Chapter 23

You Were Right, I Was Wrong

 

 

_____' Pov

My phone started ringing and I answered it quickly since it was Uncle.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Ok, so here is the plan.  You are going home today and I will be checking up on you every 3 hours, besides when after 11. So I will see you next time. Just give me a call." He said before he hung.

I looked at my phone with a confused look that mixed with an 'are you kidding me!?' kind of look. Then I just slammed my head down on the table. 

"Why me!?" I asked.

"I think you over react too much." Allyson laughed.

"You know, you really  should go stick a gun up your ." I said groggily.

"Well then." She said sarcastically.

"So, how did y'all get here?" I asked.

"We drove." Chanyeol said sticking out his bottom lip, not like a pout though.

"Well apparently I get to go home today!" I said.

"Yay!" Allyson siad.

"Yup, woop-di freaking-do." I said sarcastically.

"You act like its bad." Chanyeol said.

"If you want to switch places with me so I don't have to run down by um.. You know... Chin Ho, then by all means switch with me. PLEASE!!!!!!" I begged.

"I'm good, plus we have been hanging out." Chanyeol nodded.

My jaw dropped  down and I gave him an 'Are you freaking kidding me!?' look. Then proceeded to hit my head against the table repeatedly. I felt a a soft hand pat my shoulder lightly. I couldn't hide that i jumped when I felt the sparks.

"It will be ok!" I heard Jogin's soothing voice.

"Can we just have a massive sleep over?" I asked.

"Yep, my mom is gone, so we can have it at my house!!" Chanyeol said.

"Ok, well first things first!" I said. "We have to go to to Allyson's and get our stuff. And depending on how much junk food you have, we will really need to go shopping." I nodded.

And so we hurriedly paid and got out of that place and raced back to Allyson's house to get out stuff and then rushed off to the store and split up to get everything we wanted. I bought the dairy products and stuff for sunday's, Chanyeol got the chips and such, Jogin got the fruit and Allyson got the drinks. We paid and went off to Chanyeols house to get ready for the sleep over... YYYYAAAAYYYY!!!!!

I would have a longer update, but I have homework and another story to update!! I hope you liked it!!