9. Third Date

Where's My Water?

 

After you went to school and came home you started thinking about what had happened last night with Sehun. He kept telling you to stop ignoring him, but that’s all you could do. After seeing him with that girl you decided to focus entirely on Kai. It didn’t matter if he had left her for you, what mattered was that he was still intimate with her after he had been with you for two weeks, thats enough time to call off a relationship.

You looked at the clock and it was 4:30, you decided to text Kai.

 

‘What do you want for dinner tonight?’

 

‘Don’t cook anything, I’m bringing over ingredients ;) ‘

 

‘You can cook? o.O’

 

‘Yah! Don’t be mean!’ you giggled at his text.

 

After that you decided to clean yourself up, you went to take a shower, after wrapping your towel around you, you went out to the couch to see the laundry you hadn’t folded yet. You bent over going through the basket of clothes on the couch, when you felt a pair of warm arms wrap around your waist. You froze in fear.

Then they rested their head on your shoulder.

 

“Yah! Who is this?!” you asked shaking in fear.

 

“Stop shaking, it isn’t comfortable.” You heard Sehun answer back.

 

“Stop it, let go!” you shouted at him, trying to wriggle out of his arms without your towel falling. “How’d you get in here?” you asked when you finally got out, you grabbed sweatpants and a sweat shirt that were still damp, you put them on awkwardly, but it didn’t matter as long as your towel didn’t slip. You went behind the couch for cover.

Sehun came and sat on the couch facing you, tugging at your towel as you tried to squat to change. “You left the door unlocked, again.” he said as he kept tugging.

 

“Stop it! You shouldn’t be here, stop pulling my towel!” you said when he finally let go, you ran to the bathroom to put on the sweats you grabbed.

You walked out to see Sehun sitting on the couch waiting for you.

Before you could say anything to him you heard your phone go off, figuring it would be Kai. You dashed to the kitchen and grabbed if right before you tripped on the rug, causing Sehun to fall ontop of you form him chasing you. You were laying on your stomach protecting your phone while Sehun was laying on your back.

 

“Sehun, please get off my back.” you said through your teeth.

 

He wrapped his arms around your waist again and nuzzled your neck.

 

“Sehun.” you said softly, which only encouraged him as he started to kiss your neck, once you realized what he was doing, you squirmed your way out from under him, running to the bathroom to make sure there were no marks on your neck.

 

“Thank god.” you muttered to yourself after you finished checking your neck.

 

“Now what?” Sehun asked.

 

“You need to leave, my parents are coming over in an hour.” You said as you fixed your hair and pulled your phone from your pocket.

 

‘Is it okay if I come at 6:30? 

~Kai’

 

‘Yeah!’

 

You looked up to Sehun who was walking towards you. He stopped in front of you and lifted your chin up so you were looking at him in the eyes, “I’m sorry, just promise me you’ll at least answer your phone when I try to talk to you.” He said then leaned in to kiss you softly on the lips, when he went to pull away you grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him back smashing your lips onto his, he pushed you up against the wall and picked your legs up so you could wrap them around his waist he carried you to the couch and laid on his back so you were sitting on his stomach. As you leaned over to keep kissing him, he slipped his hands under the sweatshirt you were wearing with nothing underneath, and ran his hands up and down your back, before pushing you over so that you were laying on your back and he was crouching over you, starting to kiss your neck. You could feel his tongue against your skin, knowing there would be marks there soon. He made his way back to your lips then bit your bottom lip, causing you to gasp, he shoved his tongue into your mouth. As your tongues were fighting, he moved his hands to the sweatshirt and started to it slowly, you turned your head, to gasp for air when you saw his phone going off.

 

‘Incoming Call: Kyung Soo~ <33’

 

You pushed him off of you and threw his phone at him.

 

“Get out!” you yelled at him as you push him out the door and locked it behind him.

As you heard him walk away you said to yourself, “Always locking my ing door.” as you went to your room you but on a bra and underwear then but back on the sweatpants and sweatshirt, you fixed your hair so it would cover your neck and went to clean whatever mess you had just made out there. 

 

After you cleaned you sat on the couch and rested there until you heard someone knock on the door. You opened the door and saw Kai.

 

“Hello!~” he said as he came in with a bag of groceries.

 

“Hi!” you said as you smiled at him.

 

“Were you sick today?” he asked worried as he look at your clothing.

 

You looked down to see what you were wearing. “Shoot.” you muttered to yourself.

 

“What?” 

 

“I took a shower then cleaned, but I never changed again. I can go change right quick.” You say as you go to turn around.

 

“No, it’s okay. You look cute in sweats.” Kai said as he grabbed your hand. You could feel yourself blushing.

 

“What’s for dinner?” You asked changing the subject.

 

“Bibimbap!” He said excitedly.

 

“Really?!” you asked just as excited.

 

“Are you gonna help me?” He asked with a smile.

 

“Of course!” you said as you took the bag from him and into the kitchen.

 

 

You were almost finished with dinner, the last part was the eggs, which were what you were cooking as Kai washed the dishes. When he finished he came over and watched you.

 

“Do want to learn how to flip the egg?” he asked you as he walked to your side.

 

“Yeah! Teach me!” you told him unable to contain your happiness. You felt Kai come closer behind you and wrap his hands around yours. You started blushing like crazy , he put his head next to yours and looked over to you.

 

“I’m gonna do it first then you try to copy me, okay?” 

All you could do was nod, to nervous to say anything at this point. You payed attention to the movements he made with his hands and how he caught the egg after he flipped it, he waited a little before asking if you were ready. You were hesitant.

You went to move your arms to flip it when you felt Kai take over and you both had to lean to the left to catch the egg.

 

“Aish, I can’t do this.” you said as you put the egg on top of the first bowl.

 

“We still have to do another egg right?” Kai asked as he pulled out another egg.

You giggled and nodded.

 

Kai helped you again and when you went to flip the egg, it landed half way in the pan and part of it hanging off.

 

“Ahh!” you said as you quickly grabbed the spatula to put it on the second bowl.

 

“Ay, you’re so cute!” Kai said as he kissed you on the cheek.

 

“Yah! Take the food to the table.” you say as you push him lightly to the table.

 

 

 

While you ate you talked about both your families and about your lives. Kai talked non-stop which you found really funny, to one point where you just started laughing at him.    (a/n it's stupid..i know...leave me alone...)

 

“What’s so funny?” he asked as he looked down at his shirt, then took his napkin to his face and touched his hair.

 

“You look perfect, it’s just you keep talking on and on, from one subject right to the next it’s really funny.” you said as he looked at you funnily. “Sorry, I guess I have a really bad sense of humor.” you said as you looked down at your food.

 

“I look perfect?” He asked as he raised an eyebrow with a smirk on his face.

 

“What?” 

 

“You told me I looked perfect.”

 

“Only cause you were trying to find something wrong, when there wasn’t.”

 

“So, I am perfect?”

 

“Are you finished eating?” you asked as you got up with your bowl.

 

“Oh, uh yeah.” Kai said as he brought his bowl to the sink with you.

 

“You want to go pick out a movie while I clean up?” you asked him as you started rinsing the bowls out.

 

“How about I dry while you rinse?” he said as he picked a dishcloth.

 

After you finished the dishes, you cleared the table while Kai went to pick out a movie. You went to help Kai pick out a movie.

 

“How about this one?” He asked.

 

“G.I. Joe?”

 

“Yea, they just came out with the second one so why not watch the first one?” he reasoned.

 

“Okay.” you said as you took the movie and put it in the player, as Kai went to sit on the couch. You went to sit next to Kai, and grabbed a pillow to hug during the movie.

 

“Why’d you grab a pillow?”

 

“In case I get scared, why else?” You said holding on to the pillow tighter.

You looked up and saw Kai thinking for a second, then he moved over and crossed his legs, and pulled to sit between them. 

 

“Yah! I’ll hurt your legs, stop it!” you said trying to move back to the couch.

 

“No you wont, you stay here incase you get scared.” he said as you rested your head against his chest.

 

“Okay.” You said as your started playing with one of his hands.

 

As the movie continued you would turn into Kai’s chest whenever  you got scared, and he would wrap his arms around your shoulders until it was over. When the movie was over, you turned to look at Kai, to find that he was sleeping. You got up from his lap slowly and went to get a blanket from your room, you came back and sat back in-between his legs and wrapped the blanket around the both of you.

 

You woke up to Kai moving, but you were on the floor and Kai was on the couch, with the blanket -.- He sat up on the couch looking around for you, then looked down at his feet and saw you laying on the floor.

 

“Ha-eun, are you awake?” he asked as he pushed the hair away from your face.

 

“Yea.”  You said as you moved to sit up.

 

“Sorry, you ended up on the floor.” He said as he bit his lip.

 

“It’s fine, even though the couch was more comfortable.” you said sticking your tongue out at him. “What time is it?” you asked nervously.

 

“Um…it’s 9…9:30.” he said as he pulled his phone out.

 

“Aish, I missed school again.” You said as you leaned your head against the couch.

 

“Ah, sorry.” Kai said  as  he leaned down to look at you.

 

“It’s not your fault, don’t worry. Do you want to meet Hyun-ki?” you asked him smiling.

 

“Who’s Hyun-ki?”

 

“My puppy, my parents got him for me.” you said as you walked to your room. You kept him in his cage overnight when people stay, so he was excited to see someone new. When you opened the cage he ran at Kai and started jumping all over his leg.

 

“He’s so cute!” Kai said as he got on his knees to play with him. You walked over to your bed and sat there watching them play, it was so cute.

 

“Wait, don’t you have practice today, for your debut?” you asked him.

 

“Not until 2.” he said as he picked up Hyun-ki and sat next to you. “Look Hyun-ki wants a kiss.” he said as he turned to you, you went to see Hyun-ki, but then Kai came up and kissed you. He set Hyun-ki down and cupped your face deepening the kissing, then letting you go.

 

“Sorry,” he said as he turned his head away from you.

 

“Ay, your sneaky.” You said as you poked his cheek, trying to get him to look at you. “You know my high school bio teacher would be disappointed.” you said as he turned to look at you confused.

“Why?”

 

“Because he said, you can’t kiss until the fifth date. He had Biology dating rules.” you said.

 

“Well, it’s been three dates, right? So we made the majority of five dates.” he said as he went to hug you.

 

“Yeah, I guess so.” you said as you went to hug him back. “Let’s go eat breakfast!” you said as you jumped up.

 

“I can make eggs if you want.” Kai offers.

 

“As long as I get to try to flip an egg again.” you say as you walk into the kitchen.

 

“Deal!” Kai answered as you took the eggs out from the fridge and got the frying pan out. “Do you want to do the first one or me?” he asked

 

“Uhm…you go first, so I can watch.” you say as you move to his side to watch him, making sure to study his movements to get it right when it was your turn.

 

After studying how he moved his arms and hands it was your turn, Kai stayed to your side watching you as you flip the egg.

 

“Grrrr.” you growled as the egg landed on the stove, “I have no hand eye coordination.” you groaned.

 

“It’s okay, you’ll learn it soon.” Kai said as he cleaned up the egg on the stove, trying not to burn himself.

 

“I bet most people get on their first or second try.” you mumbled to yourself.

 

“Most people I taught it to have, but it’s okay you’ll get it soon.” he said as he put another egg in the pan, getting ready to flip it again. You turned to watch him as he did it with one hand this time.

 

“AIsh, this guy.” you said as you got out plates. “It’s a good thing I like you, or I would have kicked you out already.” you teased.

 


here you guys go ^.^

So Sehun keeps coming back....almost like a creeper :P but you and Kai definetely like each other, and you want to give him a chance before Sehun does anything else... also it is the third date 1) parents house 2) breakfast 3) this chapter....

I'm not going to be updating until I either get 22 subcribers or over 1000 views (thought i should keep it pretty realistic, knowing my writing skills -.-) so yeah..

**nothing is going on with my Dongwoo fanfic, I decided not to update that until there are commentS, yes thats plural, and if there arent any within like a week then I'll just stop it all together.**

 

***While writting this fanfic and the Dongwoo one, I've started another one with the members of......Mr.Slam, so if you want me to put that one up, I can***