Chapter 11 part 2

You Were Right, I Was Wrong

Hi!!!

Yay part 2!

I am so sorry that these are very short! But, I have a lot of time for this chapter so I will make this longer! And if you can can you please leave a comment telling me what you think of this fanfic? Sorry if i am asking too much! Thank you for reading though!!!

 

                                                                                                                                               

Currently Jongin and I we sitting down in the food court in the mall. We got a few sweets and decided to sit down and eat them.

"___, you are very beautiful, you know?" Jongin said.

"Thank you Jongin." I felt my cheeks heat up and I fidgeted in my seat.

"Your welcome!"

"But I do think this is a little much. I mean you didn't have to do all of this." I said looking down at the table.

"But I did. You see, ___, now I know that those people are mean and brag about their looks, I thought maybe they just need to realize that anyone can look better then them. And i know that what I did today was childish and what I am saying is stupid and confusing, but I want people to realize that you are beautiful! But I found that you have to physically look that way. So, I decided if I could make you look like that, it would help." Jongin explained.

That\t hurt me. It sounded like the only reason he did this was to make my literally look that way. And it seemed like he was avoiding what he thinks is the beauty that comes from within... Jongin is rather confusing... But he does have his own ways... But this time I doubt them.

"Hey, lets make a video diary thing for the project!!" Jongin said taking out his phone.

"Um how? That isn't a camera." I said looking at him like he was crazy.

"Yeah I know, but I can just put the videos on the laptop and computer and then put them on a hard drive and stuff. I'm smarter than you think" Jongin told me.

"Yeah, I know that! I just wasn't putting everything together in my head that way." I wined.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Suuuuure."

"I mean it!"

"Yeah of course"

"I do!!!"

"Yeah I know!"

I hate his sarcasm! He just had to say all of that with sarcasm dripping from his voice! He knows that it makes me go berserk! 

Darn, you Jongin!

"Hey! Jongin here! And ___" he said my name with a mixture of boredom and sarcasm and 'as a matter of fact'.

He turned his phone to me. I waved to the phone with a tight thin line smile. Then i rolled my eyes.

"We are in the mall and we shopped and shopped and shopped and shopped and shopped" he said very quickly.

"Oppa if you speak any quicker your tongue is going to be in a huge knot!" I said.

"Oh shush! I'm just so awesome that, that will never happen!" he bragged.

"What if I MAKE it happen?"

"You wouldn't!!!"

"Oh yes I would!"

"No!"

"Yes!" 

"Yes!"

"No! No No No!!!"

I smirked. I got him.

"Hey, you used- Wahhh!!" with that people gave us weird looks.

"School project people! Video diary! School project!" I yelled standing up.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard Jongin burst with laughter.

Next thing I knew the phone was on the table with Jongin rolling on the ground holding his stomach. I decided to grab the phone.

"And that people is how you make Jongin laugh his off!" While I said this Jongin was still freaking out on the ground!

I put my arm up and made it look like I was flexing my "muscle'. Which that was invisible!

"Anyway, while that thing recovers we will just watch..... And laugh!" I put Jongin on the screen.

His face was really really red, like redder then an apple! I wasn't even breathing because of his laughter!

"Yah! Jonging breath!! We can't have you dying!" I yelled.

Then he started breathing and going right back into his laugh spasm. Which honest;y made me drop the phone and start laughing like him too. The phone was now just laying on the ground recording the ceiling and our horrible laughter cries.

"Excuse me, but you are causing a seen." an older man walked up to use.

We stopped laughing and regained control of our breathing. we stood up and brushed ourselves off.

"Sorry sir, we just found our-" I picked up the phone and made it face me.

"We just found our stupidity unbelievably hilarious" I said "a matter of factly'.

I turned the phone to the guy.

"Well, take you stupidity elsewhere" he said stomping off.

I made a face at the guy and Jongin laughed.

"Well we better go and get rid of our stupidity" I said while ending the video.

"Ok, lets go back home now. I need to rest after that" Jongin said.

"Ok! Lets go!" I said skipping away.

While we were in the car this song came on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY1QKZC9ZRQ

I started to sing along and Jongin smiled while I did. He looked like a happy 5 year old boy that just got candy from his mother. He was rather cute!

Wait, did I just- no way!I didn't! Oh well! I mean its not like I never thought it before. Well, obviously when I saw pictures of him when he was a baby and stuff. but I never actually thought like that about him like that now. But I guess it isn't as bad as it could be, but I shouldn't think that way period. But oh well! It is only this time.

"Aa uruwashiki ai no uta itsu no hi mo kwarazu ni atashi mo mae de zutto utatte onegai kono mune ga tomaru made  kono toki ga owaru made uruwashiki hito yo itsu made mo dakishimete" I sang happily.

"You sing beautifully ____" Jongin said. 

He grabbed my hand and held it ly. I could feel my cheeks heat up. His hand felt so warm and soft. I love how we have little moments like this. Well some more child-like and when we were younger. But I still love sweet moments with Jongin. It just reminds me that one day I won't be able to these things like go shopping with him. I mean he will be married to some girl, that he will be focused on and have kids and be to focused to remember his baby sister. So I have to make the time last. And then when one of us dies... I don't even want to think of that! I just want our brother-sister moments to last. I can't picture my everyday life without him. I love my brother and it even makes me sad to see him at school smiling without me around. I know that, that is selfish but I want to make my brother happy. I also wish that he would just not be my brother sometimes. Like when I hug him and when we are infront of his friends so it wouldn't be very awkward. I just, I don't know. And I am probably very confusing. I, I just love my brother. Ad i feel like i love him more than I should. 

"We're home!" Jongin said loudly, which snapped me out of my thoughts and kicked me back into reality.

"Yay!" I said getting out.

I heard the sky growl and it darkened. I got a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Jongin lets hurry. It looks like its going to be bad." I started to rush to get everything.

"Yeah, i'm right behind you." he looked up at the sky too.

We started to rush to get every bag out of the car. Just as i closed the door the rain started to fall. It splattered against everything outside. The drops sounded like fists pounding against the walls and roof top and ground. I heard another growl and even saw lightening. I have always been scared of storms like this. The evil, angry thunder and the blinding lightening and the small fists of the pounding rain is horrible and I can barely stand it.

"Hey, lets watch a movie. It will take your mind off of the storm!" Jongin said cheerfully.

"Ok."

We ended getting all comfy on the couch with popcorn. We watched "Little Fockers".

We laughed so much and I honestly think if i laughed anymore i would be in the hospital. Jongin made the movie so much more funny.

"Ok, it's late we should sleep now" Jongin said getting up.

"Yeah, I agree." I said

I got in my comfy pjs:

And I went to bed.

CRASH BOOM BANG

 I heard. This was enough to get me to fly into Jongin's room.

"___ what's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"Th- the noises. They are l-loud and s-sc-s-c-scary." I said with tears filling my eyes.

"Come here" Jongin said while pulling me into his bed. It was warm. He uses the center of the bedd and movs around a lot sometimes. I could smell his sent everywhere.

"Sleep in here tonight. Sleep with me. Like old times." he said.

I lay down and he pulled me into his chest. His arms were around me and we were facing each other. His chin rested on top of my head like it used to and I could hear his heartbeat. Jongin also started to my hair and kiss the top of my head. He was whispering that it was ok. I fell asleep in his arms. I remember that he used to do this when I was 4,5 and 6. But our parents made him stop. They said we were to close. But I always thought different. I might always will. I am just too close to him to give him up.