Chapter 6

You Were Right, I Was Wrong

I woke up to the sun smiling down on my face. Bright and happy. I always thought when the sun shined I would have good luck. But it really wasn't true unless it was a cloudless sky. That happened often though. But I am guessing since its so early there are cloud. I wish there wasn't.

I stretched my arms and got up.. Well I at least tried to. I looked at my waist. I was shocked when I saw to arms holding me tightly.I followed them to find the owner, though I already knew who it was.

Jongin...

I started to pat his arms quickly to wake him up. But it didn't work. He is such a heavy sleeper and its nearly impossible to wake him up like that. So that only left me with one other option.. 

Scream...

I in as much air as possible and prepared myself to hit the floor or something that will really hurt me

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" I shrieked as loud and as painfully sounding as possible.

Instantly I was thrown out of his arms and I hit the ground like 6 feet away. I saw him stand up and take a defensive position.

"WHERE IS HE? WHAT HAPPENED?" Jongin looked around.

Great.... now for the last part. Act.

Though I'm not really mad or anything, I can just wake him up by acting that way. It is quite funny to see his reaction to it.

"Kim Jongin! How dare you over sleep!" I started to pretend to be be 'mad'.

He looked like a little boy who got caught taking a cookie from the cookie jar with out permission. I have to hold in my laughter.

"Has it never occurred to you that you made us late for school! Because you are such a heavy sleeper you made us miss school! Are you happy? Huh!?" I finished screaming.

He looked all frantic. His eyes got as big as oranges. I couldn't contain my laughter. I fell to the floor laughing like a maniac. He had no clue what was going on! I had tears rolling down my cheeks and I could barely breath. It was a to funny. 

"Yah! Why did you do that!?" he outed.

"I couldn't help it! You had a death grip on me! And I couldn't get up!" I laughed even more.

I watched him pout cutely. 

"Awww! Cute!" I .

I skipped away. I went up to my room. I got everything ready for a shower. A nice warm one too. It was such a relaxing thing I took one twice everyday. In the morning and night.

I am so in for it now...

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

http://peaceluvluhan.tumblr.com

It is my tumblr. If you want to check it out you can, though there isn't really anything