20. Discovered

Where's My Water?

Classes went by fairly quickly, you stayed after each class talking with your proffesers about what you had missed. Though you ignored you workload and start to work on the background for the Dance Team. You put your headphones in and just turned into a machine, nothing was going to get in the way of you finishing this background. You were hardcore working for three hours, which didn't seem that long to you but you got a bunch of the background done. Doing some math in your head you figured with all that you had finished today you would only need to come in one more time. As you were cleaning up Minzy came in to see how things were. 

"Wow Ha-eun!~" She said as she looked at the background, "It's so good! And you're almost finished with it!" She was very excited to see the progress on the background.

"Yeah, I think just one more day after school and it will be finished." You said pleased with your work. "You should come out with the team and I, we're going to a party tonight!" Minzy suggested to you. "I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it." You said with a slight pout. 

"Why not??" 

"Well S.M. Entertainment kinda wants me to work on the background for EXO's comeback.." You murmed.

"What?? No way!" Minzy screamed, jumping up and down. "That's amazing! I'm proud of you!"

"Thanks Minzy, but it's only discussing their concept so it shouldn't be very long. I'll try to make it, text me the address when you can! I have to go now." You said as you hugged her quickly then left to head for the S.M. Building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You arrived and went to the same room as the other day and saw a few people sitting at the table. 

"Ha-eun!" One of the men from yesterday said as he saw you in the doorway.

"Hello!" You greeted them and bowed politely. "There are some members from the production team here, as well as EXO's manager and some outfit cordinators. Will just breifly discuss the concept and layout and see what comes out from it." He said very relaxed. 

"That sounds great." You relpied as you took a seat at the table. 

 

It was about an hour and a half meeting, first you all listened to the demo track they had been in the beginning stages of recording, and were shown some videos of dance practices to look at the choreography. The comeback track was Wolf, but you were told soon after that they were going to have another released titled Growl. But for now you all were just focusing on Wolf productions. 

Their manager shared their schedules, most important for you was their dance practices and outfit fittings to make sure the background set ups would fit the song, dance, image and concept. You were also having a few discussions with the outfit cordinators, they had sketches of outfits and actually brought in some pieces they were planning on using. Towards the end you sketched out a few ideas, showing them to the outfit cordinators and membes of the production team they seemed to approve of it. 

"Since we're still in the very early stages of preparing for this comeback we'll have you start over the weekend, is that all right?" 

"Yep, that's perfect." You said packing up your things like everyone else. 

Guess I won't be doing anything over the weekend with Sehun. You thought to yourself sadly. 

 

 

You were the last person to leave the room, as you left Kai saw you leaving. 

"Ha-eun!" He shouted. "Did the meeting end?" he asked as he got closer. 

"Yeah, so far it seems like a pretty solid concept idea." You said discussing some of the things you debated on during the meeting. "I even got to see some of the dance practice videos." You told him.

"Really?? But nothing has been picked yet, it's like not good, still trying to figure out everything." He said sounding a little upset. "Aw, haha it all looked really good! Don't worry!" You comforted him.

"What are you doing tonight?" He asked changing the subject. "I got invited to a party with the Dance Team!" You said excitedly. "Can I go with you?" He caught you off guard with that question.

"But you're beginning to get ready for your comeback, you shouldn't be at parties." You said cautiosly.  "Pleaseeeeee~~"He said while doing aegyo.

"I guess so...But don't do anything stupid!" You warned. "I promise!"

"I'm trusting you!" You told him, "I have to go home and change, so I'll meet you there?" you asked. "No, I'll go with you. I'll wait while you change."

"Kai, you sound like a ert a little bit." You said jokingly then stuck your toungue out. "What?? I'll just wait on the couch, I won't do anything!" He promised.

"Alright..Let's go." you said leaving the builing.

~~~
 

Once you got to your apartment there was a box outside your door with a note. You picked it up and brought it inside. Kai sat on the couch as you went to your room to change. You looked at the note on the package from Minzy.

'If you can make it to the party wear these~'

You opened the box and saw a dress, jacket, shoes and purse all inside waiting for you to put on. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=113342340)

After putting them on you looked in the mirror, you felt like you looked ty, it was really awkward and the heels were so tall! But because you were short they kinda helped you, though most guys would still be taller than you...still.

"Kai, is this too much?" You asked walking out of your room. He just stared at you wide eyed, with his mouth open. "Nope, you are not going out in public like that, go change!" He said trying to control himself.

"I can't, it's from my friend that invited me to the party." You said. "Well I better be the only guy there then." He said grumpily.

"Relax Kai, it'll be fine." You said as you poked his arm and headed out the door. Minzy texted you the address earlier so you knew where to go.

"Come on Kai!" You said as you left. 

~~~~~~

Once you got to the party, it was loud and there were a lot of people, like usual. You spotted Minzy and fought through a crowd of people to see her.

"Hey!" She said when she saw you, "Looks like you made it!" "Yeah! Luckily, oh and a friend came with me!" 

"Where?" She asked curiously, "Right there, Kai!!" You shouted his name over the music.

"Kai, this is Minzy. Minzy this is Kai." You introduced them. "Minzy?" Kai asked in shock. "No way! I've missed you so much!" He said as he hugged her tightly, it sounded like they were crying too. 

"Um.. is everything okay?.." You asked nervously.  "We used to date, but we broke up when Kai moved after he got accepted into S.M. and I never saw him afterwards." Minzy said wiping her tears away. "oh..well I'll leave you guys alone to catch up then." You said backing away slowly.

"Wait a sec." You heard Kai say to Minzy. Then he came up to you, "I don't think I can go through with the arranged marriage now that I've found Minzy again. I know it sounds so selfish of me, but I ju-" You cut him off, "It's fine Kai, I understand. I don't think either of us were actually able to go through with it." You reassured him, "Go back with Minzy now, I'll talk to my parents about it. Go have fun!"