11. EXO Debuts

Where's My Water?

 

 

You went to school the next week and made up all your work from your absent days.

S.M. announced that EXO’s debut would be on Thursday on Music Bank, so you would be able to watch them after school at home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ha-eun! Can you stay after today?”  You heard Eun Chae ask as you packed up from art.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Not for long, I have to be home earlier today.” you told her as you both walked out of the classroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you gonna watch EXO’s debut? I heard they’re really good!” She said smiling like an idiot.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You always talk about new boy groups, don’t you do anything else?” You say teasing her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I think you’ll like this group, you should try to get into this one.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yea, I’ll be watching it at home, but I need to go know, Bye!” you said as you got into your car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You got home at 4:30 and took Hyun-ki out then started your homework. First was Global,  you had to read four chapters for a lecture tomorrow. Then Creative Writing, where you had to finish your paper. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“This is stupid, I don’t need to know any of this.” You said to Hyun-ki after you finished your Global reading. Hyun-ki just looked at you with big eyes as he laid near your feet. You looked at the clock, it was 6:30. Only an half hour until EXO debuted. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“My paper can wait till later, right Hyun-ki?” you asked him as you got up and went to the couch. Hyun-ki just jumped up and followed you, sitting between your legs. You the t.v. and watched what ever was on, then:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Stay tuned to watch the new sensation EXO debut!” the MC said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You ready Hyun-ki?” you asked as the commercials started. When the show came back, the music for History started, they all looked so serious, and nervous. Seeing how nervous they were, you felt worried, but after a little they started to get more comfortable on stage. You saw Kai, and when he was dancing it was like he was in a whole other world. Then you saw Sehun. You kept looking at either Kai or Sehun. When the song ended you looked to Hyun-ki.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I don’t know what to do Hyun-ki, Sehun was first but then my parents put me with Kai. And I was gonna tell Kai about Sehun, but then he was with another girl, and he kept showing up here, but with Kai, it’s completely different than with Sehun.” You said looking at Hyun-ki.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I mean Kai seems like that just perfect boyfriend, while Sehun has that piece that you’re missing, that just clicks with you.” You continued. Hyun-ki just watched you just talked on through the rest of the show.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Now for our last performance!” The MC announced. You looked up at the screen, now they were preforming Mama. They were a lot more comfortbale on stage than theor first preformance. You tried to watch the whole group this time, then Kai’s rapping/screaming part came on. You were shocked, you thought he was serious in the first performance, then now he was really really into it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The show ended and you looked to Hyun-ki for help. He just hid his face behind his paws. 

“Aish, Hyun-ki. Let’s go for a walk.” You said as you grabbed his leash. He hopped off the couch and sat by your feet ready for you to hook his collar. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Three more weeks of this Hyun-ki.” You sighed before you opened the door taking Hyun-ki out.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SsUen4jbK8 THIS IS THE LINK FOR THE PREFORMANCE, WATCH IT!!

 

THIS IS A SHORT UPDATE, BECAUSE I GOT TICKETS FOR B.A.P.'S CONCERT IN NYC SO I THOUGHT I'D ADD A NEW CHAPTER TODAY ^W^

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS, THIS IS MY FIRST FULL STORY AND I WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!

 

CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES TOO!! 

 

AND DONT FORGET TO COMMENT!!