Chapter 12

You Were Right, I Was Wrong

HIII!!! I am so sorry that it takes me so long to update my story!! I hope you all still like it though!

~Tara

                                                                                                                                              

"AWWW!! That is so cute!!" I practically yelled.

I was watching Eclipse with Jongin, much to his misery. I may be a little late for the series, but I don't care! I have been reading the books and i even have a Taylor Lautner/ Jacob Black T-Shirt!!!

"I am personally Team Jacob! If only Bella wasn't so stubborn to realize that happiness is right in front of her face! I mean is she blind?! Jacob is so much better! She doesn't have to change! She doesn't have to give up life for him! Heck look at what she is getting herself into! When Charlie, or René or even her boyfriend dies Bella will still look like a teenager! And what about Jake?! For crying out loud he is her best friend, besides Alice, What happens if he dies? He helped her through the hard time she went through when Edward left! I honestly think if he really cared he wouldn't have left in the first place! If she was with Jake then she would have a big wolf with her!!! Plus he is so much hotter then Edward!!" I screamed at the TV.

I looked over at Jongin. He looked rather pail, like his life was out of him. With the little soul thing coming out of his mouth like in animes.

"What?" I asked clueless.

"I think you have watched -and read- to much Twilight and stuff." he scooted away.

I only just realized I was standing and that I had my arms crossed and fists clenched so hard they turned white. I released quickly and felt the tension lift away.

"Sorry." I apologized.

"It's ok. That is the exact reason I don't like to let you watch this series. You get a little crazy" He said.

"Oopsies" I laughed nervously.

He just rolled his eyes.

"Hey, lets go for a walk by the river!!" Jogin said happily.

"Ok!"

The river is where Jogin and I would go in our free time when our parents weren't home. But lately they have been home quite a bit. We haven't had time. That makes me sad, so many good memories...

"Come on Jogin!! The water is so shinny" I called to my brother.

"I can see that! Maybe you can see a few fish swim by if your lucky!!!" He shouted to me.

I have to admit the water did look rather peaceful today. I like though.

SPLASH!!!!

"Hahaha!!" Jogin erupted with laughter.

"Grrrr THAT ISN'T FUNNY!!!!!" I screamed at Jogin and stomped my foot.

Did he really splash water on me? Yah, he DID!!!!!!

Now, THAT makes me angry.

"Remember all of the good times,__?" Jogin asked.

"You mean all of the times you splashed water on me?"

"Hahah, yeah~~~"

"Then I wish I didn't!!"

"Aww your so mean!"

"Then you shouldn't have splashed water on me smart one!" I made a 'hmph' sound at him.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I hear you." He looked down at his reflection in the water. 

He looked a little.... Sad? But that isn't like him. I mean I didn't make him sad did I? I was just saying. I was even sarcastic! But... I can't help but feel guilty. What if I did!? Oh. Jogin, I'm sorry!!

"Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset." I gave him a back hug. He is taller then me so if you can imagine that, then you know that my head isn't even close to his shoulder.

"It's ok. Your right though. I shouldn't have done that..." He trailed off.

"Hey, calm down. I was only being sarcastic, you know that right?"

"Yeah, but it made me realize that you were still right." He smiled a sad smile.

"Your acting more and more emotional. I'm kinda scared."

"Well, I can be cold hearted if you want?"

"No, I like you the way you are."...

Hold up! Did I just say that?! I hope it didn't sound 'that' way! I am so stupid!!!

"Yeah I know" I saw him smirk.

He tuned around. He peeked over at the big rock 20 feet away. All of a sudden I was lifted from my feat and was placed on the rock. Jogin stood right in front of me. He rested his chin on top of my head. 

"___, I have to tell you something"

"What is it?" I asked.

".....I-"

                                                                                                                                                                                

Cliffhanger!! I had to try! I am so sorry I haven't updated in like forever!!