Chapter 1

You Were Right, I Was Wrong

I was scurrying, Umma was scurrying, Appa was scurrying and Jongin was scurrying. We were all scurrying and in a rush. My parents were about to go on a business trip in and hour and they weren't packed or anything! A few times Jongin and I collided because we couldn't stop in time to avoid each other. There was a brutal smacking sound and its was awfully painful. I slipped on the stairs twice, tripped going up them and ran into a few walls and doors. Jongin just ran into a suitcase and tripped. And our parents didn't slip or anything, they just freaked out like it was the end of the world.

We wouldn't be in this mess if their erted boss didn't just tell them about the trip ten minutes ago. Why did I call the boss a ert? Because he is one! The only things he thinks about are girls(including me unfortunately), beer, parties and work. This guy is like 37 years old for crying out loud! He has almost touched me a few times! It back fired because I kicked him in the shin. Victory for me! But this guy has serious problems! He has to go to like a place for crazy people. He gives my the shivers. And I hate it! I hate it I hate it I hate it!!!!!

"Okay kids! We are heading off!!" My father boomed, his voice strong and masculine( I know where my brother gets it from).

"Okay! have a good trip!" I waved.

"Okay ids, behave! Jongin take good care of your sister!" My mother warned.

She kissed our cheeks quickly before giving us a smile then leaving. I heard the horn honk a few times. After about five seconds I knew they were gone. Then it it me.

"They never ate before they left!" I shouted.

I got all frantic and running around the house. You know how people in cartoons pull their hair out? Yeah well I was basically doing that and screaming. I heard a sweet laughing coming from about ten feet away.

"Geez ___. I don't think that you need to over react. There is food on the plain." He smiled.

"Yeah but mom-!"

"It's fine! Calm down"

Yep that was my brother. Kim Jongin. He was 19 years old. six years older then me. He is a senior this year is very popular. Me on the other hand.... Not so much. I'm actually the one who gets bullied a lot and I have only one friend. Plus nobody knows I'm his little sister. I won't tell him either. I can't ruin hes reputation because of me! That isn't right in my world. I mean he is one of the members of the schools resident 'popular kids' called EXO.

But I will tell you that my brother is just the best. When I was younger, he would hold me in his arms when I was about a year old or so. My parents would let me sleep in his bed a few times and when I was scared. He was an amazing big brother and is super talented. He lets me go watch him dance and takes me for walks. I still am allowed to sleep with him when I get super scared of thunder and lightening or have really bad dreams. That happens maybe three times a month, but I have gone about 5 weeks without it. Oh yeah, he cooks for me and helps me bake, if I want to. I love vanilla cakes with vanilla frosting! And I love to decorate the cake with sprinkles, and flowers and other edible treats! He has always been there for me too. When people at school bully me and I can't take anymore, he holds me and lets me cry in his shoulder. But I don't tell exactly why. I just cant. And when I do try, the words get caught in my throat and they don't come out. 

But he is my big brother! And He always will be!