21.

Where's My Water?

After letting Kai and Minzy go off you stayed at the party for a little bit, then decided to go back home. Once you got home you took a long shower then changed into pajamas. You sat on your bed thinking about what happened at the party, but realized you didn't seem hurt when Kai said he wouldn't be able to go through with the arranged marriage now, it didn't really affect you. If anything now you're happy cause you can be with Sehun again completely and try to convince your parents to let you stay with him. After realizing all of this you jumped out of bed and ran to get your phone to call Sehun.

After ringing twice he answered and you cut him off before he could even say hello, "Sehun!!" You practically screamed.

"What!?" He asked, sounding a little annoyed. 

"Guess what!" You said almost as loud as before.

"Hm...I can come over and visit you now?" He asked all cheery now. "Oh, um well you can if you want I guess, but that's not it." You replied.

"Tell me when I get there, I'm leaving now!" He said as he hung up afterwards. You anxiously waited on the couch for 15 long minutes that felt like forever, until you heard a knock on the door. You went up to open it, and hugged him right after the door was out of the way, which caught him off guard.

"Wow, something really big must have happened." He said as he chuckled, wrapping his arms around your waist. "Yes, super big, which should also make you very happy too!" You said as you rested your chin on his chest and looked up at him. 

"Now I'm really curious." He looked down at you, then picked you up and carried you to the couch, closing the door in the proccess. You were now sitting on his lap. You grabbed one of his hands and intertwined your fingers with his. "Okay, so after classes I was invited to go to a party by the dance team, Minzy asked me if I could go after the meeting I had today about your new comeback and I told her I would try to make it. After the meeting was over Kai was out and we walked outside togther and I told him about the party and he kept asking if he could go and I gave up and said yes." At this point you could see his expression changing when you mentioned Kai's name, "Calm down Sehun! You'll be really happy once you hear all of it okay?" You asked as you grabbed his other hand and intertwined your fingers again.  "So anyway, we were at the party and I found Minzy and introduced her to Kai, and it turns out they used to date but had to break up when Kai got accepted after his audition for S.M. and after they talked for a little bit he said he didn't think he could go along with the arranged marriage anymore after finding Minzy again!" You exclaimed.

His eyes widened, "Really??" He asked unsure. "Yes, but I still have to talk with my parents about it, cause they don't know anything about this yet." You said softly with a pout. 

"I'm so happy now, I get to keep you all to myself again." He said witha smirk then pulled you in for a kiss, but only for a little bit cause you had to pull away. "You can't stay for long, cause you have schedules tomorrow to prepare for your comeback, and I get to start working on the music video tomorrow."

"Well if we're going to the same place tomorrow I can just sleep over." He said as he puleed you closer. 

"But you have to be there earlier than I do, you should go back and get your rest." You tried to convince him. 

"I can get my rest here too." He said as he kissed the top of your head. You looked up at him and kissed him, but he didn't pull away. You wrapped your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist, so now you were completely facing him, "I guess you can stay here." You said as you pulled away from the kiss and rested your fore head on his.