5. Afterwards....

Where's My Water?

 

Your parents directed you both to sit down at the table next to each other as they sat across from you both.

“Kai, why were you so late?” you mother asked straightforwardly.

 

“We were just talking about that at the door.” you father told your mother. Then she looked at Kai for his answer.

 

“Uh…I auditioned for a music company’s new rookie group and I made it, so I had to stay after for all the information. I’m sorry for being late. I didn’t mean for it to happen.” he answered her nervously.

 

After hearing this you practically choked on your dinner.

 

‘could he be in the same group as Sehun?’ you kept asking your self, but you tried not to think of it.

As your parents talked to Kai you took that time to observe him. He was taller than you and fit but not muscle-y fit he was skinny but not too skinny like that in-between, he had black hair that fell to his eyebrows. You could tell he was nervous because he kept biting his lower lip.

 

You couldn’t finish observing cause your mom called you to the kitchen to help her with the dishes. When you finished the dishes you went to dry your hands when your mom pulled your hair out of the bun.

 

“There, that looks better. You looked so sloppy before.” she said looking at you with happy eyes.

 

You fixed your hair a little then went back with your mother to continue talking, when you sat down Kai turned to look at you and his jaw dropped, with his eyes wide. Your parents weren’t paying attention so you whispered, “Close your mouth before I close it for you.”

 

He blinked a couple times, and looked away blushing. You felt you were to harsh on him, you were about to apologize when your mom interrupted you.

 

“Yah! It’s already 9:30, Ha-eun you need to go home. I’m sorry she has to go now Kai, switch phone numbers now.” your mom ordered you. You handed him your phone and you took his and you both put each others numbers in. 

 

“Give us the phones.” your mother said “Picture time!” she said sing songy.

 

You scootched next Kai and did your best aeygo, your bunny aeygo.

“Aw, so cute.” your mother said looking at the picture, “Now set as your pictures.” she said handing the phones back, unable to do it herself. 

 

Kai walked you out to your car and said good-bye, then hugged you. It was like a bear hug, he was so warm that you couldn’t help but smile as you hugged him back. You both let go, and he rubbed the back of his neck as he asked, “Is it all right if I text you tomorrow?”

 

“Uhm..yeah, I just have classes until 3 tomorrow so it will have to be around then.” you said not expecting him to ask that.

 

“Okay great!” he said with a bright smile.

 

 

You got in your car and drove back home you got back at around 10:50, you went to open the door, but it was unlocked so you figured that Sehun was still here. You went and put your bag on the table and went to go to your room when you saw Sehun sleeping on the couch with Hyun-ki cuddled up next to him. You pecked Sehun on the nose and he woke up. You jumped back from shock cutting the back of your leg on the corner of the table.

 

“Ah.” you tried to say quietly as you hoped to the bathroom to get the first aid kit. There was a cut from the back of your knee to the middle of your thigh. It was deep enough to bleed, but it didn’t look deep enough for stitches so you just bandaged it up yourself.

 

“What happened?” Sehun asked as stretched.

 

“I cut my leg trying to give you a kiss, you scared me and ruined it.” you said as you stuck your tongue out at him. He reached out to grab you but you escaped his reach and went to sit on the couch where he was laying.

 

Sehun sat down next to you and wrapped his arms around your waist and you leaned against his shoulder.

“How was dinner?” he asked as he rested his head on top of yours.

 

“It was fine, I was twenty minutes late no thanks to you,” you said poking him in the chest as he smirked,”And I got there and he wasn’t even there so I was there for an hour and when I decided to leave he showed up.” you explained.

 

“How was he?’ Sehun asked, sounding a little nervous.

 

Sensing his nervousness you played with him, “He was really good looking, and fit. He had soft hands and gave really warm hugs. He had such an attractive face that I couldn’t keep from looking at it.” you said then looked up at Sehun who was looking at his feet.

“I think you might have some competition.” you continued to tease as you whispered in his ear.

 

“Yah! If you don’t like me then just tell me so I can leave you alone.” he told you.

 

You looked at him shocked.

“Are you serious?” you asked him sitting up and removing his arms from around your waist. “Why would you say that you idiot.” you said as you got up and went into your room. You went to your bed and started crying, thinking he just wanted en excuse to leave you. You laid there for five minutes until you heard Sehun walk into your room. He sat at the foot of your bed and you kept your head down in your pillow, still sobbing.

 

“I’m sorry I said that earlier, but you shouldn’t tease me like that, I felt that you were serious and were going to leave me for him.” he said as you could hear his voice getting weaker. You lifted your head up to see he had his head in his hands, you sat up and crawled over to him and hugged him from behind.

 

“It’s my fault, you shouldn’t be the one apologizing.” you said waiting for him to bring his head up. You moved to sit next to him, facing towards him.

 

“Sehun, please look at me.” you said quietly. He slowly raised his head and look at you, his face was all red and puffy from his crying.

He grabbed your hand and you went in to hug him, so he wouldn’t be able to try to ignore you again. He held you tightly as you kept your hold on him. You looked up at him and started wiping his tears away from his eyes. He looked down at you and leaned in to kiss you softly, then more fiercely, he went from your lips to your jaw line then your neck. You could feel his tongue on your neck and not realizing what he did until after he left your neck and went back to your lips, crashing his against yours as he pushed you down on the bed.

 

“Sehun, we shouldn’t do this right now.” You whispered when he went back to your neck but he wasn’t listening.

 

“Sehun!” you shouted then pulled his head up so you could look at him face to face. “You need to relax,” you told him calmly,”Nothings going to happen so don’t worry.” He sat on the edge of the bed cursing himself.

 

“I’m sorry, but I don’t want you to be with anyone else. And after what you just said about him what am I supposed to do?” he looked up to you with sad eyes.

 

“You can stay with me tonight.” you told him grabbing his hand with both of yours. “As long as it’s just sleeping.” you told him seriously.”Let me get you pajamas right quick.”

 

After you both changed you laid together in your bed before drifting off to sleep~


Yay!! double update, i'm pretty proud of myself right now :DD

**FYI in the story you/her do not live with your parents you live in your own apartment so you could go to college** just wanted to mention that cause someine asked and I never answered and I forgot it in the last chapter so now it's in this chappie.

Hope you guys like it and leave comments for me^.^

 

SO IM UPDATING ALL THE CHAPTERS AND ADDING MORE TIME WITH YOU AND SEHUN SO HOPEFULLY IT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE EVERYTHIGN THATS HAPPENED IN THE MOST RECENT CHAPTER DOESN'T SEEM LIKE IT'S HAPPENING TOO QUICKLY! HOPE YOU LIKE IT! 

I ONLY ADDED IN LIKE A WEEKS TIME BECAUSE IF I ADDED MORE TIME IT WOULD HAVE  MADE IT MORE DIFFICULT TO UPDATE SO BY NOW  YOU AND SEHUN WILL  BE TOGETHER FOR TWO WEEKS, SO I HOPE IT DOESNT SEEM LIKE EVERYTHING WILL HAVE HAPPENED TOO FAST NOW!