16.

Where's My Water?

 

You woke up to Kai walking out of the bathroom in the morning, 

“What are you doing?” you asked him groggily.

 

 

“Um..I went to the bathroom you weirdo.” he replied as he ruffled your hair then sat next to you on the couch.

 

 

“I tried waking you up for school, but you were very stubborn.” He said while making a weird face.

 

 

“Why? What did I do?” You were starting to get worried now.

 

 

“You kicked me between my legs.” he said flatly while glaring at you.

 

 

“Bahahaha!” You couldn’t stop laughing, “I’m so sorry I don’t mean to laugh.”

 

 

“Aish, whatever, but you’re not gonna make it to your classes now.” After hearing that you looked to the clock, it was 11:45 >.<

 

 

“This isn’t good.” you mumbled to yourself.

 

 

“But since you’re free now you can come with me to the SM building so submit your application!”

 

 

“Um..I’ll just mail it in!”  You said getting nervous.

 

 

“Why are you worried, nothing bad will happen!” Kai said trying to get you excited, but failing.

 

 

“It’s fine, I’m sure you’re busy so I can just mail it to them.” trying to brush off the topic as you got up.

 

 

“Where are you going?”  Kai asked confused.

 

 

 

“To the bathroom you weirdo!” You stuck your tongue out at him.

 

 

 

“Fine, after you get ready I’ll bring you to the building!” He said with a smirk on his face.

 

 

 

You made sure you took extra long to get ready, after showering you spent an obnoxious time to dry and

 

style your hair, then just messing it up to re-do everything again. Once you finished with your hair, you

 

went through your clothes about half a dozen times, finding many outfits but you still continued to look

through them any way before deciding on an outfit:

 

You walked out of your room, then to the kitchen to get a bowl of cereal for breakfast.

 

“Ha-eun!” Kai called from the couch.

 

 

“What?”

 

 

“Don’t get cereal now, it’s 12:30 already!” He exclaimed as he got up from the couch. You looked over to him and saw he was wearing different clothes.

 

 

“Where did you get those clothes from?” you asked suspiciously.

 

 

“Well, I knew you would take a while to get ready cause you don’t want to go, so I went to the dorms and changed.

 

 

“Oh, you locked the door on your way out, right?”

 

 

“Um..what?” he said looking confused.

 

 

“You idiot a random creep could have walked in!” You almost screamed at him.

 

 

“Aish I was joking with you, of course I locked the door. I’m not an idiot.” He mumbled the last part.

 

 

“Let’s just go and get this over with.”  You said as you walked towards the door. Waiting for Kai to exit then locking the door.

 

 

“How far away is it?” You asked when you walked outside of your apartment complex.

 

 

“It’s in the city, so a while away. We could take the bus or drive.” He pointed out.

 

 

“I’ll drive!” You volunteered immediately.

 

 

 

“Nooooo! I’ll drive, I know the way there already, you just try to get us lost on purpose.” He said correctly.

 

 

“It was worth a shot.” You said while pouting.

 

 

“Okay, so where’s your car?”

 

 

“Nope, If I can’t drive then we aren’t taking my car!” you said looking in your bag for your keys, unable to find them while Kai just walks away from you.

 

 

*BEEP BEEP* Kai had your keys-.-

 

 

“Ready whenever you are!” He said while smiling the whole time.

 

 

“AIsh, I don’t know if I would want this job anymore.” You said as you got in.

 

 

“Relax, you’ll be happy once we get there.” He tried to calm you down.

 



HAI GUYS I'M BACK >.< SORRY IT'S BEEN FOREVER!!

This is a boring update, but there's more to come! I promise so don't worry :D

I will be updating all my others stories too so after I do that I will do more with this story ^.^ 

Thank you to all the subscribers that have stayed!! I'm pretty sure I lost some though :( so saddd

But anyway here you guys go!

 

And check out my other stories too!!