Chapter 8

You Were Right, I Was Wrong

Sooooo, maybe it wasn't such a good idea to not bring my phone. It's pretty dark out and there are no cars. So, I'm helpless and clueless. I slapped myself across the face.

"Idiot!! You can't let that brother control you all of the time!" I yelled to myself.

"But, he probably didn't realize what would happen... But then again, he can't do that? But he was just being protective. But he deserves to be yelled at! Well maybe not, he was just trying to get them to see there was nothing wrong with me... Stop defending him!! But I can't he is just to nice to me!" I kept arguing with myself.

I felt something wet hit my forehead. So I looked up to see where it came from. And then I realized.. It was rain.

Perfect, just perfect! I had to run away when it started rain!

"I might as well start walking" I got off of the rock and started walking in the direction I came from.

At Chanyeol's house

"Dude, how?"Chanyeol asked, almost disgusted.

"You know what hyung?!" he barked.

"What?"

"YOUR  REAL !!!!!" and with those words, Jongin left running.

"I gotta find her, I gotta find her" He started running.

And what he didn't realize, what that he was running in the wrong direction.

with _______

I found Chanyeol's house. But I saw someone run out of the house. It looked like Jongin. I heard him mumble a few words. Something like 'I gotta find her I gotta find her'. Who's her? Me? Naaahhh.

"____!!!!" I heard him yell.

"Jongin!" I yelled as loud as possible.

He stopped dead in his tracks. When he turned around, his expression scarred me. Pain, tears, shock and relief?

"____!!!!" He ran to me.

When he reached me he caught me in a warm embrace.

"__, I am so sorry. I didn't know they would say that. Please. I don't want to hurt you again. I don't want them to hurt you. I don't care if I give up my spot on the popularity chart. You came first." he was very vibrato.

"Jongin, It's ok." 

I love you...