Chapter 10

You Were Right, I Was Wrong

Hi!!! I am so sorry I haven't updated in soooo long! I have had a huge writers block and I have state tests so I have been worrying about that stuff!! And School and stuff. Yeah. And I tried karate once because my friends take that and begged me to try! And one ove the instructors was super cute! I kid you not! He is only 17 also! So he has been on my mind too.

Anyway I hope you guys all like the story so far and stuff. I will try to update more! I promise! Ok?!?!?!?!?! ok! Sooooo onto this chapter!

"But mom, are you serious!?" I heard Jongin.

"Yes. I am. I'm sorry ok?" 

"Yes mom. It's ok."

"Ok. Just help me out this time."

"Yeah. I will."

Huh? 

So the weirdest happened. I woke up, went downstairs and I heard my mom and Jongin.... Fighting... So to say. About what? I don't know. But I am going to find out.

"what are you talking about?" I walked into the room casually.

"Honey, we have some news to tell you." mom said.

"Ok. So talk to me" I leaned against the counter.

"Your... Adopted" Mom blurted out.

Why am I not surprised? I mean i always knew something was a little off, but no to this extent.

"___, I want you to know it doesn't really change things. Well, yes it does. But you know how I feel!" Jongin cut in.

"Jongin? What are you talking about?"

"Well, you have to understand...... I LOVE ___!!!!!" 

Now you've done it Jongin.

"You kids keep getting weirder and weirder." Mom rubbed her temples.

"He started it!" I pointed to Jongin.

"That's real nice!" He said sarcastically.

"Hehe~ Oops" I squeaked.

"But you two, you can't seriously..." Mom looked like one of those anime characters with the white soul thing coming out of her. It was pretty funny.

"Sowwy" Jongin said in a baby voice.

"You know its still illegal?"

"Yeah, but hey, It doesn't seem as wrong!" Jongin smiled.

"And people at school don't know we are related!" I said.

"Oh? Ok... Ummmmm. Just, I don't know. Pay pretend! I don't why I am saying this. But, just do whatever! I mean that you can act 'that' way just not 'that' way." She said strictly.

I felt this flame ignite in me.

Yay! Why am I happy? Am I just that pathetic?! Oh well!

So, the rest of the day Jongin and I hung around. Tomorrow he is taking me shopping and I'm going to get a makeover! And he says I'm pretty the way I am, but he wants people to quit calling me ugly soooo, yeah. He is going to 'fix' that.