17. Application

Where's My Water?

 

“Kai, I thought you said that I was just submitting my paperwork?” You asked after you both were lead into an empty meeting room.

 

 

“Eh, maybe I told a little lie.” He said chuckling to him self.

 

 

“What? Then what’s going on?” You ask starting to get panicky.

 

 

“I just put in a good word for you, so they wanted to interview you as they could.”

 

 

“Is that all?” you asked skeptically.

 

 

“Well, I also showed them some pictures of the backgrounds you did before.” As he said this he started to step away from you slowly. 

 

 

You started to chase him around the table and grabbed the back of his shirt whited caused him to stumble then fall, his feet hitting your legs making you collapse on top of him. 

 

 

“I like this.” He said wrapping his arms around your waist.

 

 

“Aish, we need to get up! They could walk in any minute!” Trying to escape his grasp, but failing. You gave resting you head on his chest.

 

 

“Hey, look at me.” He spoke softly, bringing his hands to your face, lifting it so he could look you in the eyes. “You’ll do fine, they loved all the pictures I showed them. Don’t worry.” Then he brought his head up, as you lowered yours to kiss him. Though you were quickly interrupted by a sudden knock on the door. You pulled away quickly, standing up and fixing your appearance the best you could without any use of a mirror.

 

 

“Kai, get up!” you whispered to him, pointing at the door.

 

 

He slowly got up and spoke loudly, “Come in!”

 

 

First were two men in suits, then a group of young guys…many good looking guys. Then in the middle you spotted Sehun. They all sat down, looking annoyed, and started complaining to each other about being brought up here in their free time. Then some of them were speaking Chinese, so you were guess  sing that they were also complaining. 

 

“Boys listen up!” One of the men started, “This is Ha-eun, she will be working on set with you for your comeback, so I expect you to treat her nicely.” 

 

 

After hearing your name, Sehun’s head popped right up, with a smile on his face.

 

 



Hai Guys! Sorry it's a super short update, Im cramped in a car with my family on a 12 hour car ride to North Carolina >.< so this is what I was able to get done ^.^

I lost  a subscriber :( 

I hope you guys comment more!! Usually if you want something to happen in the story and comment I do put it in the story ^.^ 

And do you guys like me posting picstures at the end of each chapter or not?....