10. Fifth Week

Where's My Water?

 

 

After Kai left for practice you changed and played with Hyun-ki a little more before letting him out and feeding him. Then you folded the blanket from the couch and put the movie away. 

 

‘I watch too many movies.’ You thought to yourself as you sighed.

 

 

As the weeks passed by, you hadn’t seen Kai or Sehun. It had been 5 weeks since you had seen either one of them in person. Kai would text you pictures of himself and the group, sometimes you would see Sehun in the pictures.

Kai texted you one day,

 

‘Good morning beautiful :D’

 

‘Good morning Kai! :3’

 

‘We’re debuting next week and there’s something we need to talk about.’

 

‘Okay?….’

 

‘None of us are supposed to be in any type of relationship when we debut.’

 

‘Oh well we can be friends right? and text still?’

 

‘What? no i still want to be with you so it has to be a secret .’

 

‘are you sure?’

 

‘Yea, none of the other members know, and we cant go in public together either’

 

‘if it’s too much for you I understand, its okay.’ you answered but he never replied, you went to put your phone away when someone called you.

 

“Hello?” you asked

 

“Ha-eun,  I would never want to leave you. I will always try to spend time with you when I can, so please don’t give up on us even though it will get difficult soon.” He pleaded to you.

 

“I wont give up on us, okay? SO don’t worry about me, focus on your practicing.” You told him.

 

“After we debut, we have two weeks of promoting and after that I can come over to see you again. Since we can’t go anywhere.” He said the last part in a sad tone.

 

You heard a knock on your door as he finished what he was saying.

 

“Hold on Kai, someone’s at the door.” you said as you set your phone on the table and went to open the door.

 

It was Kai.

 

“Kai?!” you said as you went to hug him.

 

“Hey baby.” He said as he wrapped his arms around your shoulders, while you wrapped your around his waist.

 

“I missed you so much.” You said into his shoulder as you felt your eyes getting watery.

 

“Me too.” He mumbled against your neck.

 

“Let’s go inside.” You said taking his hand and pulling him inside.

 

“Can we sit on the couch?”  

 

“Oh, yeah. I forgot you just had practice, sorry.” You turned from the table to go to the couch, still holding on to Kai’s hand, like he could disappear any second.

Kai sat down on the couch and pulled you down to sit on his lap.

 

“You can let go of my hand now, I’m not gonna go anywhere.” He told you as he rested his chin on your shoulder, with his arms around you as you were still holding onto his hand.

 

“Ah, sorry.” You said looking down at your feet.

 

“You’re so cute when you’re embarrassed.” he exclaimed then pecked you on the cheek.

 

“Yah, stop it.” You said trying to turn your face away from him but it didn’t work. You kept squirming around until you fell on the floor.

 

“Ay, my bum.” You said as you stood up, then sat next to Kai.

 

“Are you okay?” he asked looking down at you.

 

“It wasn’t anything serious.” you say as you poke his cheek. He grabbed your hand and pecked you on the lips.

 

“There all better!”

 

You leaned your head on his shoulder and he rested his on top of your head. You drifted off to sleep.

You woke up at 7:00, with Kai still sleeping, you gently nudge him to wake him up.

 

“Kai, it’s 7:00, you should probably go now.” you said upset that you spent your time together sleeping, but also happy that Kai got some rest after looking tired when he first came over.

 

“But I wont get to see you if I leave.” he said pouting.

 

“In three weeks you will! You’ve already made it five weeks, so three wont be so bad.” You told him as you stood up, walking him to the door.

 

“Oh, this is for you.” he said handing you a piece of paper.

 

“What is it?”

 

“An application for S.M.’s music video production team. Fill it out okay?”

 

“I will, just for you.” you said as you went up on to your tippy toes to kiss him before he left. He cupped your face and kissed you back, then rested his forehead on yours.

 

“I’ll see you in three weeks.” he said with a frown on his face, but before he could turn his head and leave you pulled his face towards yours and kissed him again, more forcefully. He kissed you back, then bit your lower lip lightly , telling you to open your mouth, but you just smiled then pulled away.

 

“Three weeks.” you said as he kissed your cheek then left.


Shorter chapter today!
22 subscribers!! yay!

I added my Mr.Slam fanfic and the update for Midnight Savior will be up later today (it's 12:48 am right now -.- yawn)

So this far in the story, you're focusing on Kai and not Sehun, but their debut is in a week so you haven't seen either of them over a 5 week period. In this chapter you spend more time with Kai. You're still taking things a lot slower with Kai, and by now you both realize you have the same feelings towards each other <3 awww      well as long as Sehun doesn't come back and make you think of him again ;D