18. Sabatoge?

Where's My Water?

 

Sehun, couldn’t stop staring at you. After the men had finished talking with the boys about your new position in working with them, they came and talked with you.

 

 

“Seeing as you’re good friends with Kai, we’ll let him show you around and help you with anything. Oh, and tomorrow you will talk with their manager, then meet the MV design and production team you will be working with.”

 

 

After finishing talking about arrangements that were made you were allowed to leave.

 

 

“Ha-eun, let me show you around now.” Kai said as you were walking out the door.

 

 

“Um…sure.” You answered hesitantly.

 

 

“Can we help too?” Someone asked. You just looked to Kai for help.

 

 

“Sure, Ha-eun can meet all of you too while we show her around.” Kai said as he started walking out the room.

 

 

“So we were just in the meeting rooms, but you knew that already, so ne-“

 

 

“We’ll show you the training rooms now!”  A tall and very happy guy said as he grabbed your hand and led you down to the bottom floor, towards the back of the building.

 

 

“I’m Chanyeol, the rapper. This is where we have our dance practices.” He says proudly,\.

 

 

“Oh, but I’ll be doing the music video backgrounds, I don’t think I’d have to come here.” You say trying not to hurt his feelings. But he was still all smiles, and happiness.

 

 

“So, you met Chanyeol, the ‘Happy Virus’, I’ll introduce everyone to you so you aren’t confused.” Kai said. You looked around for Sehun, but he wasn’t there.

 

 

“Guys, where’s Sehun?” You asked concerned.

 

 

“How do you know Sehun?” A guy with big owl like eyes asked.

 

 

“Um..I know him from-“

 

 

“Don’t you remember, she’s his girlfriend.” Kai said cutting you off. “He showed us a picture of her the other day.”

 

 

“OH that’s right!” They say after realizing.

 

 

“Once we find Sehun, we’ll let him show you around, cause we’ve been busy so I’m sure you haven’t had a lot of time together.” The one with big owl like eyes said.

 

 

“I’ll go check back in meeting room, and you guys can go search someplace else.” You offered.

 

 

“You sure? We haven’t even showed you much of the building.” Kai pointed out.

 

 

“Don’t worry, I remember my way back.” You say, attempting to figure out your way back, remembering most of the hallways and turns.

 

 

“Okay, we’ll go this way then.” Kai answered, as they started walking the opposite direction as you.

 

 

 

You turn and start walking back down the halls. After 10 minutes of walking around and getting no where

 

near the meeting room, you walk down to the front desk and ask for directions. Listening carefully, you

 

followed the directions you were given, then found yourself in front of the door. You reached for the

 

handle, and opened the door. But to your disappointment, it was empty. There was no Sehun in sight.

 

 

 

“Ugh, Sehun where are you?” You companied quietly as you stomped your foot.

 

 

“Ha-eun?” You heard someone call from the hallway.

 

 

“Sehun?” You asked as you looked out the door frame. You saw a figure jogging closer, panting as he stopped in front of you.

 

 

“Why are you panting?” You asked worried.

 

 

“I found the guys and they said you went looking for me and thought you got lost. I was worried and came to find you.” He said straightening himself up and looking into your eyes.

 

 

“Where were you?” you asked as you hit his shoulder lightly, “I even got lost looking for you.”

 

 

“Really? I’m sorry.” He said as he embraced you in an unexpected hug.

 

 

“Um..It’s okay, don’t worry.” You say trying to escape from his hug.

 

 

“Just stay like this, okay?” he asked, not releasing his hold.

 

 

“What’s wrong?” You didn’t know how to react to Sehun’s behavior.

 

 

“You’ve been spending time with this guy your parents set you up with, and now I know you’re friends with Kai, I feel like you’ve forgotten about me.” 

 

 

“Let’s sit down.” You say leading him to a bench outside the meeting room.

 

 

“Did you forget about me?”

 

 

“Of course not! Don’t think like that!” you said as you wrapped your arms around his waist and rested your head against his chest.

 

 

“Let’s go out this weekend.” He said looking down at you.

 

 

“Really? But aren’t you supposed to not be in a relationship or anything?”

 

 

“If, no one knows then we’re good.” He said smiling.

 

 

“Okay, it’s a date!” You said excited, looking up to him.

 

 

“I can’t wait, I’ll pick you up once I figure out which day.” He said then pecked your nose quickly. You giggled at the unexpected motion.

 

 

“Don’t forget about this, okay?” you said as you cupped his face in both your hands.

 

Sehun copies you and cups your face in his hands, “Of course I wouldn’t, not for the world.” Then pulled your face gently close to his and kissed you.

 

 

You pulled away and look at Sehun and smiled, “Oh we should find everyone else!” You say jumping up from the bench.

Sehun and you walk hand in hand down the hall, then when to turn down the next hall you see Kai.

 

 

“Hey! Kai!” Sehun shouts, and lets go of your hand and runs up to him.

 

 

“Hey, what’s up?”

 

 

“I found Ha-eun, and we were coming back to meet you guys.” Sehun said as you caught up to them. “What were you doing here?” he asked Kai.

 

 

“Oh, bathroom.” He said pointing to the door right across from him.

 

 

“Oh, okay. Let’s go meet up with the guys!” Sehun says as the three of you walked together.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~Kai’s POV

 

After walking around for a while Kai had found you and Sehun sitting together, ready to go up to you guys, when he hears your conversation.

 

 

 

“Let’s go out this weekend.” Sehun said. 

 

 

“Really? But aren’t you supposed to not be in a relationship or anything?” He heard you answer unsurely.

 

 

“If, no one knows then we’re good.” Sehun said happily.

 

 

“Okay, it’s a date!” You said excited. That hurt him,

 

** we’re the ones who are supposed to be going on

dates, we’re supposed to get married, this isn’t supposed to happen.** He thinks to himself

 

 

“I can’t wait, I’ll pick you up once I figure out which day.” Sehun said then pecked Ha-eun’s nose quickly.

 

 She giggled, he didn’t want Ha-eun to giggle or laugh with another guy, only with him. 

 

 

 

“Don’t forget about this, okay?”Ha-eun said. Then an idea popped into Kai’s mind.

 

** I’ll make him miss the date, bring him to extra practices and tire him out….no, I can’t do that! But, it would get Ha-eun mad at Sehun, and she wouldn’t know I did it.**

 

 

Sehun spoke, “Of course I wouldn’t, not for the world.” Kai takes the risk of looking around the corner only to see you both go into a kiss. 

 

 

He couldn’t stand it anymore, he looked away and started to walk down the hallway quickly, almost making it to the end before deciding he would try to sabotage Sehun’s plans this weekend.

 

 

“Hey! Kai!” He heard Sehun call, turning around he saw Sehun running towards him, and you behind, walking quicker to catch up.

 

 

“Hey what’s up?” He asked acting cool, they never saw him or knew he was there. He calmed down and tried to act normally.

 

 

“I found Ha-eun, and we were coming back to meet you guys.” Sehun said as Ha-eun caught up to the both of you. “What were you doing here?” he asked.

 

 

“Oh, bathroom.” He said pointing to the door right across from him.

 

 

“Oh, okay. Let’s go meet up with the guys!” Sehun says as the three of you walked together.

 

 

**This will be an interesting week and weekend** Kai thought to himself.



Haiii guys, update ^.^

Hope you like it! And comment too pleaseee :3

I will try to update as soon as I can this week, I'm on vacation in North Carolina now ^.^

Also on my instagram account, I'm having a K-pop Album giveaway, my username is: kpazzie 

 

*****Also on a side note, do any of you guys play the app Destiny Ninja?? You guys should ^.^ and add me as a friend, my ID is  FRZ35PQY24