13. Another Chance?..

Where's My Water?

 

After you got home you packed up Hyun-ki’s stuff and brought him to the car.

 

 

“Ready to go on a trip Hyun-ki?” you asked him as he sat in the passenger seat, staring out the window.

 

 

 

When you got to your parents house, Hyun-ki jumped out of the car and ran to the door before you could even grab his leash. You walked up to the door and let Hyun-ki in.

 

 

“Umma! Appa! I’m here.” You said as you walked in.

 

 

 

“Oh come in, come in!” She said as she walked away from the laundry to hug you.

 

 

 

“Let me go get the rest if Hyun-ki’s stuff first.” You said after you both released from the hug. You went out to your car and grabbed the rest of Hyun-ki’s stuff, when you felt a pair of arms around your waist. You jumped from the sudden touch and dropped everything.

 

 

 

“Yah!” you screamed really loudly.

 

 

 

“It’s just me.” Kai said as he rested his head on your shoulder then gave you a peck on the cheek.

 

 

 

“You scared me!” you breathed out, happy that it was Kai and not some creeper. You got out of his grasp and bent down to pick up what you dropped. “Why are you here?” you asked as you turned to face him.

 

 

 

“You’re parents called me up to come here.” he said as he shrugged his shoulders. “Wait are you moving in with them?” he asked when he saw Hyun-ki’s stuff in your hands. 

 

 

 

“No. Im dropping off Hyun-ki, cause I have a big project and I’ll be at school later than usual so I wont be able to take care of him.” you explained.

 

 

 

“Good, I couldn’t imagine having to drive this far to see you. It’s too far away.” He said with a pout,

 

 

 

“Relax, I’m not going to-“ you got cut off by Kai,

 

 

 

 

“I wont be able to see Hyun-ki!” He said sadly as he turned and leaned on your car.

 

 

 

“Aish, you drama queen, lets go.”

 

 

 

“I heard that!” he said as he followed you.

 

 

 

“Good,” you said as you stuck your tongue out at him. You walked inside together and set Hyun-ki’s stuff by the door, while your mother started to smother Kai.

 

 

 

“Umma, let him breathe!” you said as you pulled him away.

 

 

 

“You two look so cute together!” she exclaimed when Kai wrapped his arms around your waist giving you a back hug, your faced turned red at what your mother said. She left to go finish the laundry.

 

 

 

“Your face is red!” Kai said happily.

 

 

 

“So?” you said as you looked down at the ground. He turned you around so that you were facing him and wrapped your arms around his waist, “Don’t look down like that,” He said as he looked you in the eye. “Don’t hide your pretty face.” He said with a smile on his face.

 

 

 

“Stop it.” you told him as you rested your head against his chest. He rested his head on top of yours.

 

 

 

“What are you two doing?” your mother asked as she saw you two.

 

 

 

“Nothing.” you said as you pushed yourself away from Kai, blushing again. He bent down and whispered to you, “You’re blushing again.”

 

 

 

“Yah! Stop it!” you said as you turned to face him. He pecked your forehead then you turned around to your mother. “I need to get going now Umma.” you said as you went and hugged her goodbye, then you went to the t.v. room to say good night  to your Appa.

 

 

 

“What about me?” Kai asked as he followed you out the door.

 

 

 

“Bye bye!” you said as you ran  to your car, almost making it before he wrapped his arms around your waist.

 

 

 

“That’s not fair.” He pouted. You looked up and pecked his cheek, “Fair?” you asked with a smile.

 

 

 

“Nope..” Kai said as he pushed you against the side of your car, then lowered his lips to yours kissing you passionately. You kiss him back, surprising him because you’re both still outside your parents house. His tongue pushed against your lips, looking for an opening.

 

 

 

“Not now Kai.” you said as you pulled away blushing.

 

 

 

“Please?” He pleaded as he rested his forehead against yours.

 

 

 

“Look at where we are, no.” you whispered to him. He pouted, knowing not to continue.

 

 

 

“I’ll come visit you tomorrow, okay?” He said with an eye smile then kissed your nose before letting you get into your car.

 

 

 

“Mmkay, text me tomorrow before you come over.” You called to him before closing the car door, then pulled out of the driveway going back home.

 

 

 

Thankfully as you drove home there wasn’t any traffic so you didn’t get home any later than you thought, it was already past o’clock by the time you got home.

 

 

 

“Ay, it’s so lonely here now.” you thought out loud as you set your bag down on the counter. You went to your room and got ready to take a shower.

While you were in the shower your phone kept going off, but you were unable to hear it over the water. When you got out and dresses yourself into your pajamas, you dried your hair with the towel then put it up in a messy bun. You went to go get a snack when someone knocked on the door, it sounded like they were pounding. You rushed over not even looking through the peep hole to see who it was.

 

 

 

“Aish!” You said as you opened the door, “What do you want?” You asked annoyed to a panting Sehun standing in front of you.

 

 

 

“You didn’t…..answer……your…..your phone. So……I rushed…..over.” He said trying to catch his breathe.

 

 

 

“Come in.” You said as you moved to let him in with a frown on your face.

 

 

 

“I just want to talk this time, I promise.” Sehun said after he recovered.

 

 

 

You raised an eyebrow as you watched him, while you closed the door.

 

 

 

“You told me before that I had nothing to worry about when you met this guy, and now you’re completely ignoring me.”

 

 

 

“Sehun..” you whispered while looking down.

 

 

 

“Please, give me another chance. Pick between the both of us!” he blurted the last part, causing your head to jerk up.

 

 

 

“I can’t do that Sehun. it’s an arranged marriage.” You said emphasizing the words.

 

 

 

“Please.” He said with pleading eyes, “You’ve changed everything about me and I don’t want to lose you again.”

 

 

 

“O-Okay.” You stuttered out barely, shocking Sehun.

 

 

 

“Really?” he asked as he stepped closer to you.

 

 

 

“Yeah.” You looked up into his eyes, he grabbed your waist and hugged you close to him, “I don’t ever want to let go of you Ha-eun.” You said against your neck.

 

 

 

“Yah! Wait, let me see your phone!” You said as you stepped back with your hand out. He handed you his phone with a confused look, you scrolled through his contacts and messages looking for Kyung Soo, her name wasn’t there, but you saw Kai’s name in his contact list.

 

 

 

“What are you looking for?” he asked trying to look at his phone.

 

 

 

“Kyung Soo.” You said as you imitated a bubbly voice.

 

 

 

“Yah! I blocked her number, she started stalking me! It was creepy.”

 

 

 

“Really?”

 

 

 

“Yeah, why do you think I didn’t come over sooner? She would follow me everywhere since I had broken up with her.”

 

 

 

“Weren’t you busy with debuting and promoting?” you asked him.

 

 

 

“Did you watch?” he turned all excited now.

 

 

 

“Of course I did, why wouldn’t I-“ you quickly stopped yourself not wanting to say anything about Kai.

 

 

 

“You missed me that much?” he asked happily as he went to hug you again.

 

 

 

“Yah! Do you know how late it is? I have classes tomorrow.” You said trying to shoo him out.

 

 

 

“Can I stay here tonight?” You froze as he asked the question.

 

 

 

“R-Remember what we s-said before, we were gonna take things slow right?”

 

 

 

“Uhm…right?” he said looking at you funny.

 

 

 

“So no sleeping over night anywhere.” You said as you could see his pouting face.

 

 

 

“Can I at least kiss you?” he asked as he got closer to you.

 

 

 

“Uhm…” you thought about it then pecked him on the cheek, “There you go!” you said as you stepped back.

 

 

 

“That’s not what I meant.” frowning, he pulled you closer and kissed your lips, but not forcefully like all the other times he had before. It was soft and careful, it was sweet and loving and you didn’t want it to end. But you had to control yourself, you let go when he pulled away and looked up into his eyes, you could feel your face going deep red.

 

 

 

“Goodnight~” he sang as he left your apartment.

 

 

 

“Aish this guy.” you said as you turned all the lights off then went to bed.

 


DOUBLE UPDATE, I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF:P

LONGER CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS, I THINK I'LL START CALLING THE CHAPTERS, CHAPPIES, OR IS THAT TOO WEIRD?....

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK :DD COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND BOOKMARK WHERE YOU ARE ^W^

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/398912/midnight-savior-dongwoo-infinite-you-dongwooinfinite

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/398912/midnight-savior-dongwoo-infinite-you-dongwooinfinite