6. Break?

Where's My Water?

 

You woke up laying next to Sehun again. You looked over to your phone, it was 2:17.

“!” you said as you tried to get out of Sehun’s arms without waking him up, but it didn’t work.

 

“Whats wrong?” he asked in a groggy voice.

 

“It’s passed two, I missed school.” you said as you sat on the bed with your legs crossed and let yourself fall so your face was now surrounded with blankets as your just laid there.

 

“Is there anything I can do?” Sehun asked as he got up and walked over to your side kneeling by the bed, you turned your head so you were looking at him.

 

“No, it’s too late now. I hope I wont get in trouble.” you mumbled into the bed.

 

 You sat up and looked at Sehun, “Don’t you have to work today?”

 

“Nope, I don’t work on Fridays.” he said with a smile on his face.

 

“How convenient.” you said as you stuck your tongue out at him, then walked to the bathroom. You looked in the mirror to see you neck had hickies from Sehun last night. You groaned to yourself.

 

“Sehun!” you yelled from the bathroom.

 

“Huh?”

 

“How am I supposed to go to school like this or in public?” you said pointing to your neck as you walked out of the bathroom.

 

He laughed as you freaked out, it was the end of summer getting close to fall, but you still wore tank tops so you couldn’t cover your neck with a scarf it would be to obvious.

“Stupid Sehun.” you muttered to yourself as you changed in the bathroom.

 

“Yah! I heard that.” You heard him shout from your room.

 

“Good!” you said then walked out to see him.

 

“It’s not that bad, I’m quite proud actually.” he said with an overconfident smile on his face. You hit his arm.

 

“I’m gonna start calling you a ert soon if you don’t stop.” you said as you went to the kitchen and got a bowl of cereal for breakfast. Sehun walked up behind you and hugged you from behind. 

 

“Ahh!” he said with his mouth opened.

 

You brought your spoon up to his mouth to feed him.

 

“Omo you know what we should do?” he asked you as you turned around to face him.

“Hm?” you said as you started eating your cereal.

 

“Go to the beach!” he exclaimed as he picked you up and started spinning you around, almost spilling your bowl of cereal, which you saw as the most precious thing on earth right now.

 

“The beach? But its 2 hours away.” you whined as you turned back to your cereal, but before you could take another spoonful Sehun turned you around again to face him.

 

“Please, please.” he begged with puppy eyes.

 

“Fine, we can go. Just let me eat my cereal.” you said as you kissed his cheek.

 

After you finished eating you went to change and pack a bag for the beach, Sehun went back to his place to get ready, so you spent your extra time looking for a scarf that you could wear at the beach, like one of those thin spring time or summery ones, you found a pink on in the back of your closet and stuffed it in the bag.

 

After ten more minutes Sehun knocked at your door.

 

“Ready?” he asked moving aside so you could walk out and lock the door, “and your getting better at locking your door~” he said sing songy.

 

You ignored him and went to your car, you put all your stuff in the back seat, then Sehun did, then you got in and started your two hour drive…..yippie….-.-

 

It was a little windy at the beach so you put your scarf on after you got your stuff from the back seat, Sehun practically bolted to beach when you got there so you were looking for him. It wasn't crowded so it was easy to spot him.

 

You found a nice spot in the sand and set your towel down then sat down. You watching Sehun knee deep in the water acting like a kid on christmas morning, he was so cute you couldn’t stop smiling. After a little longer Sehun came over and sat next to you.

 

“Why are you wearing a scarf?” he asked skeptically. 

 

“Because it’s windy.” you said as you looked at the water.

 

“It’s not that windy.” Sehun mumbled.

 

“Huh?” you asked not hearing what he said.

 

“Lets go in the water.” he said as he jumped up pulling you with him. The water was cold against your skin, but you didn’t have anytime to get used to it cause Sehun pulled you out to water that was at your shoulders. You stay in the water treading it, then go over to Sehun.

 

“What’s wrong Sehun? You were all excited and now you’re all grumpy.” you said with a pout on your face. But Sehun just swam farther away from you.

 

“Sehun!” You said making him turn around and face you.

 

“It’s just that for my debut I have to stay at the company building for two months for practice and training and preparing so I wont be able to see after Monday, so I wanted to do something fun with you, but you were just sitting up there like you didn’t want to be around me, and when I asked you a question you didn’t even look at me it was like a cold answer.” Sehun explained.

 

“I didn’t mean it like that,”You said as you went closer to him, now unable to touch the bottom, “I always want to spend time with you, and don’t misunderstand me when I say this but I think time away will give us time to relax cause we’ve been getting worked up about little things a lot, and we’ve been going really fast for our relationship. I think that time would help us. I’m not saying it’s a break or anything like that, so don’t get any thoughts about other girls.” You said emphasizing the last part.

 

“That’s what I was thinking too, but I didn’t want you getting mad at me thinking I wanted to be away from you.” he said with a smile on his face after realizing everything was fine after all. “I’m sorry for over reacting…again.” he said laughing a little as he swam towards you playing with the ends of your scarf, then pulling it off of your neck. “Stupid scarf.” he muttered as he threw it over his shoulder. You went to lean over him to try to get it, but he pulled you in for a kiss. You leaned into him kissing him back as his hands went to your waist, sending shivers through your already freezing body. You kiss him back, surprising him, you can feel the smile forming on his lips as you continue to kiss. 

Not realizing you both are drifting out as you kiss you go to pull away for air when you go under the water, you feel your back hit the sand as you start choking on the water going into your lungs, as you struggle you see a shadow over you but thats all you see.

 

Sehun dives in twice before being able to pull you out of the water. He puts you on his back as he swims to the shore, he carries you to your towel and lays you on your back to give you CPR. You start coughing  up water and breathing again, you open your eyes and look foe Sehun, who grabs you quickly in a hug not letting you go. “Don’t scare me like that ever again.” He says quietly to you. You hold on to his shoulders and start to cry into his chest. He pulls away and kisses the top of your head before helping you stand up and walk back to the car.

 

“Can we just stay here, without the car moving?” you ask Sehun after he gets in the car. Your wrapped in towels hugging your knees in the front seat.

 

“Yea, it’s okay.” he says as he looks at you with soft eyes, brushing some hair out of your eyes.

It takes about five minutes for you to fall asleep, and Sehun started to drive you home.

 

 



 

Sorry it's a short and boring chapter -.- but i'm gonna try to post another one tonight^^

I went to a graphic shop and hopefully get a good poster, not keeping the crappy one I made on my phone>.<

 

 

 

 

 

 

thought I would show some of hunnie cause this chapter was so boring so enjoy ^.^

 

 

SO IM UPDATING ALL THE CHAPTERS AND ADDING MORE TIME WITH YOU AND SEHUN SO HOPEFULLY IT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE EVERYTHIGN THATS HAPPENED IN THE MOST RECENT CHAPTER DOESN'T SEEM LIKE IT'S HAPPENING TOO QUICKLY! HOPE YOU LIKE IT! 

I ONLY ADDED IN LIKE A WEEKS TIME BECAUSE IF I ADDED MORE TIME IT WOULD HAVE  MADE IT MORE DIFFICULT TO UPDATE SO BY NOW  YOU AND SEHUN WILL  BE TOGETHER FOR TWO WEEKS, SO I HOPE IT DOESNT SEEM LIKE EVERYTHING WILL HAVE HAPPENED TOO FAST NOW!