Chapter 20

You Were Right, I Was Wrong

HI!!!!

I hope you like.

                                                                                                                                                                                  

I can't believe this. I was actually doing something that seemed so out of this world. I was sitting on a couch with my uncle next to me with a notebook. He was asking me so many weird questions like 'who is your first love?' and 'what is your dream job?'. I never thought I would be doing this in a million years, but if it helps I will do it.

"Where do you think you lost yourself?" He asked me.

"I- I-" I searched for words. I was shocked by this question. "I don't know. Maybe when I wanted to change. The day I skipped part of school. I wanted to be like the girls I read about. I got mixed up. Strong is arrogant or cocky. I was careless and reckless. And I hurt Jogin. I don't even know if I can forgive myself for it. I hurt him and it hurts me. Plus I should have never even considered going out with Chin Ho! I don't even know the guy. I was so overwhelmed by people accepting me, but I have to end it. I have to erase everything. I can't go on. The guilt is eating. And I can feel my heart tearing apart." I said looking away from my uncle.

"I understand you. Here. You will need your phone." He said tossing me my phone.

I found Chin Ho's number and quickly texted him.

Hey, I have something to tell you -me

what is it?? -Chin Ho

I'm breaking up with you -me

What? Why? We only just started dating! -Chin Ho

I can't be with you like that. Can we please still be friends? -me

Yeah, I guess I didn't really give you time to think, I understand. -Chin Ho.

That was easier than I though. He may be crying over there. I feel bad, but I feel like it was what had to be done. Did make me one step closer to finding myself? 

"Good job. I'm proud of you" My uncle smiled.

"Thanks." I nodded.

I went to the room I was staying in and decided to go to sleep for a while. It was only 4, but I was exhausted from all of this. I wish I had never did that. But, hey.. I'm not perfect. Nobody is...

I know, it was short! But I have to gather a little more about what I am ging to do! Thanks for reading! I will update as soon as I can!!!