2. Arranged What?

Where's My Water?

But, then your phone went off. You walked by the nearest tree for some privacy. As you answered your phone you heard your mom.

"Ha-eun! I have great news, you'll be so happy!" she said barely containing her excitement.

"What is it?" you asked worried, because her 'good news' was never good for you.

"Your father and I found the perfect man for you! He's so nice and kind, and his parents agreed to an arranged marriage." she said happily as you froze wide eyed, you turned around to look at Sehun, but he was sitting at a bench twiddling with his thumbs. 

"No, mom...uhm...can we talk about this later...I'm...I'm busy right now...so..uhm." You said in shock not knowing what to say to this. Ever since you moved out they have been on your back about finding someone but you never thought they were this serious about it.

"Oh, you're probably all in shock still, of course. We'll talk later then, bye love you." she said as she hung up. You leaned against the tree, feeling tears come from your eyes, but you got rid of them quickly when you heard Sehun walk towards you. You didn't want him to know what had just happened after he confessed to you.

"Everything okay?" he asked a little worried.

"Yeah, everythings fine, it was just confirmation for an appointment I have tomorrow." You said with a smile on your face.

"Tell me more about you." he says as he wraps his arms around your waist and starts walking foward.

You laugh and put your arms over his and walk awkwardly trying not to trip. "Well I'm in college studying art and hopefully design backgrounds for music videos, I just moved into my own apartment, I have a puppy and I like to walk." you say, trying to think if you had forgotten anything. "What about you?" you asked curious.

"Well I just auditioned for a music group with SM Entertainment and waiting to see if I made it, I'm a trainee their and live in a dorm with a bunch of smelly guys." he said with a funny face, "I don't have any pets and I work at a bakery now." he said as you luaghed at him.

"You sound like a very busy person." you said as you rested the back of your head on his chest.

"Not now, since I'm waiting to hear about my audition. It could be a week they said, so I'm free for a week." He said as he stopped walking and spun you around to face him. You looked up at him, then started to blush so you looked down at the ground and leaned against his chest. All you could think about was the short phone call with your mother and how you wouldn't be able to stay with Sehun if she found out.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Sehun asked you as he used his fingers to raise your chin so you were looking at him in eyes. "You don't seem very well." he told you with a worried tone.

"Yeah, nothings wrong. Everything is perfect right now." you said as you smiled at him. He leaned in to kiss you. It was a soft and light kiss also short. He rested his forehead against yours.

"If anything is ever wrong you can tell me anything okay?"

"Even after knowing each other for a day?" you ask him jokingly, and lightly hit his arm.

"Yah, don't get into specifics, no one needs to know." he said laughing.

You grabbed his hand and started walking back to your apartment together. 

When you reached your apartment you could hear Hyun-ki, your puppy, whinning. You opened the door and walked in with Sehun and he was practically attacked by Hyun-ki, who is a tiny french bulldog that was the runt of the litter >.<

"Ahh! Who's this?" Sehun asked as he picked up Hyun-ki

"This is Hyun-ki, my parents got him for me so I wouldn't be alone here." you said as you played with his paws.

"Hyun-ki, as in wise?" he asked looking at you and you nodded, "But he's still a puppy he can't be wise." he said making faces at him and playing with him.

"Yah, leave him alone, he didn't pick out his name." you said as you went to the kitchen. "Do you want to stay for dinner?" you asked nervously not knowing if that was a bad idea or not.

"Yeah, lets make dinner together." he said as he set Hyun-ki down and hurried over to you and backhugged you.

"Hey, we need to cook, no fooling around." you said as you pulled yourself out of his arms which took more effort than you thought. "What are we gonna make?" you asked turning to face him.

"Uhm...how about ramen cause that's all I can make." he said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Haha, don't worry, I'll teach you a new way to make ramen then, so it's hard for you." you said then stuck your toungue out at him.

As you started cooking, you pulled Sehun over to help you, while he was just standing by the counter. "Here, cut these vegetables." you said pointing to vegetables on the cutting board.

"Why can't I do the noodles though?" he asked pouting

"Because I always cut myself when I do the vegetable, I can't hurt myself when I do the noodles." you said focused on the noodles.

After a few silent minutes of cutting vegetables, Sehun was done.

"Okay, go get the beef from the fridge now."

"Wha? Beef?" he said in dibelief.

"Yes you need to cut the beef now,it's already cooked so it shouldn't be too hard for you to do." you said pointing to where it was in the fridge.

When he finished with the beef you added everything with the noodles and let them all cook together for about five minutes.

"Ta-da!" you said as you gave him a bowl to eat. He looked at the bowl suspiciously, not knowing what to think about it. "Just try it ,you'll love it."

He hesitantly brings it to his mouth and tries it. He stays quiet for a while.

"Yah, you like it! You wont admit it." you said as you hit his arm laughing.

"I never said that, but the only reason it's good is because you made it." he said making you blush.

As you finished yor dinner you realized how dark it was outside, you didn't want to ask him if he wanted to stay over night cause you thought that was over doing it and making it awkward for the both of you.

"I should get going, it's getting dark now." he said with a frown on his face. 

"It's okay, I'll go back to the bakery tomorrow to see you." you said as you walked up to him and wrapped you arms around his neck. You went up on your tippy toes to peck him on the lips, but he held you closer not letting you escape the kiss. When he let go you were gasping for air.

He chuckled to himself and kissed you on the forehead before he left.

"I'll see you tomorrow then." he said with a smile and winked as he left.

 


 

 

This is the second chapter, yay!!

So....the sense of time kinda got messed up in this chapter, ignore it -.- it will be fixed in the next chapter.

For the guy for the arranged marriage, you guys can comment who you want it to be!! The one with the most will be chosen.

Comment!!! 

Even if it's just to update!! I want to know you guys are reading this and if you guys like it!!!