couch. “I thought you said you couldn’t cook anything?” you asked suspiciously as you went to stand up.

 

“I lied,”he said sticking his tongue out, “just like you lied to me about that appointment you were supposed to have today.” he finished as he grabbed your waist and pulled you back to him.

 

“Yah! If you push me off again you’re leaving.” you said as he rested his head against your back.

 

“I didn’t push off you fell.” he mumbled against your back.

 


 

"Dinner Time~" Sehun sang happily as he put the food on the table.

 

"What is it?" you asked eyeing the food suspiciously.

 

"Seaweed and Tofu Soup." Sehun announced proudly.

 

"It smells good." you said as you sat down next to Sehun.

 

You both eat then clean the table and do the dishes together. When you finished you went to sit on the couch to watch a movie.

 

“Let’s watch spiderman!” Sehun said jumping up and down.

 

“Fanboy much?” you said giggling at him. He threw a pillow at you then put the DVD in the player.

 

You were at the part when Peter is in Gwen’s room after he got scratched by the lizard monster. Where he isn’t wearing a shirt ;) hehehe~

 

“I love you Andrew!!” you shouted at the t.v.

 

“Yah! I’m trying to watch the movie.” Sehun said grumpily and looking at the television.

 

“But he’s so handsome and, I mean just look at him!” you said your hands pointing to the screen.

 

“Well, you should go watch a movie with him then.” Sehun said in a mocking and angry tone not looking at you once.

 

“Ooh~ are you jealous oopa?” you asked as you moved towards him. You were right in front of his shoulder, so you wrapped your arms around his neck and rested your chin on his shoulder.

 

“No.” he mumbled failing to sound confident.

 

“Oppa, you shouldn’t be jealous.” you giggled turning his head so he’s facing you. He looked down at you with big sad eyes. He was really upset and you felt bad. You reached a hand up and moved his hair away from eyes and traced over his eyebrow to under his eye then down his nose to his lips up his cheek bone and back down to his chin back up to his lips which were really soft, and as you went to move your finger he lightly bit the finger on his lips. You were a little surprised, then he let go of your finger and pulled you onto his lap so you were facing the t.v. and he nuzzled his nose against your neck.

 

“Yah! That tickles!” you said giggling trying to get him to stop but he wouldn’t. You turned your face to look at him which caused him to bring his face up and you covered it with you hands to stop him as you giggled.

 

“I win!” you shout happily. Jumping up from Sehun’s lap running around your apartment in glee.

 

“Come back and watch the movie, it’s lonely without you.” Sehun whined, but you didn’t listen. “Your gonna miss Andrew.” he said putting a harsh tone on the last word.

 

“Ahhh!” you ran back to the couch and cuddled up against Sehun. He wrapped his arms around your waist.

 

“You’re mine and you’re not going to anyone else, especially Andrew.” He said with a grin on his face. You looked up at him and saw him smiling at you. You stretched up and kissed him shortly surprising him by that a leaned against his shoulder again.

 

“That’s not fair.” he mumbled softly.

 

“What?” you asked him.

 

“Nothing, we should get ready for bed now.” he said looking at the time. It was around 10:30.

 

“Oh, okay. I’ll see if I can find pajamas for you.” you said getting up. You found a pair of your brothers old sweat pants you took when you moved and a t-shirt from one of your school fundraisers.

 

“Wait, why do you have guys clothes?” Sehun asked at you wanting to know the answer.

“The pants are my brothers, relax and the shirt is from a basketball fundraiser. Geez you get jealous easy.” you said as you handed him the clothes, “I’m gonna go change I’ll meet you back here, okay?”

You also went to grab sheets for the couch for Sehun, from your linen closet.

 

You went to your room and changed and went back to sit on the couch to wait for Sehun, you start drifting in and out of sleep.

 

Sehun POV—

 

I hope she has an extra toothbrush, you think to yourself as you open some drawers after you changed, you stopped cause you thought you would have looked weird going through her bathroom drawers.

 

You walk behind the couch but you don’t see Ha-eun anywhere. You walk infront on the couch and quickly stop yourself when you see she was sleeping on the floor. 

 

“Silly girl.” you softly chuckle with a smile on your face. You pick her up bridal style and carry her to her bed, you lay her down but she doesn’t let go of you.

 

“Ha-eun, I’m trying to let you sleep.” you whisper to her, but she still wont let go of you, “I’m gonna sleep on the couch so please let go.” you ask in a whisper.

 

“No.” she mumbles as she tries to pull you closer. You get in and lay next to her, with her head against your chest you wrap your arms around her shoulders, sort of like protecting her. She snuggles closer to you as you rest your chin in top of her head.

 

“Goodnight Ha-eun, I love you.” you tell her even though she’s sleeping before you close your eyes.

 



Chapter 3 is up!!!

Okay so please comment on who you would want this 'mystery' guy to be!!

Sorry if this one was messed up a little....or a lot...

Hope you guys like it!!!! 

Please comment if you read this!! Even if it's just telling me to update. But please comment especially on who this guy at dinner so I know who to put :3