1. Where's My Water?

Where's My Water?

You walk into a bakery for a snack after you walked through the park. As you look through the display case you see someone walk behind it.

"May I help you?" you heard a voice ask.

"Can I have a vanilla cupcake please?" you ask while still looking at the display case.

"Is that all?"

"Yes, thank you." you say as you look up and see a cute guy was getting your order for you.

"um...can I have a bottle of water too?" you asked nervously.

"Yeah, no problem." he says with a smile on his face. He hands you your food and you go to sit down. It wasn't very crowded, you looked around and only saw two other people were here drinking coffee when someone taps your shoulder. It was the boy from the counter.

"Can I sit?" he asks shyly.

"Sure." you say as you move your stuff to the side.

"I brought you your water too." he said.

"Thanks." you said smiling.

"My name is Sehun, what's yours?"

"I'm Ha-eun." 

"You're really pretty." he said looking down, turning pink.

"Oh, thank you." you say as you start to blush.

"Can I walk you home?" he asks suddenly. "My shift is almost over." he says before you can answer.

"Yeah, just let me finish my cupcake." you say as you giggle still blushing.

"Oh, yeah sorry." he said as he got up to finish work as a family walked in.

While you're waitign you go outside the bakery as it gets crowded, and wave to him so he knows you're waiting outside. You start thinking to yourself that you've seen him before, but you're not sure.

~Ten Minutes Later~

"Sorry." he said as he walked out. "It got busier towards the end of my shift."

"It's fine, as long as you finished everything you needed to."

Then you started walking to your house which was about 20 min away.

"I'm happy you asked to walk me home." you say blushing **after you realized you've seen him at the bakery a couple timed and had a crush on him**

"Really?" he said in a tone that sounded like disbelief.

You nodded yes because you were to embarrassed to speak. He saw your pink cheecks and laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"You're face is really pink, it's cute!" He said. You softly punched his arm and he grabbed your wrist and pulled you into a hug, as your head was against his chest he whispers into your ear,

"I really like you, I want to go out with you. I remember when I started working at the bakery and the first time I saw you everything stopped, but after that you barely came in during my shifts. I saw you today and was so happy. WIll you go out with me?"

You look up into his eyes and stare at him for a while and then you smile and say,

"Yes, of course."

He smiled, shocked and excited and grabbed your face and kissed you passionately, you wrap your arms around his neck as his moved to your waist and you wish it would never end.