14. Called Out

Where's My Water?

 

You woke up the next morning going to fix Hyun-kis food dish when you remembered you dropped him off at your parents house. 
 
 
You went to school ad painfully sat through all your lectures for each class. After classes ended, you stood up and stretched your arms out behind your head then grabbed your bag and went to the art studio to start working on the new background.
 
 After setting your bag on the table you said hi to the rest of the AP students in their, then you took out your head phones and iPod and started to listen to your music.
 
You went to the back room and got a new board to start with. You cut the edges slightly to make sure they were all straight and even. Then you took a 4H pencil and starting sketching the outlines of the background onto the board. Once you finished you looked at it with satisfaction.
You went to the back room again and tried to find what medium you would use for this background. You had narrowed it down to oil pastels and acrylic paints. After standing there thinking you decided on oil pastels and you would add some water color paints in too.
 
Once you came back, setting the oil pastels on the table, you grabbed a piece of scrap board you cut from earlier to use for testing the colors and shading trials, to make sure everything would be perfect. You got up to grab a paper towel to blend some of the colors together, when you reached the cabinets you felt a pair of strong arms wrap around your waist. You gasped at the sudden touch, not knowing who it was. Turning your head to the side you saw Kai resting his head on your shoulder. 
 
You pulled your headphones out and pinched his nose, "What are you doing here?" You asked as he pushed your hand away and rubbed his nose.
 
"You wouldn't answer your phone." He said while pouting at you. You grabbed the paper towels and went bak to your table then took your phone from your bag, while Kai still was holding on to your waist. It was already 7:38! 
 
"Oops...I guess I got carried away." You said looking down at the background. You only had the top left corner of black done, and part of the smokey part at the top also. 
 
"Is this yours?" Kai asked as he tightened his arms around your waist.
 
"Yah! Stop that, It hurts." You said as you rubbed you hips after he let go. He sat on the table next to the board, staring at it very carefully.
 
"Are you okay?" You asked as you walked in front of him.
"We need to talk Ha-eun." He said as he moved his eyes from the board to his feet. "I know who the other guy is you were talking about before, and he's in my group." 
 
You were shocked, you stood there frozen going through your brain on how he ever could of found out it was Sehun.
 
"He was all excited when he came to practice today, he waited until the manger left and told everyone how this girl gave him another chance, and he took out his phone to show us her picture, and it was you." He barely said the last four words as you could see tears rolling down his cheeks. "I thought you actually liked me, that when we got married it would be real. And after last night I would've never thought you would do this!" He was now screaming.
 
"K-Kai-" you started talking and he cut you off.
 
"What? I can't believe you would tell him that, you even told me you saw him with another girl, and you're giving him another chance? While I'm still here?!" 
He walked in front of you and took your hands in yours. 
"I'm so pissed right now, but that doesn't mean I'm leaving you." He said softly, as he looked at your hands that became colorful from the pastels.
 
"D-Does he know about you?" You asked while he continued to stare at your hands.
 
"No, I didn't say anything. I had no idea what to say."
 
 
*flashback*
 
"Guys guess what!" Sehun practically yelled after their manager left the practice room.
 
"What is it?" Chanyeol asked smiling like an idiot.
 
"Stop screaming!" Baekhyun said as he walked over.
 
"Remember how I told you guys I was trying to get back with Ha-eun?"
 
Kai never thought anything of Sehuns girl having the same name as you. He thought it was just a coincidence, though he never brought you up around the other members or their manager just to be safe.
 
"Yeah." Half of them said while the others just stared at him waiting for him to tell them all. 
 
"She said she'll give me another chance after what happened!" Practically jumping off the walls of the room, the rest of the members kept pestering him to show them a picture of this mysterious girl. 
 
"Here she is, Ha-eun." They all complimented Sehun on how beautiful she, we'll you are, while Kai just stared at the picture trying to fit the pieces together. 
 
"Hey, Kai are you alright!" D.O asked as he nudged the younger member's shoulder.
Kai, just shook his head trying to forget everything, and made it look like he was fixing his hair, " yeah I'm fine." He said looking back at Sehun.
 
"He's probably just jealous." Suho snickered as he walked away.
 
*end flasback*
 
 
 
"I'm so sorry, I didn't know what to do. After I came home he was there and wouldn't leave. I don't know what happened." You said, now getting mad at yourself.
 
"I'm not going to leave you, cause I believe I can win over him." Kai said.
 
He hasn't looked you in eye yet, or even your face.
 
"I should just leave, I'm causing too much trouble now." Going to grab your bag, but Kai stopped you still holding onto your hands. "Don't leave, please." He whispered quietly.
 
" no, I'll just end up hurting both of you and that's not fair." You said as you started to put the pastels back in thier tray. 
 
Kai turned you around then picked you up and set you on the table and separated your legs so he could be as close to as possible, he took one hand and cupped your cheek then pressed his lips to yours. It wasn't a fiery passionate kiss, but a slow longing kiss. Now both hands cupped your face as you placed your hands in his chest.
 
You both released from the kiss as he rested his head in the crook of your neck.
 
"I'll definately stay with you, and definately won't let Sehun take you away from me." He says against your neck.

Update!! So chappie is up,and I lost a subscriber :( oh well... I wonder why

probably cause my writing immensely, but I hope I don't lose anymore subscribers.

since I'm writing this in my phone I'm not sure if its cindidered a long chappie or not, so sorry if its short >.<